Prayer for brother, friend...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Praise God we have one other to be here for. As many of us know, we have at least two brothers on here who are battling cancer. These we love and pray for, they are our spiritual family. We lift the families of these our brothers and sisters.
Tonight I come to you all with at least two specific prayer requests (Specific as we already have our beloved brothers @amadeus and @Devin55212 already and always in our prayers)
I have a brother one year older than I, he will be going in for a lung resection on Jan. 10th. He has many other issues with his, liver, heart, kidneys...so he has much against him even though young.
i just the other day found out about a high school friend, whom I and several others from high school have seen several times a year now for many years, she is a Christian, her name is Wendy. She is not going for traditional treatment and will be doing what she has for years, going holistic. She is adamant when speaking to her that God is going to heal her and this is how I will pray. Her mom. also a Christian woman died from the same thing. They as a family, owned two bar/restaurants over the decades and the whole family worked there for like, ever. back then, smoking was still allowed and let me tell you, where she worked and all the second hand smoke did not help.
I now understand what it means when they say "Getting old is not for wimps"
God be with our family and friends, we love you Lord and ask this boldly as we approach your throne, in your son Jesus name, Amen.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
it's so common to get cancer these days with all the bad food there is out there to be in our diet, it's hard to avoid and other possibilities :( so much love for our brothers, amadeus and devin553344! & sisters too
Thank you TLP,
You will not find anything refined, boxed or processed around my house. It's all garbage and most of our vitamins and minerals have been so broken down to next to nothing comparatively speaking. It's the "worlds" way of maintaining population control :(

thelord's_pearl

May 1, 2021
O`nowhere you have to know
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Thank you TLP,
You will not find anything refined, boxed or processed around my house. It's all garbage and most of our vitamins and minerals have been so broken down to next to nothing comparatively speaking. It's the "worlds" way of maintaining population control :(
Yeah, I'm into Holistic nutrition too! fried food causes cancer too, smoking is an obvious one, most or all pepperoni, bacon out there!

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
exercise is important too, I didn't exercise for 2 days! Then I exercised today finally and gladly. I feel healthier when I do and it reduces your chances of getting cancer too
Also really clears the mind and makes it easier (IMHO) to hear God, and to do a study as our minds are still receiving lots of oxygen after!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks both of you for the thoughts and prayers. I hope amadeus is OK. I will join in prayer. I see a doctor on the 11th to talk about my condition and what it is. I'm hoping they order more tests before then, which is what I asked them for. But if I do have cancer then we caught it early on which is good. Cheers!

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Praise God we have one other to be here for. As many of us know, we have at least two brothers on here who are battling cancer. These we love and pray for, they are our spiritual family. We lift the families of these our brothers and sisters.
Tonight I come to you all with at least two specific prayer requests (Specific as we already have our beloved brothers @amadeus and @Devin55212 already and always in our prayers)
I have a brother one year older than I, he will be going in for a lung resection on Jan. 10th. He has many other issues with his, liver, heart, kidneys...so he has much against him even though young.
i just the other day found out about a high school friend, whom I and several others from high school have seen several times a year now for many years, she is a Christian, her name is Wendy. She is not going for traditional treatment and will be doing what she has for years, going holistic. She is adamant when speaking to her that God is going to heal her and this is how I will pray. Her mom. also a Christian woman died from the same thing. They as a family, owned two bar/restaurants over the decades and the whole family worked there for like, ever. back then, smoking was still allowed and let me tell you, where she worked and all the second hand smoke did not help.
I now understand what it means when they say "Getting old is not for wimps"
God be with our family and friends, we love you Lord and ask this boldly as we approach your throne, in your son Jesus name, Amen.

Oh Nancy , I’m so sorry that your brother has come to this.
Yes, we are praying for him , and that God reach out His healing hand for him from head to toe.
And Wendy too!
Sorry that you carry such a heavy burden , but you are not alone xx
Also praying an abundance of peace on him, her , and our brothers here , that you mention.
May all 4 be caught up into the bubble of His love and peace which brings healing into every cell.
Blessings ….H x

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh Nancy , I’m so sorry that your brother has come to this.
Yes, we are praying for him , and that God reach out His healing hand for him from head to toe.
And Wendy too!
Sorry that you carry such a heavy burden , but you are not alone xx
Also praying an abundance of peace on him, her , and our brothers here , that you mention.
May all 4 be caught up into the bubble of His love and peace which brings healing into every cell.
Blessings ….H x
Helen, your words always seem to bring tears of pure gratitude out of me. Thank you for being you! I speak with Frank several times a day, they have him going all over the place. Just this morning he got up at 4 AM, showered, dressed so he could be waiting at the door when the lab opened, he needs to get a lab testing done, he has clumping platelets and his appointment is next week with the Hematologist. They are pretty sure that one spot on his lower lobe is cancerous. they are also concerned about lymphoma or possibly leukemia. My siblings and I are praying for him and making sure he stays calm as best we can.
I did not want to put this out there as our own brothers on here are already going through similar trials but, I just had to because...strength in numbers!!
Love you Helen!
xx

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Helen, your words always seem to bring tears of pure gratitude out of me. Thank you for being you! I speak with Frank several times a day, they have him going all over the place. Just this morning he got up at 4 AM, showered, dressed so he could be waiting at the door when the lab opened, he needs to get a lab testing done, he has clumping platelets and his appointment is next week with the Hematologist. They are pretty sure that one spot on his lower lobe is cancerous. they are also concerned about lymphoma or possibly leukemia. My siblings and I are praying for him and making sure he stays calm as best we can.
I did not want to put this out there as our own brothers on here are already going through similar trials but, I just had to because...strength in numbers!!
Love you Helen!
xx
Can we pray too much for too many people in need? I really doubt that. Let us all pray for all of those we know and see hear about. Our God is able? Are we? We are able call on Him:

Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:

Just ask God to also help you ask the right things. What are they? God knows!

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Can we pray too much for too many people in need? I really doubt that. Let us all pray for all of those we know and see hear about. Our God is able? Are we? We are able call on Him:

Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:

Just ask God to also help you ask the right things. What are they? God knows!
Wish we were all nearer one another to help however we can...prayer yes, is powerful, and no we cannot ever pray to much John, you and those on here are prayed for by me just as much as for my own flesh and blood.
Huge love to you brother!
GLORY TO GOD!

thelord's_pearl

May 1, 2021
O`nowhere you have to know
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
A simple recipe for Mexican wrap is to buy non-gmo tortilla, put in already cooked organic chicken and put some chopped tomatoes in it and even spring mix salad that is pre-washed and put in stove when it's pre-heating. Once pre-heating is done then you could take it out and eat it.