prayer request

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

junobet

May 20, 2016
Germany
Some of you may have wondered why I haven’t been posting for quite a while. It’s not because I grew tired of you guys, but because shortly before Christmas my husband and I got very exciting news: we are going to be foster parents soon. So since Christmas we’ve been frantically busy getting our place ‘child-proof’ and visiting our future family member: a lively 7 year-old boy, bright as a button and cheeky as a monkey. As of yet trust-building has been going great, in fact better than expected by all professionals concerned. But it’s almost certain that sooner or later our limits will be tested big time. In comes my prayer request:
Please pray for this child to overcome his past traumata and to develop into an emotionally stable and sociable adult. And pray that God may grant my husband and me all the patience, wisdom, empathy and love, that we’ll need to become the good foster parents this boy deserves.
Thanks and God bless,
junobet

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Thank you Father for this opportunity of bringing this young child up the way he should go and for giving him loving Godly parents. Please help them to fulfill the plan you have for their lives. Please grant them wisdom and your peace in the days ahead. Please provide for them a community of helpers and supporters and bless them abundantly. I ask this Father, in Jesus mighty name! :25rji92:

JPPT1974

Flowers of May
Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 23, 2012
East TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Praying for you all! As really you will make great foster parents!

heavenforbid

Feb 9, 2017
Brisbane, Australia
junobet said:
Some of you may have wondered why I haven’t been posting for quite a while. It’s not because I grew tired of you guys, but because shortly before Christmas my husband and I got very exciting news: we are going to be foster parents soon. So since Christmas we’ve been frantically busy getting our place ‘child-proof’ and visiting our future family member: a lively 7 year-old boy, bright as a button and cheeky as a monkey. As of yet trust-building has been going great, in fact better than expected by all professionals concerned. But it’s almost certain that sooner or later our limits will be tested big time. In comes my prayer request:
Please pray for this child to overcome his past traumata and to develop into an emotionally stable and sociable adult. And pray that God may grant my husband and me all the patience, wisdom, empathy and love, that we’ll need to become the good foster parents this boy deserves.
Thanks and God bless,
junobet
The greatest miracle has already occurred, why would you need any prayer.

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I have been wondering where you have been, never saw this thread, but I'm glad it's going well for you. Aiy, I will be praying for your boy to become a great man of God. ;)

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Dont know you but love your heart already. Bless you both. And Lord thank you this young boy will grow up a mighty warriour of the Lord.
We just thank you for him Lord. And as he recives Jesus into his life. Old things are gone all things are new. He will only go back one generation to his only Father God. He will live for you Father in Jesus name Amen.