Prayer for strength and peace

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello my friends,
For the last 4 or so months, there has been something changed with my Barretts, my voice has changed to a lower pitch and sometimes comes out uneven. I can't easily clear my lungs either in the morning. This, if it's what I think it is would be a reap/sow type situation. I suppose I should have called the Dr. back then but, just didn't care really. I know, not the correct attitude.
So, I ask my brothers and sisters on here to pray God's will, and that I would have time to get things in order in case He is calling me home.
I do not fear death if this is where it will lead. I've asked God to please let my two remaining beloved dogs be taken well care of. And, that my nieces and nephews would be drawn to Jesus.
I have an endoscopy in May and an appointment for my GP the 20th of this month, my GP will most likely order a chest x ray.
Thanks in advance my brothers and sisters!
xoxoxo

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Hello my friends,
For the last 4 or so months, there has been something changed with my Barretts, my voice has changed to a lower pitch and sometimes comes out uneven. I can't easily clear my lungs either in the morning. This, if it's what I think it is would be a reap/sow type situation. I suppose I should have called the Dr. back then but, just didn't care really. I know, not the correct attitude.
So, I ask my brothers and sisters on here to pray God's will, and that I would have time to get things in order in case He is calling me home.
I do not fear death if this is where it will lead. I've asked God to please let my two remaining beloved dogs be taken well care of. And, that my nieces and nephews would be drawn to Jesus.
I have an endoscopy in May and an appointment for my GP the 20th of this month, my GP will most likely order a chest x ray.
xoxoxo
Always praying for you sister....and more so now! :) God bless you. <><

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello my friends,
xoxoxo
Praying for your comfort and quality of life Nancy. I can voice much more in public. You are not alone and please remain engaged with loved ones during these times of personal grief.

Love you sister, always! :holdinghands:

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Praying for your comfort and quality of life Nancy. I can voice much more in public. You are not alone and please remain engaged with loved ones during these times of personal grief.

Love you sister, always! :holdinghands:
Thanks APAK! xx

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello my friends,
xoxoxo
Praying!

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, my GP appt. was moved to tomorrow as I could not get in for my bloodwork...I made the appointment for Quest and chose the wrong location...DUH! Maybe my doc can get me in sooner to Gastro! Thank you all for your prayers! :pray::shine: