1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Prayer for my barber

Discussion in 'Prayer Forum' started by gumby, Sep 28, 2009.

1. gumby

gumby New Member

Hi there CB members, i heard that my beloved barber had a stroke today and i dont know the exact condition hes in. Hopefully he will make a full recovery but hes 84 years old and i dont know if he will make it. If yall guys would pray for him it would mean a lot to me as i have had my hair cut at his shop since i was a child. God bless :)

2. Lookin4wardtoHeaven

Lookin4wardtoHeaven New Member

(((gumby)))) So sorry to hear that.Soon as I read this.... I said a prayer for him , and his family. Heavenly Father , we are lifting up ,gumby's barber to you,we know you have the final say so in all things, surround his family and dear friends with Your Spiritual Love , give them strength, courage, guide their hearts and mind in making decisions, let your will be done, Amen. God bless you:)

3. gumby

gumby New Member

Well CB members theres an update, my barber has just lost control of his entire left side of his body. Hopefully he will be able to re-coop but its a long term thing i beleive.

4. Lookin4wardtoHeaven

Thanks for the update (((gumby)))). I will continue to pray. God bless

5. gumby

gumby New Member

Hi CB members just to give you the final update my former barber had a second stroke and died yesterday, this loss has really hit me hard and i would ask that yall continue to pray for my barbers family.

6. Lookin4wardtoHeaven

((((gumby)))) I am so sorry to hear this sad news.My heart goes out to his family and to you too.I will continue to pray for you all. God bless

7. LukaszR

LukaszR New Member

Sorry to hear that!!Will keep you in my prayers!

8. Not-Home-Yet

Not-Home-Yet New Member