Prayer for Kim Jong Un

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Jesus is loving, merciful, great and wonderful, he can turn anyone's life around, so i encourage you all to join in prayer for Kim Jong Un, and the government and leaders of North Korea, tell your family and friends to pray for their salvation, if they get turned around to Christ, it would be a win for Jesus and a win for Christians spreading the gospel freely around North Korea without persecuted anymore, just imagine a gospel spreading faster than the speed of sound, North Korea would become a Christian nation in no time if this were to happen. We gotta remember to treat the evil with love, treat the evil with good, and we can do that by praying for the Holy Spirit to reveal himself to Kim Jong Un and his government in such a mighty way that they will not be able to reject Jesus anymore. God doesn't want the leaders of North Korea to go to hell, he doesn't want anybody to go to hell, it's the devil that wants them in hell, but Jesus wants them saved, he wants them to go to Heaven, could you just imagine how sad it is for God when he see's a single soul go to hell, and that's how much he loves us all. So I ask you to remember to include the leaders in North Korea in your prayers, because who knows what God will do, when we put our prayer army into action.

Reactions: Wormwood

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Thats great but I would also urge you to pray for the evil men and woman who run the usa uk, germany etc. Putin is in a good place scripturaly.

Chase200mph

Jun 24, 2012
.. instability in this world is caused by belief in religion. This may not.be popular with you, but it's the truth and noted in several declassified CIA reports. The.my god can beat up your god mentality is exactly what's eroding the Constitution.

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Father I pray blessings on this request and for the liberation of North Korea in Jesus name I pray. Also taking these needs before God in prayer on the bbnradio.org Family Altar program... BBN Program Schedule