Pray for my wife

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My wife goes into hospital for back surgery tomorrow [Tuesday 8-15-2017]. Please include her in your prayers

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
My wife goes into hospital for back surgery tomorrow [Tuesday 8-15-2017]. Please include her in your prayers

Yes, you have our prayers for sure.
May God so bless Kathy tomorrow...that she is surrounded by the glory of God. That angels be with and around her.
That God has His hand upon the surgeons hands ..and that the surgery is a 100% successful job well done...and that healing be quick and powerful.

PLUS..abundant peace for YOU..and a good nights sleep tonight for you both.
Praise God for the " Secret Place Of The Most High.."
To God be all the Glory!!! ✟

PLEASE update us as to her recovery.
Don't forget..whenever you 'touch her' ( which is hands..)...the promise "and they will recover.." So ...touch her a lot with you hands which are anointed. :)
Bless you!

Reactions: amadeus and pia

pia

May 30, 2009
West Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Hi....we certainly will........A little encouragement to you and your wife....I have had three separate surgeries on my spine ( a few years apart ) and praise The Lord, I'm still walking, even though the first surgeon told me that I shouldn't have been. According to him, I should have been paralyzed from the neck down ( the first op was on the Cervical spine ), and I am so very grateful to the Lord that that did not happen.
All the very very best to you and to your wife, push into Him, try to push the fear away and trust Him as much as you can muster......................God bless you both. How wonderful to see so many here joining you in prayer..

Reactions: amadeus and Helen

pia

May 30, 2009
West Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I am sorry, I sent a little reply to you, which was just supposed to help you know that a operation on ones back can be done successfully, but when I read it back after, it seemed 'self serving' but I had not meant it to be that way. Hadn't meant it to be about me, had hoped the example would encourage you. All the very very best to you and to your wife....Please let us know how it went as your convenience.
Blessings Pia :)

Reactions: amadeus and Helen

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am sorry, I sent a little reply to you, which was just supposed to help you know that a operation on ones back can be done successfully, but when I read it back after, it seemed 'self serving' but I had not meant it to be that way. Hadn't meant it to be about me, had hoped the example would encourage you. All the very very best to you and to your wife....Please let us know how it went as your convenience.
Blessings Pia :)
Your heart is understood and appreciated, my dear friend. We are to trust in God alone, ultimately the only Healer!

Reactions: pia and Helen

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The surgery went well She was in the operating room about two hours. They had her up taking a few steps the same afternoon. She was released from the hospital late this morning. She have to wear a back brace for 6 weeks. The doctor says everything went very well. My wife says she has had not dizziness or nauseous after surgery as has usually happened .

Give God the glory!

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The surgery went well She was in the operating room about two hours. They had her up taking a few steps the same afternoon. She was released from the hospital late this morning. She have to wear a back brace for 6 weeks. The doctor says everything went very well. My wife says she has had not dizziness or nauseous after surgery as has usually happened .

Give God the glory!

Praise God. Thanks for the update.

Stranger

Reactions: pia

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
@amadeus Praise God. So glad that it all went so well....phew what a relief ...onward and upward from here .

Thank you for the update. We have been praying and waiting to hear. :)

Reactions: pia

pia

May 30, 2009
West Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

Give God the glory!
Wonderful !
Thank you for letting us know, I am certain many of us prayed in unity about your beloved wife..
Praise His Holy name now and forever Pia :)

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Sorry I missed this. If I saw it I would have prayed for a whole back and no surgery like were supposed to. So sorry man,
But I am pleased it all went well.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sorry I missed this. If I saw it I would have prayed for a whole back and no surgery like were supposed to. So sorry man,
But I am pleased it all went well.
Thanks for kind words.

Reactions: Sword

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We went in to see the surgeon today. He removed the 22 staples from her back and said that everything looks good. She will continue to wear a back brace for about 4 more weeks and then will start some type of physical therapy.
Thanks for the continued prayers.

Reactions: pia and lforrest

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
We went in to see the surgeon today. He removed the 22 staples from her back and said that everything looks good. She will continue to wear a back brace for about 4 more weeks and then will start some type of physical therapy.
Thanks for the continued prayers.

Thanking God for a good report.

Reactions: pia and amadeus