Pray for the children we are keeping in cages

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God,
I pray for the health and emotional condition of the children we are keeping locked up without basic healthcare or even toothbrushes....I ask forgiveness as a nation for this ugly practice and pray it will end immediately. I pray that the children will be reunited with their parents quickly, despite the fact that few to no records have been kept. I pray for the parents, as well, who have fled war and gang violence for a better life and instead, have been treated like criminals. I pray that the common American can make a difference and demand an end to these concentration facilities.

Amen

Reactions: Mayflower and Helen

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you seriously think the adults who paid all that money ($5,000) to drag those kids to Norte for two months couldn't buy them a 50 cent toothbrush? Chances are good that few of those kids even have a clue what a toothbrush is. And, they have all been sleeping on the hard, baked earth every night of their journey.... without having a mylar blanket (among the best you could have) that we have supplied every one of them with.

Last edited:
Reactions: Helen and ScottA

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Incarceration is not the fault of the injured party, in this case, the United States, who is having it's borders illegally breached. To those who break the law and are incarcerated, the best remedy is to respect the law.

And the parents who would drag their children into that kind of situation?

Reactions: JohnPaul and Helen

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God,
I pray for the health and emotional condition of the children we are keeping locked up without basic healthcare or even toothbrushes....I ask forgiveness as a nation for this ugly practice and pray it will end immediately. I pray that the children will be reunited with their parents quickly, despite the fact that few to no records have been kept. I pray for the parents, as well, who have fled war and gang violence for a better life and instead, have been treated like criminals. I pray that the common American can make a difference and demand an end to these concentration facilities.

Amen
Why just pray and criticize? Why don't you hire a medical staff and buy some medical supplies and toothbrushes, and be a doer rather than a complainer?

You are making a humanitarian issue into a political issue. What do you hope to accomplish? That someone else will fix things? Or perhaps you think that money will fix everything...somebody else's money perhaps?

Anyway, that is typical band aid stuff. We would do better to help with a cure.

Reactions: Stan B and Willie T

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I pray that the common American can make a difference and demand an end to these concentration facilities.
Typical Left-Liberal NONSENSE.

No one who has crossed any border in any country illegally has any right to demand anything (other than asking to be deported without being imprisoned). In many countries, anyone crossing illegally would simply be shot.

It is only the stupidity of American presidents and politicians that has created this border crisis. Not to mention the treachery of DHS officials, Left-wing billionaires, and politicians creating sanctuary cities and states. The cartel bosses must be rolling on the floor laughing at the stupid gringos.

Reactions: Stan B and JohnPaul

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why just pray and criticize? Why don't you hire a medical staff and buy some medical supplies and toothbrushes, and be a doer rather than a complainer?

You are making a humanitarian issue into a political issue. What do you hope to accomplish? That someone else will fix things? Or perhaps you think that money will fix everything...somebody else's money perhaps?

Anyway, that is typical band aid stuff. We would do better to help with a cure.

I am praying for wisdom and guidance in order to help, Scott

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Incarceration is not the fault of the injured party, in this case, the United States, who is having it's borders illegally breached. To those who break the law and are incarcerated, the best remedy is to respect the law.

And the parents who would drag their children into that kind of situation?

These immigrants entered legally

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Typical Left-Liberal NONSENSE.

No one who has crossed any border in any country illegally has any right to demand anything (other than asking to be deported without being imprisoned). In many countries, anyone crossing illegally would simply be shot.

It is only the stupidity of American presidents and politicians that has created this border crisis. Not to mention the treachery of DHS officials, Left-wing billionaires, and politicians creating sanctuary cities and states. The cartel bosses must be rolling on the floor laughing at the stupid gringos.

These immigrants entered legally

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you seriously think the adults who paid all that money ($5,000) to drag those kids to Norte for two months couldn't buy them a 50 cent toothbrush? Chances are good that few of those kids even have a clue what a toothbrush is. And, they have all been sleeping on the hard, baked earth every night of their journey.... without having a mylar blanket (among the best you could have) that we have supplied every one of them with.

