Pray for me to be bold

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

friend of

Sep 22, 2018
B.C.
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I feel recently that I need to acknowledge Jesus before others more. Like just random people. Scripture says those who acknowledge Jesus before others will be acknowledged by Him when He comes. That's all i want anyway, just to be acknowledged (owned) by Christ. Pray for me please ty

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I feel recently that I need to acknowledge Jesus before others more. Like just random people. Scripture says those who acknowledge Jesus before others will be acknowledged by Him when He comes. That's all i want anyway, just to be acknowledged (owned) by Christ. Pray for me please ty
Praying for you now.

WalterandDebbie

Dec 14, 2009
USA
firstthings1sttab.tripod.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Praying

Love, Walter And Debbie