Prayer For A Friend

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

freedom7

May 27, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The wife (Twanna) of a friend of mine was admitted to the hospital with Congestive Heart Failure and she could use some prayer right now. Thank you!

Reactions: Helen

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Father I pray blessings on this request, this friend, his wife Twanna, and for the healing of this condition in Jesus name I pray. Also taking these needs before God in prayer on the bbnradio.org Family Altar program... BBN Program Schedule

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The wife (Twanna) of a friend of mine was admitted to the hospital with Congestive Heart Failure and she could use some prayer right now. Thank you!

I have prayed and will continue to pray for your friend.

Stranger

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Have prayed for healing for Twanna's heart to be renewed, restored and resurrected into a new perfectly working heart and to be released from hospital, in Jesus's name. Amen.

Reactions: Sword

freedom7

May 27, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I thank you so much for your prayers. Twanna went into surgery on Friday and it happens she has only 10% use of her heart now. She also has heart disease, but they cannot operate because her heart could not take it. Rodney, her husband just asks that we keep her in prayer.

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Lord I thank you for Twanna. I speak life into her whole body in Jesus name. I command her heart to work new and do its job in Jesus name. Amen.