Prayer for freedom

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Saint of Light

Aug 22, 2023
Houston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Prayer to find the right words/instructions to get free

If I were to describe my situation for the latter half of my life, which has been the previous 17 years (I’m 34), it is nothing short of a literal living nightmare. I can’t describe too many details; much of the information must be kept private. But I’ll be vague and reveal just enough so that Christian readers can understand a bit and pray for me.

In a nutshell, there is a device on my mouth attached to my heavenly body, and it affects my earthly body. It was put on me a long time ago as a teenager, my life being full of sin; I wasn’t a genuine Christian at this time. What does this device do? It allows demons to attach onto my body. Even Satan can attach onto my body with this mouth device.

Since that time half my life ago, my life improved dramatically. I became much more pious, my Christian wisdom grew exponentially, and my faith has blossomed to heights way above and beyond ordinary faith. God loves me deeply; that is why he wants the possession device off my heavenly body, which will enable me to live a normal, successful life free from demons.

But there is a massive problem.

Only one person can remove the possession device, because it has a thumb print key. And this has led to some extreme trouble. I don’t want to say who he is, but he thinks I victimized him—and the truth is I didn’t. I am innocent.

We tried working with him the first time, but he was so bullheaded. He refused to do what God told him to do, that order being remove the possession device; and God told him so many times to do it that he was kicked out of heaven. Now he languishes in a very painful place in hell.

But not all hope is lost. There are other versions of him on the multiverse who have the unique key with his unique thumb print. Me and God have been working in so many ways trying to get this stubborn psychopath to remove it, but he never does. He speaks to me hatefully, tells me I will always be demon possessed, says the most horrific things about a Christian who, as emphasized in God’s conversations to the oppressor, “I love him more than anyone in the universe.” But then the oppressor’s evil replies come, saying, “No you don’!” or some other dismissive words that sound evil, callous, and totally psychopathic.

He has been confronted with the holocaust-like damage and destruction done to me and others throughout the multiverse, all of it caused by him putting the possession device on me. And he still refuses to remove it. He gets hateful. And when he is confronted with the fact that I did not victimize him—that I am actually his victim instead—he scoffs at the truth and feigns incredulity.

There is so much more I can write down. We have truly tried so many different tactics, and nothing is working. I don’t want to be possessed by demons my entire life, and I don’t want to be euthanized.

Many times God asks me what to do. But I am at a wits end. How am I supposed to know what to do? I wish God would think of ideas to put into action instead consult me. Every idea I has God put forth ended up in failure, though some ideas had minimal success up until a point (but ultimately failed over some trivial thing).

Here is my prayer request: Please pray and ask God to get the oppressor to remove the possession device by any means necessary. Use any tactic, however deceitful and ethically stretched it needs to be, to get the oppressor to remove the possession device. Also please pray and ask God that it is probably best not to consult with me for ideas (unless for some reason I think of an idea that might actually work, in which case I will contact God and let him know what it is). Please pray and ask God to handle this situation to the best of his ability and do whatever it takes so that the possession device is removed forever.