Pray for my friend Mike...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Robbie

Jan 4, 2011
Huntington Beeach
My buddy Mike Libo broke his neck at our surf spot last night... thank God no paralysis... the doctor said 3 months and he'll be good as new but I believe to the glory of God it can be faster...

Please only pray if you believe God want's to heal him... if you don't believe it's God's will is to heal please don't bother.

Robbie

Below is my brother Libo...
225650_1367724529139_1712471896_631160_5905409_n.jpg

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Praying for your friend...
thsmiley_pray.gif

Father, I pray for your divine healing in Mikes life according to your good will, that he may know that the God we serve is a mighty God, a God who heals and a God who loves him. I ask this in Jesus name!

Blessings!!

the doctor said 3 months and he'll be good as new
That's kinda a miracle right there bro...."Praise God!" he could have been killed outright...:blink:

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

A sun shinny countenance in a sun shinny back drop. I hate the circumstances surrounding the post but gotta love that picture. I am sure his guardian angels were out that night! :lol: Praying for a complete recovery!

goodshepard55

Feb 27, 2011
Australian
Lord Jesus, You are the Healer, thank you Lord for healing Robbie's friend..Mike...I praise You Lord Jesus for Your faithfulness to Your children..We have sent our prayers to You knowing that You will heal and deliver us to Your perfect will...Amen

Robbie

Jan 4, 2011
Huntington Beeach
Thanks guys... I really appreciate it... Mike's a great guy with a kid on the way... praise the Lord he wasn't paralyzed... and may the Lord heal him in ways that are beyond man's ability so it can be clearly seen it's from Him.

Robbie

Jan 4, 2011
Huntington Beeach
Just got back from the hospital a couple hours ago and he's doing as good as could be expected considering... everything's moving... the surgery went great... and he's praising God for no paralysis... they said 100% recovery and I claim with God guaranteed...

Reactions: WhiteKnuckle

Comm.Arnold

Apr 7, 2011
That is awful to hear about when an athlete goes through something like that. I have already prayed and will continue to do so.

That is awful to hear about when a fellow athlete goes through something like that, I have already prayed for him and continue to do so.

pilgrimjo

May 10, 2011
I do believe and I am praying Mike makes a good recovery and is back in action even sooner than anticipated by the doctors. I also know what it is to have something broken in a sporting accident. God healed me and recovery was quicker than any expected. Mine was a skiing accident in a race when I was in my thirties.

Lord, give Mike strength as you heal him in the broken places. And please provide the best in medical care and therapy if needed. Lord, let him recover quickly. In Jesus Name. Amen.