Prayer for Hearing

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The history of chiropractic began in 1895 when Daniel David Palmer of Iowa performed the first chiropractic adjustment on a partially deaf janitor, Harvey Lillard. While Lillard was working without his shirt on in Palmers office, Lillard bent over to empty the trash can. Palmer noticed that Lillard had a vertebra out of position. He asked Lillard what happened, and Lillard replied, "I moved the wrong way, and I heard a 'pop' in my back, and that's when I lost my hearing." Palmer, who was also involved in many other natural healing philosophies, had Lillard lie face down on the floor and proceeded with the adjustment. The next day, Lillard told Palmer, "I can hear that racket on the streets."[1] This experience led Palmer to open a school of chiropractic two years later.

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I also believe in doing nothing more than praying. My dog went deaf, and the vet said there was nothing to be done. I desperately prayed, and after being totally deaf for two weeks, my dog's hearing immediately returned and he heard fine for the remaining three years of his life.

Reactions: Helen

Job

Feb 5, 2014
somewhere
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Praying...

PS You have an ear infection.:(

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Praying.

Job may be correct. If it is an ear infection; have you tried a couple of drops of warm olive oil? It will fester out an infection and kill bacteria. Plus it can't hurt.

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
I also believe in doing nothing more than praying. My dog went deaf, and the vet said there was nothing to be done. I desperately prayed, and after being totally deaf for two weeks, my dog's hearing immediately returned and he heard fine for the remaining three years of his life.

Amen!

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I only just saw this because Amadeus posted in it today.
I too am joining my prayers to everyone else's. @Angelina keep us posted on how you progress. x

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
i-am-healed-78580659.jpg