Prayer livestream Friday 12/6

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

speedyj1992

Sep 19, 2017
Silicon Valley
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hey fellow saints,

I love and care about all of you guys - that's why I wanted to do a prayer livestream on my YouTube channel this Friday, December 6th, at 7-10 PM PST (west coast USA).

Channel link (there’ll be a link to the livestream once it starts Friday): youtube.com/walkwithgod

Please feel free to stop by any time during those 3 hours for however long you like with prayer requests.

I would also appreciate it if you told others and/or subscribe to the channel during said time.

Blessings,

Joe from “Walkwithgod”

Reactions: Hidden In Him

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hey fellow saints,

I love and care about all of you guys - that's why I wanted to do a prayer livestream on my YouTube channel this Friday, December 6th, at 7-10 PM PST (west coast USA).

Channel link (there’ll be a link to the livestream once it starts Friday): youtube.com/walkwithgod

Please feel free to stop by any time during those 3 hours for however long you like with prayer requests.

I would also appreciate it if you told others and/or subscribe to the channel during said time.

Blessings,

Joe from “Walkwithgod”

I watched your intro video, and you appear to have a great spirit about you : )

I also like the prayer livestream idea, and I hope the Lord continues to cause it to grow and expand.

Blessings in Christ, and thanks for letting us in on it.
Hidden In Him