pray i got mass responses on a certain site. so i can save the world.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Father, please give my brother everything you have available for him, so that he can fulfill the mighty plan you have for his life. I ask this now Father, by faith in Jesus mighty name! PS: Also Father, please send on his pathway, an English teacher. Thank you Father, in Jesus name.....

Reactions: amadeus and Truman

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Father, please give my brother everything you have available for him, so that he can fulfill the mighty plan you have for his life. I ask this now Father, by faith in Jesus mighty name! PS: Also Father, please send on his pathway, an English teacher. Thank you Father, in Jesus name.....
Amen!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
English teacher, that was classic :D Good prayer too, ditto.