prayer about posting my picture

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I felt I wasn't sure if someone thought I was ugly and didn't want to talk to me.

I would like to take a plan of action against Satan, the devil, against the spiritual evil forces at work, so if you all can pray about this temptation, it's an issue, to go away without harm to me, to deliver me or help me not to post my picture anymore if He really doesn't want me to, that'll be great! I feel it and I've said I wasn't going to anymore and did again so I really need this prayer. Thanks so tremendously, I hope you'll all do this for me in kindness :)
I have seen your picture and you're a very pretty woman. You were fearfully and wonderfully made. What I will pray is that the God will help you see your beauty and give you fierce confidence and when you are ready, that you will feel welcomed and have fun with it! Make new friends.

People here won't do that to you.

And I don't think that God is trying to hide you either. I can see it being part of OCD or anxiety but not from God. So I will pray he will give you encouragement and peace, as well.

"For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind."

thelord's_pearl

May 1, 2021
O`nowhere you have to know
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Oh for sure sister, it's MOTIVATION that stops me from MOVING! The simplest tasks become overwhelming, so we put blinders on...well, at least that is how I react anyhow. I pray each and every day to become motivated and organized again and, believe it will happen. I have a spare room that I let the dogs outside from the sliding door and, it has soup to nuts in there but, I try not to look at it. I got as far as cleaning off my desk in there but, after that as I looked at all the papers and everything else, just stopped and walked out of the room.
I hope and pray they find the proper combination for you so you can feel alive again! Praise God as, He is our life and He finds favor with His children :)
Adjusting these things can be a hit or miss and take months to find the right one, as I am sure you know.
Meanwhile, we pray for Him to lift our spirits so we can keep moving on that path rather than be stagnant and stuck in the same rut. It's horrible, I do know but it's something to deal with as He helps us.
God bless and lift you high in your Spirit sister.
Thanks Nancy, for your prayers!

And thanks @amadeus, @Mayflower and others!

thelord's_pearl

May 1, 2021
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
hi everyone, I still have a headache, though it's better, it's still kind of there and uncomfortable and I pray for it to go away. Hear this, God does not want me to post my picture. I have done so more than this time, it's something I like to do but I didn't have peace and I know it is God saying this to me and He is so powerful like that. That is why I told God unlike other times that I'm not going to say I'm not going to post my picture anymore and then break the promise but to God to please make sure that I don't in the kindest way, graceful and with all the mercy I need, I give it over to you and please do not punish me but to do it in this way. Thanks everyone for this prayer. I'm going to wrap it up here. I hope people pray together for me. Thanks so tremendously :(

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I've had a migraine for two days, so you're not alone.
If God told me not to post my picture and someone argued with me about it, I'd try to reason with them a time or two. If they persisted, it would be the ignore bin for them. I used to feel guilty about putting someone there; I don't anymore. I have enough real pain...cyber pain I can do without! Lol

thelord's_pearl

May 1, 2021
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I've had a migraine for two days, so you're not alone.
If God told me not to post my picture and someone argued with me about it, I'd try to reason with them a time or two. If they persisted, it would be the ignore bin for them. I used to feel guilty about putting someone there; I don't anymore. I have enough real pain...cyber pain I can do without! Lol
Dear heavenly Father God, I pray that you'll help Truman the Levite not to have a migraine anymore, to help him in an enlightening way and not to punish him, thanks so tremendously, I know you can do it Lord God almighty, all things are possible with You Lord, in Jesus' name, amen

Last edited:

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dear heavenly Father God, I pray that you'll help Truman the Levite not to have a migraine anymore, to help him in an enlightening way and not to punish him, thanks so tremendously, I know you can do it Lord God almighty, all things are possible with You Lord, in Jesus' name, amen

No condemnation in Christ Jesus sister. Believers no longer have to fear punishment. Bless you

Reactions: April_Rose

Taodeching

Apr 8, 2021
Southwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
well, for me I feel God doesn't want me to post my picture but I was bored, I have a lack of motivation for things so I spend time here and I wanted praise even though I don't think I look so great these days due to the medications I'm on for mental health and I wanted to be happy and to have fun talking about where I went and show how the place looked and I felt I wasn't sure if someone thought I was ugly and didn't want to talk to me. Now I got a headache and wish it would go away, it's my weakness. I prayed to God in a way I think is an effective prayer, saying I don't want punishment, I just want help which is what I prayed for my dad, true help, not keep on punishing, and all of his grace and mercy I need. I hope to feel better soon after posting this, this is embarrassing to post but I'm willing to be open to my brothers and sisters. I do genuinely love but I have weakness when I've got not much to do nowadays. I used to be taking courses but I got OCD one day and increased the anti-psychotic from 1.75mg to 7.5mg as a backup even though I didn't feel that helped but the SSRI helped and I've got to deal with that. Thanks for listening everyone without judgment but understanding. I also don't know why God doesn't want me to post my picture, it's fun. I like doing so. :( Thanks for listening with kindness and prayers

Not everything that we experience is from God, it is OCD. My wife has OCD and keeps thinking things like this sometimes. You must have heard you should not post your picture or any personal information on the internet and got triggered when you did. It is okay, your not being punished.