prayer for my former pastor and family

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

gumby

May 29, 2009
Hello, just wanted to ask yall to pray for my former pastor and his family right now. There going through a tough time bacause there son just commited suicide. I myself am shocked and alarmed by the news, your thoughts and prayers would be greatly appreciated. God bless :)

Brother Mike

Sep 16, 2008
The word says if two touch and agree it will be done!! Will you agree with me that Peace of Jesus that he left with us will come on the Home and this Pastor's ministry grow stronger?Jesus Is Lord.

gumby

May 29, 2009
Brother Mike;71882 said:
The word says if two touch and agree it will be done!! Will you agree with me that Peace of Jesus that he left with us will come on the Home and this Pastor's ministry grow stronger? Jesus Is Lord.
I agree, my former pastor seems to have grown alot since my last church visit. I feel that gods calling me through my dreams though, i feel that theres something i can do to help gods kingdom. I feel that maybe i can help teens struggling with thoughts of suicide and bring them to christ. I want to be a counselor someday but i dont know if theres any training sites out there. Thank you all for your kind words :)

Brother Mike

Sep 16, 2008
Done then. Your Paster is going to be fine, as the Word can not fail.
I feel that gods calling me through my dreams though, i feel that theres something i can do to help gods kingdom. I feel that maybe i can help teens struggling with thoughts of suicide and bring them to christ. I want to be a counselor someday but i dont know if theres any training sites out there.
Let me tell you something about "Callings". What your heart tells you is correct. God puts in you the desire and we are all called to do something. Psa 37:23 The steps of a good man are ordered by the LORD: and he delighteth in his way. Now, as for training sites.................. I'll give you something very helpful. It is not the training sites you need. It is the Word of God, and listening to the Holy Ghost. This means being ready to move when told to move. God uses those that are ready. You may see someone preach on TV and you will just have that knowing your suppose to be there at that Church. It might be a pamphlet or anything, your faith is in that God will get it over to you loud and clear when it's time to go. 2Ti 2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth. Look at all the times the Holy Ghost told Jesus to go there and here, and all the times the Apostles were told to go to a place. It's your Job to acknowledge the calling and get ready. It's God's Job to send you out when the time is right. Don't jump ahead of Him!!! You don't want to get off on the wrong path. If it was God today telling you, it will be God tomorrow. Trust that He take you to the next step. The best advice I had gotten is Follow the peace in your heart. Check your Heart, if there is not peace there, then wait before you hook up with any trainer group or move.Jesus Is Lord.

gumby

May 29, 2009
Brother Mike;71999]Done then. Your Paster is going to be fine said:
Psa 37:23[/B] The steps of a good man are ordered by the LORD: and he delighteth in his way. Now, as for training sites.................. I'll give you something very helpful. It is not the training sites you need. It is the Word of God, and listening to the Holy Ghost. This means being ready to move when told to move. God uses those that are ready. You may see someone preach on TV and you will just have that knowing your suppose to be there at that Church. It might be a pamphlet or anything, your faith is in that God will get it over to you loud and clear when it's time to go. 2Ti 2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth. Look at all the times the Holy Ghost told Jesus to go there and here, and all the times the Apostles were told to go to a place. It's your Job to acknowledge the calling and get ready. It's God's Job to send you out when the time is right. Don't jump ahead of Him!!! You don't want to get off on the wrong path. If it was God today telling you, it will be God tomorrow. Trust that He take you to the next step. The best advice I had gotten is Follow the peace in your heart. Check your Heart, if there is not peace there, then wait before you hook up with any trainer group or move. Jesus Is Lord.
Well i think all the peices of the puzzle have finally fit together, my long time christian freind at work we have been talking and we are going to try and start a church of our own. Although it wont be a typical church though more less almost a group theripy for christians at all stages of there relationship to come and express problems or concerns they have or just general questions. I dont know whats going on but between me and him our personalities feed off each other and i think we could form a ministry that would help a lot of people out :)

Brother Mike

Sep 16, 2008
Count me in to Gumby, be blessed and follow that peace in your heart with full power and anointing of Jesus.Jesus Is Lord.