Prayer please for me

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have just come from trying to read and respond to a couple of alerts on the forum with minimal success, but something is wrong with me. My mind is in a swirl and I cannot focus with great difficulty on the issues addressed. I ask only that people will remember me when you talk to God and ask that He help me through and provide healing also according to His will.
Give God the glory!

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I have just come from trying to read and respond to a couple of alerts on the forum with minimal success, but something is wrong with me. My mind is in a swirl and I cannot focus with great difficulty on the issues addressed. I ask only that people will remember me when you talk to God and ask that He help me through and provide healing also according to His will.
Give God the glory!

For sure John we will do so.
This happened to me last summer..they ( family) took me into hosp as I was confused and couldn't concentrate ....plus unbalanced and had to hang on to things.....you may remember.

They thought it may be a stroke...but the hosp said no.
In the end they found my sodium level was dangerously low.
If our electro lights ( spelling) get unbalanced, so does the body.
I had high potassium and very low sodium.

But, being a southern boy I am sure you eat your salty bacon in the morning?
It could be something as simple as that.

We will pray that you can have a simple fix and quickly.

Sorry John, bless you x

Did you see this @Nancy @Butterfly and @Pearl

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Give God the glory!
take your time my friend. Psalms 27:14 "Wait on the LORD: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the LORD".

PICJAG.

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Give God the glory!
Sir: Two great resources, God's Word and 911

Praying for you, Sir...

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Give God the glory!
I understand how you feel as I get like that if I'm ill. Be assured that I will pray for you.

D

Dave L

Give God the glory!
You remain in our prayers. God heals but sometimes in unexpected ways. So consider all options being in his hands.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To all @Dave L @Episkopos @"ByGrace" @Pearl @farouk @Butterfly @Waiting on him @101G and @all of the rest here.

I have checked nothing else on the forum today, but this thread. I knew that I had friends who care even if at times we differ... Maybe it's just a small side affect or just another of the quirks as we get older, but it had affected my thinking and concentration. My wife is concerned and at first we thought we'd wait until Tuesday when I already have an appointment at the pulmonologist with regard to my bipap for my sleep apnea.

But now my wife pressed and I have relented. She called our family doctor and I have an appointment for late this afternoon. Maybe it will be confirmed as nothing serious, but God knows.

Perhaps as Helen @"ByGrace" suggests I am simply short of or in excess of something that causes these things. it reminds me of where I was just before I had to retire early [year 2000]. That was certainly the high pressure of the job, but since then I've learned to take thing slow. Focusing too hard on the subjects of the threads I have enjoyed here and on determining a difficult old postage stamp identification causes me to whirl and hands and forearms start to numb up a bit. Lots of little things, but primarily my head. Thank God it my natural carnal head that is troubled. No trouble with Jesus.
Give God the glory!

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Give God the glory!

I have just lifted this up with all the fervency of my heart John. And, I will continue to do just that until you are well!
Gracious God, please hear our prayers for your obedient child who loves you so much, John. You can do the most amazing things and we ask that you would do that for John Father, and we ask this in The Name above ALL other Names, Jesus. Amen.
Take comfort that there are those who do actually pray for each other, be well and be comforted!
In His Great Name,
nancy

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
For sure John we will do so.
This happened to me last summer..they ( family) took me into hosp as I was confused and couldn't concentrate ....plus unbalanced and had to hang on to things.....you may remember.

They thought it may be a stroke...but the hosp said no.
In the end they found my sodium level was dangerously low.
If our electro lights ( spelling) get unbalanced, so does the body.
I had high potassium and very low sodium.

But, being a southern boy I am sure you eat your salty bacon in the morning?
It could be something as simple as that.

We will pray that you can have a simple fix and quickly.

Sorry John, bless you x

Did you see this @Nancy @Butterfly and @Pearl

Ah, this reminds me of you Helen, during that horrible season you went through last year. I can still feel the thrill over reading that you woke in the middle of the night with your sweet heart back to normal rhythm ♥
And God certainly gets the Glory!
...so, "let's think on these things!!

Last edited:

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
@amadeus

Hey John...do post us an update as soon as you know.
I'm sure your doc will do blood tests etc.
We pray that the root cause be found soon and that it is something simple.

But, I will say this. At "our age" John, I have had a few 'funny turns' and ended up in the hospital...only to find out that it is not Zebras or Elephants, (they always look for Zebras and Elephants first and rule them out)......but it is often just a mosquito that they can never identity. Irritating...
Many 'things' have come and gone, and we've never known the what or the why of them.

God has got this!!
love and blessings...H

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Give God the glory!

Praying and waiting to see how you are doing.

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I just found this thread. Going to pray for you brother.

Shouldn't we have heard back from him by now? Has anyone heard from him?

Reactions: amadeus and Nancy

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Okay, yeah, you're right. I still wish we would hear from him. He's helped so many of us, I think. He's helped me a lot. Just to be able to see someone walking in the Spirit consistently is an encouragement. I guess I selfishly don't want to do without His help.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Okay, yeah, you're right. I still wish we would hear from him. He's helped so many of us, I think. He's helped me a lot. Just to be able to see someone walking in the Spirit consistently is an encouragement. I guess I selfishly don't want to do without His help.

I know how you feel Stunned,
It's the same with me. I've gotten close to several on here and it's like we know them in person, and when they hurt, so do we! And, yes, I thought myself selfish also, lol but...no more so than if one of my own loved one is not well or even dying! I love my brethren on here very much, my Church away from Church!
We are here for you John! And, Jesus said to "get up and walk", your sins are forgiven you"! And ti that we can all say ,as @amadeus would:

Glory To God!

Reactions: Pearl and Dave L

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
It may take a few days to get the results of the blood tests.

...yet it seems strange that IF he was feeling well enough after his doctors visit, he would have mentioned here what his doctor thought.
It is a little out of character for him. :(

I will try shooting him and email...maybe Kathy with answer it if he doesn't.