Prayer For Self Control On Eating And Drinking

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ShineTheLight

May 7, 2021
Beaverton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I need prayer on this. To have better self control on eating and drinking, to not overly consume unwholesome foods and unwholesome drinks.

I'm hoping to see a cardiologist, and I've made an appointment for it, but I am on a waiting list. I don't know how long it is going to take. I spoke twice about me having high sugar levels. I still need prayers on this. Also, I need prayer on getting my cholesterol level down, and to a healthier level. Can you pray for me on these? I'm having a hard time breaking my over-indulgence.

Please help me to sever ties with all evil spirits behind my cravings for foods or drinks that hinder me and even keep me distracted from other purposes. I need prayer against all evil spirits or demons behind obsessions or idolatry of foods and drinks. Pray against all evil spirits or demons behind me eating or drinking out of boredom.

I want to renounce all covenants or pacts I've made, knowingly or unknowingly, with the demons/spirits behind food gluttony. I am putting my effort into exercise and walking as much as I can. But I keep getting pulled back with the temptations, and I'm doing my best to fight them. Also pray for me to keep pursuing after the more healthy foods or drinks. I desire to be back at around 150 pounds or under. I'm in a bad spot right now. I have fallen to gluttony.

Also pray for others who are struggling like I am with cravings for the wrong foods and drinks too. I'll pray for others on this as well. Thanks for hearing what I need help with.

The spirit is willing but the flesh is weak; according to Matthew 26:41.

Reactions: amadeus

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@ShineTheLight
I am joining you in prayer on needs expressed!

TheslightestID

Nov 30, 2020
From here to Kingdom come.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm hoping to see a cardiologist, and I've made an appointment for it, but I am on a waiting list. I don't know how long it is going to take. I spoke twice about me having high sugar levels. I still need prayers on this. Also, I need prayer on getting my cholesterol level down, and to a healthier level. Can you pray for me on these? I'm having a hard time breaking my over-indulgence.

I was able to easily get my cholesterol down with medication. I even ate whatever I wanted to, bacon and eggs, whatever.

I will pray you take the proper medication regularly. ;)