These immigrants entered legally. Yes. That is how desperate they are to escape violence. Do you really believe kids should be treated this way, Willie - are kids ever guilty? I know you are better than this

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Instead of being suckered into the Democrat 'emotional' knee-jerk reaction, use your eyes the next time videos are shown from the border. They sit at tables to eat (which they probably haven't done for months), good meals, well prepared. They are in clean, sanitary conditions (they even have banks of clean Port-A-Johns) Look at the clothes they are wearing..... no rags there.

They are kept in conditions probably much nicer than they have known for a long time. I sleep on a solid board just under my thin mattress pad, so sleeping on a concrete floor is no big deal.

Last edited:
Reactions: Stan B

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am praying for wisdom and guidance in order to help, Scott
And there is nothing wrong with that. But to preach political bents is not wisdom...thus my harsh comments.

I recommend doing locally what you would suggest nationally, and do the same nationally, if your pockets are deep and you are able and willing to make it a project or career. Not everyone is. Which is to say, if you would not open your own wallet and buy someone a toothbrush, or open your own home and house a stranger...then that same policy on a national level is simply hypocritical. That is the error of liberal politics.

Last edited:
Reactions: Willie T

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
*Aspen* lives just up the coast from those centers, I believe. He can run right down there with $ or supplies almost any ol' time. Maybe he could even take a kid or two home with him.

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Instead of being suckered into the Democrat 'emotional' knee-jerk reaction, use your eyes the next time videos are shown from the border. They sit at tables to eat (which they probably haven't done for months), good meals, well prepared. They are in clean, sanitary conditions (then even have banks of clean Port-A-Johns) Look at the clothes they are wearing..... no rags there.

They are kept in conditions probably much nicer than they have known for a long time. I sleep on a solid board just under my thin mattress pad, so sleeping on a concrete floor is no big deal

So why were they removed from the facilities last night

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
*Aspen* lives just up the coast from those centers, I believe. He can run right down there with $ or supplies almost any ol' time. Maybe he could even take a kid or two home with him.

I do not have a car and I live 18 hours above the border, but would love to help if I am allow in, which I am not

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And there is nothing wrong with that. But to preach political bents is not wisdom...thus my harsh comments.

I recommend doing locally what you would suggest nationally, and do the same nationally, if your pockets are deep and you are able and willing to make it a project or career. Not everyone is. Which is to say, if you would not open your own wallet and buy someone a toothbrush, or open your own home and house a stranger...then that same policy on a national level is simply hypocritical. That is the error of liberal politics.

Yes. I have made 1 donation and plan to make more

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes. I have made 1 donation and plan to make more

Of course praying also is a powerful way to help

Reactions: ScottA

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
These immigrants entered legally. Yes. That is how desperate they are to escape violence. Do you really believe kids should be treated this way, Willie - are kids ever guilty? I know you are better than this
But, they are NOT "treated this way"! That is 'emotionalism' from Democrats who have never even gone down there to actually see...… AND they are comparing things to coddled American brats who think they are abused if the battery in their phones goes dead.

Reactions: Stan B and Enoch111

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But, they are NOT "treated this way"! That is 'emotionalism' from Democrats who have never even gone down there to actually see...… AND they are comparing things to coddled American brats who think they are abused if the battery in their phones goes dead.

How do you know this Willie? Because it was reported by news agencies that aren’t Murdock approved?

Come on! What is it going to take to recognize the danger in locking up immigrants? In any case, I never mentioned Republicans, Democrats or liberals or Trump - I just wrote out a prayer for the children and parents locked up at the border and including information I heard from reports from lawyers who entered the facility

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How do you know this Willie? Because it was reported by news agencies that aren’t Murdock approved?

Come on! What is it going to take to recognize the danger in locking up immigrants? In any case, I never mentioned Republicans, Democrats or liberals or Trump - I just wrote out a prayer for the children and parents locked up at the border and including information I heard from reports from lawyers who entered the facility
And, I actually WATCHED the various videos and the kids in them. They are not being mistreated.

Reactions: Stan B and Enoch111