Pray For President Trump

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I received a troubling dream yesterday from a new friend who has received numerous dreams with warnings that have come to pass.

She sent me four dreams she received before he was even elected about the Trump Presidency, but this one in particular stood out to me, because it suggests he may end up being cast into prison for some form on impropriety by his enemies in Washington.

I will post the dream first and the interpretation afterwards:

"Had a dream that I was in an arena. It looked like a really old ball park that only had dirt on the ground or it could also be a spanish matador arena. Some people were gathered there, I don't know how many, I just remember a few; 20-40 people. At that moment someone announced that Donald won the elections. Trump was in the arena very calm and then said, "ok people, lets start cleaning up". I noticed in the arena there were soda cans all over so the people there started picking them up. I remember seeing my sister and her husband in the back of a car and a man who placed a white duck behind bars, it didn't look like a cage, it looked like a cell; three cement walls and one with bars."

The meaning is this:
The arena was/ is "the political arena," and the "old ball park" is likely a play on words for how, in Washington, they "play hard ball" so to speak. The 20-40 people gathered here are sworn enemies of Trump, and when Trump says "Ok people, let's start cleaned up [the arena]," this is a reference to his promise to "clean up the swamp" (i.e. Washington) after he got elected. Not that I am using disparaging terms myself, but the Spirit is actually depicting his enemies here as "soda cans," or in other words the "trash" that society would throw out if they knew the truth.

But the problem is this: The rest of the dream suggests that rather then "clean up" the political arena, Trump is going to get arrested. The sister and husband "in the back of a car" suggest Trump and Melanie possibly* being arrested in a police car (Melanie only because she is allowed to attend him), and then a man places "a white duck behind bars.. a cell, with three cement walls and one with bars." It means he will be incarcerated. "White duck" here is a play on the Disney character "Donald Duck" (someone not taken seriously) and refers to Donald Trump, with the white referring to the fact that he is actually innocent.

For those who think it not possible, please watch the following video. I realize CNN often exaggerates to paint Trump in a bad light, but this may indeed be serious, and I believe it is a call to prayer for our President.

Hidden In Him

MSNBC's Joy Reid: What If Trump Refuses To Be Arrested By Federal Marshals?

*I used the word possibly here because I was not certain. I have now come to the realization that the sister and husband "in the back of a car" is sexual innuendo, and in all likelihood a reference to the affair Trump had with Stormy Daniels, which ultimately leads to his arrest and indictment.

See Post #41 at the top of Page #3 of this thread.

Last edited:

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
@Hidden In Him

Amen!
Yes we do need to step up our prayers for him.
I do believe God put him in, and that God is using him to hold back the darkness. ( buying time before the 'flood' of darkness)

God's hand must be on him protecting him...or he would already be long gone.
He is hated by the left...it is a mercy that they haven't already go rid of him.

Praying with all those who pray for him. ✟

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Hidden In Him

Amen!
Yes we do need to step up our prayers for him.
I do believe God put him in, and that God is using him to hold back the darkness. (buying time before the 'flood' of darkness)

God's hand must be on him protecting him...or he would already be long gone.

I do believe God's hand has been on him, but I've heard other prophetic sources warn some months ago that the church needs to be praying for him. This may be why.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I prayed a while back that for every false accusation made against him that one of the accusers would be found guilty instead.....for what the devil intended for evil God will turn to good....that He will cause all things hidden to be brought to light.

Truth

May 31, 2017
AZ, Quartzsite
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I prayed a while back that for every false accusation made against him that one of the accusers would be found guilty instead.....for what the devil intended for evil God will turn to good....that He will cause all things hidden to be brought to light.

Good Prayer! But Also Pray that Donald Humbles Him self to God, I am not rely sure how committed He is, it seems like every President claims to be a Christian, and all we can do is try to support them with Prayer, not knowing their Heart!

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good Prayer! But Also Pray that Donald Humbles Him self to God, I am not rely sure how committed He is, it seems like every President claims to be a Christian, and all we can do is try to support them with Prayer, not knowing their Heart!
I am not sure what is in his heart only God knows but at least he supports Christianity and is coming against the atrocities that other presidents have brought upon this country...i.e. abortion, merry Christmas, no taxation of church donations...moving the embassy, declaring Jerusalem as the capital of Israel....those kind of things that matter to God. But I do pray for him that the Holy Spirit will guide his heart to make the right decisions for our country.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Amen! I was just in prayer, and the Lord began giving me words to pray: That Trump's eyes would be opened to see all the more the spiritual battle he is involved in. It was prophesied before his election by Mark Taylor that he would eventually accept the Lord Jesus Christ as his personal Savior, and declare it publicly. So my prayers became, even if he does get imprisoned falsely, that he will come to see what has been happening all around him from the beginning, and publicly profess himself to be a believer in the Lord Jesus Christ before all!

Reactions: Heart2Soul

Truth

May 31, 2017
AZ, Quartzsite
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am not sure what is in his heart only God knows but at least he supports Christianity and is coming against the atrocities that other presidents have brought upon this country...i.e. abortion, merry Christmas, no taxation of church donations...moving the embassy, declaring Jerusalem as the capital of Israel....those kind of things that matter to God. But I do pray for him that the Holy Spirit will guide his heart to make the right decisions for our country.

YES I Agree, His action's have been Positive, and He has tried to keep what He promised during the Election, I would say better than the Last 4!

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Fantastic post, sister!

