Prayer for Jordan Peterson

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
Jordan Peterson, as mentioned in this thread (What is a Seer?) and some others, is a clinical psychologist in secular Academia. I believe God is using him to reach people in another way, not preaching another gospel, but opening them up to the truth in general.

He and his wife have suffered major health issues recently, and he almost died.

I believe he and his family is in need of prayer covering, as he will not be getting it from many places.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jordan Peterson, as mentioned in this thread (What is a Seer?) and some others, is a clinical psychologist in secular Academia. I believe God is using him to reach people in another way, not preaching another gospel, but opening them up to the truth in general.

I believe he and his family is in need of prayer covering, as he will not be getting it from many places.
Prayers for them both. And that God will increase his territory to reach thousands with the truth!

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

Jordan Peterson is an anomaly. He does the hard things without a lot of support...even hostility...from his colleagues. He is an honest man and righteous in his way. He lives his life as if there is a God. A lot of believers don't even have that kind of integrity anymore. He is an important public speaker in today's lawless world. He who is not against us is for us.

Will be praying.

Jacob Marley

Jul 26, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
It was JP years ago that brought my attention to the marxist influence in our Canadian institutions. I'm happy he was able to brake his benzo dependency.....I believe his wife is still battling cancer though.
Prayers for his family.

Reactions: amadeus

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
It seems he isn't out of the woods yet, still suffering from the benzo dependency.

Reactions: amadeus