pray for my family

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

general

Sep 19, 2007
Hello all I need you all to pray for me family my grandmother had a stroke about 8 weeks ago and hays been in the hospital and she just got to go home. It’s been heard my mother has been tacking care of her. The last 3 years have Ben default we lost my ant( my grandmother doter my mother sister ) and I just found out that my great ant is dieing(my grandfather sister) and another ant is not doing good ether she is my dads sister. I have been fight sin and I m wining but it has been very default so pray my mother father grandfather and my brother and me:pray:

JCgirl

Oct 16, 2007
Lord, right now we pray for this family. We ask you to touch and heal all their bodies and comfort all of them. We thank you, Lord, and have faith that You will supply all their needs. In Jesus name I pray, amen.

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
Yea, general, I'll pray for your grandfather. And sorry to hear that your aunt passed away. Well at least her spirit and soul returned unto God whom gave it.Love much, JagLovest ye in Christ Yahshua our Lord and Saviour.

general

Sep 19, 2007
Thank you she was a good Christian :angel1:and Thank you all for your help in my Walk with the lordand your Prays
smile.gif