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Amen! I was just in prayer, and the Lord began giving me words to pray: That Trump's eyes would be opened to see all the more the spiritual battle he is involved in. It was prophesied before his election by Mark Taylor that he would eventually accept the Lord Jesus Christ as his personal Savior, and declare it publicly. So my prayers became, even if he does get imprisoned falsely, that he will come to see what has been happening all around him from the beginning, and publicly profess himself to be a believer in the Lord Jesus Christ before all!
I listened to that prophesy and it has not been wrong so far!

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I listened to that prophesy and it has not been wrong so far!
Oh and in that prophesy it said he will run 2 terms.....so in that this prophesy has been fulfilled in part I believe it will be fulfilled in full...

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh and in that prophesy it said he will run 2 terms.....so in that this prophesy has been fulfilled in part I believe it will be fulfilled in full...

Time will tell. Prophecies have turned before (2 Samuel 7:3-5). I think it was intended that he serve two terms, but as stated already, prophesies have been going forth earlier than this warning to pray for Trump, and that his Presidency may end early if the church doesn't pray.

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Time will tell. Prophecies have turned before (2 Samuel 7:3-5). I think it was intended that he serve two terms, but as stated already, prophesies have been going forth earlier than this warning to pray for Trump, and that his Presidency may end early if the church doesn't pray.

The prophecies have turned because the prophet was wrong. Are you saying you may be wrong? Or is the blame on the 'church' for not praying to fulfill this prophecy? Always good to have an escape.

Stranger

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The prophecies have turned because the prophet was wrong. Are you saying you may be wrong? Or is the blame on the 'church' for not praying to fulfill this prophecy? Always good to have an escape.

Stranger
Hi, I wanted to ask you what your beliefs are concerning prophesy for today.....it's obvious that there are many out there who have gotten it wrong...there are ones who have gotten it right...but not all the time....in the Bible Nathan got it wrong....Moses got it wrong (once)....Jonah obviously didn't have the insight to see his own demise with the whale.....but prophesies do and have been spoken that are true.

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi, I wanted to ask you what your beliefs are concerning prophesy for today.....it's obvious that there are many out there who have gotten it wrong...there are ones who have gotten it right...but not all the time....in the Bible Nathan got it wrong....Moses got it wrong (once)....Jonah obviously didn't have the insight to see his own demise with the whale.....but prophesies do and have been spoken that are true.

My beliefs concerning prophecy for today are this:

It is the product of the gift of prophecy given to the Church.

It is exercised within the local Church.

That local Church serves as a covering for the one with the gift of prophecy. As it does with any other gift. Thus no one lays their hands on one who proclaims a gift of prophecy unless they, the elders of the Church, recognize that this one has a gift of prophecy. Thus the one with the gift of prophecy, or any other gift, becomes accountable to the elders, to Jesus Christ, to God.

One who comes on a forum, declaring they are a prophet, or an interpreter of dreams, have no accountability. And others, such as yourself, can come along and say, oh yes, such a prophecy was fulfilled in my life. Easy to say on a forum. Not that you would,of course.

Accountability, sister, is the key. And that is found in the local assembly.

Stranger

Reactions: Nancy

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My beliefs concerning prophecy for today are this:

It is the product of the gift of prophecy given to the Church.

It is exercised within the local Church.

That local Church serves as a covering for the one with the gift of prophecy. As it does with any other gift. Thus no one lays their hands on one who proclaims a gift of prophecy unless they, the elders of the Church, recognize that this one has a gift of prophecy. Thus the one with the gift of prophecy, or any other gift, becomes accountable to the elders, to Jesus Christ, to God.

One who comes on a forum, declaring they are a prophet, or an interpreter of dreams, have no accountability. And others, such as yourself, can come along and say, oh yes, such a prophecy was fulfilled in my life. Easy to say on a forum. Not that you would,of course.

Accountability, sister, is the key. And that is found in the local assembly.

Stranger
I agree that in the gift of prophesy it is to be utilized in the church and for the edification of the saints.....and there needs to be another to confirm it....a prophet is subject to a prophet and in cases where it is outside the church (like Jonah for example)...there needs to be a preparation of the Holy Spirit before they go out and speak anything.
I don't particularly care for traveling prophets going from church to church speaking words over people in a prophetic way....without another there to bear witness with what they say...
The office of a prophet is especially set aside for the church....and that is scripture...so I agree that it is for the church....however.....I think it is for the church that God is raising up and has been raising up for quite some time now.....HIS CHURCH...the Bride of Christ.....who are operating as a BODY of CHRIST each fully fulfilling the purpose for the church for the perfecting of the saints....and the purpose of that prophet is to exhort, edify, instruct, correct, and give direction as the Holy Spirit speaks....the voice for the Holy Spirit (the vessel)....so in respect to it being for the local church body I believe that is the gift of prophesy not the office of a prophet.

Naomi25

Aug 10, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Many Christians have said that Donald Trump has given America a reprieve against the relentless sliding towards the liberalism agenda. And I agree. But I think what we see playing out on the news reflects what will happen the moment President Trump is no longer President: either through his term running it's course, or through him being removed via some other method. There will be such a backlash towards those liberal agendas that it will seem that the reprieve did not happen. The hate we see on the news, the people they cover nightly; screaming their views in the name of "tolerance"...will become overpowering, and I very much suspect the 'new' President will be theirs...not ours.
So yes...pray for President Trump...he is standing up for Christian rights, and Israel's rights. But what he is standing against is tsunami of hate and rage. When he is taken away....I do worry for him, and for Christians. We have the Almighty in our corner...I pray Mr Trump will have as well.