Prayer concerning the death of the flesh (the flesh is divided, between the rapture and the tribulation)

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Hi there!

So I have lately come to be very vexed by the falling away of dead flesh (in the world). The world has moved away from God and its flesh has started to die, and we need someone like the Holy Spirit to stand in the breach, in some way. I am not sure what such a person would have to do, so I am just assuming there is something I can do, to help the Holy Spirit, until He stands in the strength He was born to. I am keenly aware I cannot bring people back to life, without faith. What is more, I detest the World, and don't want to judge it in my own strength. The problem is that people are dying and they are not committing anything to God, that they might be revived.

It comes down to prayer, and I think in part I have the beginning of my answer, as to what I can do to edify the Spirit, but it takes being perceptive and I guess we should pray that the Lord send people who are perceptive into the world to help those in the world undersand that the flesh is dying. We have a choice to make! Will the power of God, lift up people's spirits? Or will the weight of the power of God, bury them in the flesh that is dying? This is a mystery, but the Rapture must create Revival, first, before the Recovery of the Nations can come. Every nation will have its own Revival; just as every nation struggles with the dying of the flesh in their nation. Again, we need to pray and be praying about this.

I don't know what else we can do but trust God, that we can say "thankyou Father in Heaven, for saving those in the world from the dying of the flesh, may they come to you in faith, in Jesus Name Amen" People should be appealing to God, He is the One that made us, from Him we derive our being, whether the flesh lives or dies. Praise God for His Power in this!

God bless.