Pray for my cousin. Jackie B.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I just found out that Jackie's daughter committed suicide. She hasn't even gotten over the sudden death of her husband a few years ago and now to lose a child.....my heart is breaking for her.
She needs our prayers that God will be near her and strengthen her however He can.
I don't understand or know why she did this...she hung herself.
Such a beautiful young lady.
Tears flowing... help us Father.

B

Butterfly

So so sorry, my son survived a hanging attempt - it's horrible to know he did not want to live. I have answers, many don't and it adds to the pain. Much love to all those affected. So many young people are doing this, Satan is well and truly after the younger generation
xxxxxxx

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So so sorry, my son survived a hanging attempt - it's horrible to know he did not want to live. I have answers, many don't and it adds to the pain. Much love to all those affected. So many young people are doing this, Satan is well and truly after the younger generation
xxxxxxx
I know satan is behind this... but I feel as if we are failing our children somehow. Have we taught good coping skills, built their confidence up, encouraged them enough, built them up in the faith of our Lord, spent quality time with them, listened to them.
But then I realize there are evil influences out there...social media, teen chats, cyber bullies and on and on. How can we protect them without being dictators over their lives.
This sucks and my heart is breaking.

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
I just found out that Jackie's daughter committed suicide. She hasn't even gotten over the sudden death of her husband a few years ago and now to lose a child.....my heart is breaking for her.
She needs our prayers that God will be near her and strengthen her however He can.
Praying...

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

Bless your heart and Jackie too. All this is outside our comprehension and reasoning.
Only God Himself knows.

May our great God and comforter send ministering angels to all of your hurting family , and pour out healing waters upon you all.

Our love and prayers are with you. X

B

Butterfly

I know satan is behind this... but I feel as if we are failing our children somehow. Have we taught good coping skills, built their confidence up, encouraged them enough, built them up in the faith of our Lord, spent quality time with them, listened to them.
But then I realize there are evil influences out there...social media, teen chats, cyber bullies and on and on. How can we protect them without being dictators over their lives.
This sucks and my heart is breaking.
I can only speak from my own experience, I could look back and see mistakes on my part- but I can also see bad choices on my sons as well and actions of third party who was used in his childhood to take something from my son that was not his right to take- that's without the changes within society that influence. I know that my son is suffering and really wanted out, to him ending his life was about not suffering anymore. He is not a victim of bullying, lack of love, lack of support ect - he simply is stuck with such deep anxieties that he cannot go out - at 25years old. For him the Internet is his lifeline to connections so it's valuable.
It's people that create problems on the Internet/ society , people choose to be nasty, to judge, abuse, hurt - we are told that people will ' hate ' there fellow man in the last days ' - this is what we are seeing more and more within society.
We pray - protecting them is beyond us as it's often an internal battle that only God can reach into xx
And we remind ourselves that this life is not all there is and that things have to get worse before Satan is defeated.
I have lived with the potential of my son ending his life for seven years, as a mum it is scary , heartbreaking and at times, if I am honest, makes me despair - there are a few friends from the forum praying for him.
I am just so sad when I hear of others facing a loss in this way, it breaks my heart for them.
Xxxxxxx

Reactions: Heart2Soul

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I can only speak from my own experience, I could look back and see mistakes on my part- but I can also see bad choices on my sons as well and actions of third party who was used in his childhood to take something from my son that was not his right to take- that's without the changes within society that influence. I know that my son is suffering and really wanted out, to him ending his life was about not suffering anymore. He is not a victim of bullying, lack of love, lack of support ect - he simply is stuck with such deep anxieties that he cannot go out - at 25years old. For him the Internet is his lifeline to connections so it's valuable.
It's people that create problems on the Internet/ society , people choose to be nasty, to judge, abuse, hurt - we are told that people will ' hate ' there fellow man in the last days ' - this is what we are seeing more and more within society.
We pray - protecting them is beyond us as it's often an internal battle that only God can reach into xx
And we remind ourselves that this life is not all there is and that things have to get worse before Satan is defeated.
I have lived with the potential of my son ending his life for seven years, as a mum it is scary , heartbreaking and at times, if I am honest, makes me despair - there are a few friends from the forum praying for him.
I am just so sad when I hear of others facing a loss in this way, it breaks my heart for them.
Xxxxxxx
Thank you for sharing... I WILL be praying for him today when I go to pray and intercede. You have my word on this. God Bless you and keep you.

Reactions: Mutt and Butterfly

ghost kid

Dec 10, 2019
gladstone
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Praying now!:)

3rdAngel

Dec 1, 2019
Qld
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

So sorry to hear what happned to your cousin H2S. Our prayers are with your cousin and you. God bless

B

Butterfly

How is your cousin doing ?
Christmas must have been so difficult xxxx
In my thoughts and prayers xxxx
Rita

Reactions: Heart2Soul

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How is your cousin doing ?
Christmas must have been so difficult xxxx
In my thoughts and prayers xxxx
Rita
She has ups and downs but overall she is a very strong woman who keeps her faith in God to carry her through.
Thank you for asking.❤