Prayer Please

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

freedom7

May 27, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Reaching out for a friend of mine that asked that I ask for prayer. A friend of her's young son (Dakota Miller) accidentally shot himself and he is on life support.
Thank you!

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I have prayed for Dakota, that he will live and not die, that he will make it through, that they will retrieve the bullet with no harm caused, or that the bullet will supernaturally disappear, that his wound will heal quickly, and the damage done by the bullet will be reversed, in Jesus's mighty name. Amen.

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Father I pray blessings on this request, this family, and for the healing of Dakota Miller in Jesus name I pray. Also taking these needs before God in prayer on the bbnradio.org Family Altar program... BBN Program Schedule

Greg Merrill

May 24, 2017
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In addition to what Josho prayed, Lord, I would pray that You would use this situation to draw people closer to You, not just for the sake of Dakota's healing, but for an ongoing closer relationship with You. I pray that You will be found to be truly the living God in these people's lives. That Your power will become known, and that You truly are listening to prayer. May we not just be selfish in prayer, but worshipful in prayer, not trying to cut deals with You, but finding You already worthy of loving and trusting You, regardless of how are prayers are answered.

Reactions: Josho

Greg Merrill

May 24, 2017
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I walked away from the computer to do some chores, and as I continued to think of this prayer request I realized how easy it would be for God to heal Dakota, but that for people to continue to draw closer to God after that would be actually more difficult because God is not going to go against there free will. Praise be to God. He is good, merciful, and perfect in all His attributes. I love You, Lord.

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I walked away from the computer to do some chores, and as I continued to think of this prayer request I realized how easy it would be for God to heal Dakota, but that for people to continue to draw closer to God after that would be actually more difficult because God is not going to go against there free will. Praise be to God. He is good, merciful, and perfect in all His attributes. I love You, Lord.

Jesus paid for his and every other healing. SO God done His part. You part is to act exactly like Jesus and lay hands on the sick.
God wants you to lay hands on the sick . God Gave you the commision. and here are we asking God to do what He already paid for. God never told luke to take his med bag with him. Believers thats would be you and me. Will lay hands on the sick and they will recover. Amny thing you ask in my name I will do it. And dont doubt. IE lose faith , In your heart. So the way you guys think is God is a maybe I will maybe I wont kinda god.

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Reaching out for a friend of mine that asked that I ask for prayer. A friend of her's young son (Dakota Miller) accidentally shot himself and he is on life support.
Thank you!

May I ask how the young man is?

Stranger

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
In addition to what Josho prayed, Lord, I would pray that You would use this situation to draw people closer to You, not just for the sake of Dakota's healing, but for an ongoing closer relationship with You. I pray that You will be found to be truly the living God in these people's lives. That Your power will become known, and that You truly are listening to prayer. May we not just be selfish in prayer, but worshipful in prayer, not trying to cut deals with You, but finding You already worthy of loving and trusting You, regardless of how are prayers are answered.

Amen to that brother.