Prayer for Wellness

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Please pray for my friend Jonathan. I may have asked for prayer for him before but I'd appreciate it again. He has been on my mind this morning while in prayer. He is a very intellectual young man who I met a few years ago. His Father who was a Pastor of a thriving church had past away which devastated his family. His mother went away to live in another country for awhile but I believe she is back in NZ now. Jonathan has some kind of illness that causes him to be bed ridden for weeks at a time. I do not know what this illness is...Anyway he has chosen to live on the streets up in the Northland, [so I have been told] preaching the gospel to any one he is in contact with. Please keep him in your prayers. Although I understand that what he is doing is noble and awesome, my concern is for his physical and mental well being. Thank you and God bless!

Reactions: FHII and pia

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I will pray for this man. In reading your post I was reminded of one David Brainerd, who was an early missionary to the American Indians. He neglected his health and in the process and it eventually cost him his life. His biography is told by Jonathan Edwards.

Stranger

Reactions: pia and Angelina

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
I have been praying for Jonathan daily for years now. My prayer for him was that ,any voices he may be hearing, that are not from God, be bound in Jesus name and that God give him a sound and a clear mind. He turned up at my house a few days ago and stayed here just for a break. He has been living on the streets of Auckland city. Anyway, he has not seen his mother for six years and today he is on his way to her house. This is an amazing breakthrough. Please pray that he gets all the help that he needs and also pray for travelling mercies. Thank you all for your continuous, prevailing prayers for my friend. Bless you xox

Reactions: amadeus

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Dear Lord Jesus, I pray for Jonathan, that he be MADE WELL, in Jesus name, Amen.

I hope all went well with his mum, that's great that they are seeing each other for the 1st time in years. :)

Reactions: amadeus

JPPT1974

Flowers of May
Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 23, 2012
East TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Praying for him and hope that the doctors and the Great Physician will find out what is leaving him with this illness.