Prayer for Amadeus

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hopefully nothing serious, but nonetheless please pray.

On routine X-Ray for primary care doctor they noted some kind of a mass in one of my lungs. They did a regular CT scan which confirmed something is there. This Friday they have scheduled a PET scan which uses some kind of a radioactive contrasting. They are concerned that it may be a cancer.

Thank you for your prayers.

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Praying for you! Thank You, Father, that You have the whole situation well in hand and that You will always be faithful to them.
We are on the road...to our home...in the New Jerusalem! And no one can stop us! Yeah! Give God the glory!

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just prayed for you brother
Praying for you! Thank You, Father, that You have the whole situation well in hand and that You will always be faithful to them.
We are on the road...to our home...in the New Jerusalem! And no one can stop us! Yeah! Give God the glory!
Give God the glory indeed!

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Father I pray for Amadeus, that he will know your full healing in his body Lord and that you will support and strengthen him, and that he may know that whatever is in him is in God's hands.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

On routine X-Ray for primary care doctor they noted some kind of a mass in one of my lungs. They did a regular CT scan which confirmed something is there. This Friday they have scheduled a PET scan which uses some kind of a radioactive contrasting. They are concerned that it may be a cancer.

Oh I'm on this brother!
Praying that this something that can be treated or removed with no issues.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
@amadeus, may you have God Peace in your life and be able to rest in His loving arms as they wrap around you, by His love. May your spirit hold fast to His word even though your body is growing old as it is meant to, such that the second death does not consume you when the time of judgement comes around.

Shalom

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Praying now

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

My prayers are with you, my brother.

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America

@amadeus May the Scriptures strengthen you. Hebrews 7.25

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Stand in faith, brother. We could use you around for just as long as you can see to it.

I'll be praying some for you this evening,
- H

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Maybe not, even if it is please don’t become discouraged.

All one can do is hope for the purpose of God to be done in ones life, once that is complete we go on to be with God and the Lord Jesus Christ free from anymore worry. That is my hope, there are many who become discouraged because of their ailments, it’s part of life, especially if one doesn’t take care of themselves in whatever it may be in their life.

Know one person suffering with diabetes, and lost a leg, and seems to be loosing his other one now due to not taking care of himself it become harder when older.

Anther person in my life who was 60 had kidney stones, even my mother, also the 60 years wife had got cancer and wasn’t even a smoke; the cancer resided with going to radiologist and a lot of prayer.

There was a person who told me this morning their cousin died and the wife of the cousin had a massive stroke.

My brothers girlfriend who he was with for about 3 years who had cancer real bad, had a stroke twice in one night and it killed her.

It’s a painful reality to know we will die.

Be encouraged to trust in the Lord Jesus Christ who rose again from the dead… the sufferings in this time won’t compare to the glory then when we receive our new spiritual (in my view) there in the afterlife and remember.

God see our heart. Let’s love God and others. You never know when the last moment of life will be here.

“But the Lord said to Samuel, “Do not look at his appearance or at his physical stature, because I have refused him. For the Lord does not see as man sees; for man looks at the outward appearance, but the Lord looks at the heart.””
‭‭I Samuel‬ ‭16:7‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Amadeus, I'm on your prayer chain, please let us know how it turns out <3