Pray for me please

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

jkdjr25

Nov 5, 2007
I have a lot of very personal issues I'm trying to deal with and overcome. Its hard for me to let go and its very hard for me to forgive, especially myself. I really need help with this and so I turn to you to ask that you pray for me.

haanne

Oct 29, 2007
praying for you. I love Psalm 119 It gives strength comfort and conviction.Its rather long so be prepared .Im praying that God will bring peace to your heart and Clairity to your dilemmas . Dont forget that God is the author and the perfector of life and all that is in itnothing is so big that he cannot take care of it. I have been shownhis loving kindness over and over. He loves you. PRAY Be anxious for nothing but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God that transends all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus. Philippians4:-7.

Lookin4wardtoHeaven

Jul 17, 2007
((((jkdjr25))))I have added you to my prayer list. May God's loving grace surround and comfort you; bringing you His inner peace. :pray4: