prayer for the new vision I had

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

thelord's_pearl

May 1, 2021
O`nowhere you have to know
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I just had a vision for myself which is that I'm going to go to all the exercise programs offered for free to go to: group walks at the park or different places, stretching and exercise group, barbecue w/ other people who have mental health challenges coming up this summer. This would help me to get up on time, eat on time and sleep on time. I'm so happy I reduced a bit of my medication already and next month I have another medication to reduce and then next month which is 2 months later after that I have to reduce again and then 3 months later I have to reduce more of the previous medication and then the month after that I have to reduce the previous medication again and so on and then the Fall leaves would come out at some point and I would have my haircut and new glasses and then I might be doing an executive thing in the winter and I will be cooking more now and cleaning more. upload_2022-8-15_22-42-37.gifI'm so happy for this vision I had. I don't know if God gave it to me as I'm still not that close to God yet due to a reason which is having a lack of motivation from one of my medications but I prayed today about something and I just have to have the motivation from this vision I had. I hope for prayer that God will help me have the motivation and get all the exercise I need for health and have motivation. Thanks for the prayers everyone!

Reactions: DuckieLady

thelord's_pearl

May 1, 2021
O`nowhere you have to know
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Since my mom will retire any time soon and be old, I would like to spend valuable time with her so I don't want a 9-5 job and only get to spend time with her in the evening so I don't think I will end up using the scholarship opportunity I have to go back to College for a 2 year program of Legal Assistant but I want to work at a cafe so I can work shifts and come home and spend time with my mom like even meeting her somewhere while still earning some money. That sounds like a good idea. Just sharing.

Recently, I think my eye contact has been quite a lot better after I watched a video LadyofFireandLace had given me if you've seen my prayer request thread so I guess I'll be able to do what I'd like.

Last edited:
Reactions: Angelina and Wynona

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Since my mom will retire any time soon and be old, I would like to spend valuable time with her so I don't want a 9-5 job and only get to spend time with her in the evening so I don't think I will end up using the scholarship opportunity I have to go back to College for a 2 year program of Legal Assistant but I want to work at a cafe so I can work shifts and come home and spend time with my mom like even meeting her somewhere while still earning some money. That sounds like a good idea. Just sharing.

Recently, I think my eye contact has been quite a lot better after I watched a video LadyofFireandLace had given me if you've seen my prayer request thread so I guess I'll be able to do what I'd like.
Praise God! Im happy for you!

Reactions: thelord's_pearl