Prayer now for me I have done for others but need the prayer power for my mom and brother for my fam

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

grumix8

Jul 23, 2020
d.f.
Faith
Christian
Country
Mexico
They reconcile and forgive each other.My mom lets go of her anguish and my brother loves her mom. Please pray for me so they reconcile forgive forget all ths promblem which I will not specified for matter for privacy but in your prayers ;-; help me because the devil is trying to seperate my family. And no nothing will seperate us because things are bad everywhere, they just let go and forget things because the discussion is something dumb but were all on the edge and I know prayer can help my mom and my brother for my family. please pray for me, my brother and my mother. ;-; nothing seperate us.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They reconcile and forgive each other.My mom lets go of her anguish and my brother loves her mom. Please pray for me so they reconcile forgive forget all ths promblem which I will not specified for matter for privacy but in your prayers ;-; help me because the devil is trying to seperate my family. And no nothing will seperate us because things are bad everywhere, they just let go and forget things because the discussion is something dumb but were all on the edge and I know prayer can help my mom and my brother for my family. please pray for me, my brother and my mother. ;-; nothing seperate us.

Hi grumix8,
Yes, I sure will pray for your family! Our God is SOOO much stronger than Satan. Our God is ALL powerful and prayer is (IMHO) the most powerful gift He left us. Mix it with faith and jus yu watch Him work brother!
God bless and keep you all.

P.S.
Are your mom and brother saved?

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Father, thank you that you know the situation and why there has been a rift caused within this family. Please divinely intervene and restore what the devourer has stolen, what the cankerworm has eaten. You know the beginning from the end. Thank you Father that nothing is impossible with you. Please also provide for them Father, I ask in Jesus mighty name!

Reactions: April_Rose

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
thank you so much ;-;.
wait a minute, I get to pray as well mate. ..

May God bless you and heal your personal issues completely, with love and peace. To also love your brother and Mother. May all three of you sit down together, and eat together, in peace and understanding that only Christ can bring, AMEM!

APAK

Reactions: April_Rose