Prayer for pain relief, healing

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Frank Lee

Feb 23, 2017
Ouachita Mountains
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello friends. I have chronic pain which is often extreme. I have a large bone spur on the humerus of my right arm. I needed shoulder replacement diagnosed by two surgeons at least ten years ago.

Pain almost never ceases. Laughably I'm pretty sure left shoulder has same condition. Left main thumb joint, CMC, is bone on bone and also screams. All these things are from very hard work on our farm.

I sleep in spurts whenever I can rarely more than two hours at a time and often awake in more pain than when I lay down.

I have a steel rod in my left leg from when a horse rolled over me when I was 19 breaking my leg badly. They had to take my knee out of joint to drill the hole for the16" long rod to go in and after all these years my knee is telling its disapproval. It pops and sounds like a broken stick! I'll get up and the loud pop will awaken my wife.

The shoulder pains are worse like a bad toothache that won't go away. I have other ailments but these are enough. I don't like to complain but not having a church I have to get prayer here.

God help us all for if we are not in need now a need will be around the corner. We have a God that cares and heals.

I pray every one of you that has needs be helped, healed, encouraged lifted and comforted by the wonderful Holy Spirit of the Almighty Creator God. Amen

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Frank Lee
I am praying that God will give your relief and healing from your afflictions. He is always able.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello friends. I have chronic pain which is often extreme. I have a large bone spur on the humerus of my right arm. I needed shoulder replacement diagnosed by two surgeons at least ten years ago.

Pain almost never ceases. Laughably I'm pretty sure left shoulder has same condition. Left main thumb joint, CMC, is bone on bone and also screams. All these things are from very hard work on our farm.

I sleep in spurts whenever I can rarely more than two hours at a time and often awake in more pain than when I lay down.

I have a steel rod in my left leg from when a horse rolled over me when I was 19 breaking my leg badly. They had to take my knee out of joint to drill the hole for the16" long rod to go in and after all these years my knee is telling its disapproval. It pops and sounds like a broken stick! I'll get up and the loud pop will awaken my wife.

The shoulder pains are worse like a bad toothache that won't go away. I have other ailments but these are enough. I don't like to complain but not having a church I have to get prayer here.

God help us all for if we are not in need now a need will be around the corner. We have a God that cares and heals.

I pray every one of you that has needs be helped, healed, encouraged lifted and comforted by the wonderful Holy Spirit of the Almighty Creator God. Amen
You are on my prayer list Frank ♥