Prayer Request

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

RLT63

Apr 24, 2022
Montgomery
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Last year I started having a lot of leg pain. I thought I had pulled a muscle. Then the pain started to move around and my Doctor told me it was nerve pain. I had an MRI and I have several issues with my back but what is causing the most pain is arthritis pressing on nerves. I have had 2 epidural shots in my back and I have to have one more before I can have Radio Frequency Ablation. This will deaden the nerves for 6 months to a year. I have had trouble with my insurance company and have been held up getting the next shot. I am starting a new job in 3 weeks and will have better insurance. This job requires a lot of standing and walking. Please pray that the leg pain will not come back before I can get my next shot. I really need things to go well on this job. Please pray that I get the treatment I need, that I'm pain free and that I do well at my new job. My name is Randy. I believe in the power of prayer and I appreciate everyone that prays for me. Thank you

RLT63

Apr 24, 2022
Montgomery
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Last year I started having a lot of leg pain. I thought I had pulled a muscle. Then the pain started to move around and my Doctor told me it was nerve pain. I had an MRI and I have several issues with my back but what is causing the most pain is arthritis pressing on nerves. I have had 2 epidural shots in my back and I have to have one more before I can have Radio Frequency Ablation. This will deaden the nerves for 6 months to a year. I have had trouble with my insurance company and have been held up getting the next shot. I am starting a new job in 3 weeks and will have better insurance. This job requires a lot of standing and walking. Please pray that the leg pain will not come back before I can get my next shot. I really need things to go well on this job. Please pray that I get the treatment I need, that I'm pain free and that I do well at my new job. My name is Randy. I believe in the power of prayer and I appreciate everyone that prays for me. Thank you
Some background. I was in law enforcement for 16 years and have been the head of Security at a hospital for the last 14. I moved 5 years ago and drive an hour and 15 minutes to work. Last month the hospital fired the Emergency Management Director and told me I have to do this job too. Emergency Management is very detailed in a hospital and I can't realistically do both jobs. I have found a job where I live so I will not have the drive and this job actually pays more. But it will require a lot of walking and standing during 12 hour shifts. It's important that I do well at this job and I really need my leg to be pain free. When it flares up I have been putting DMSO on my back and leg and this helps. But I really need that next shot before I start and then I need the RFA. Prayers that the pain will stay away and that I do well at my job are appreciated. I know there are people that have bigger problems so I hope this doesn't sound selfish but I am trusting God for everything and I know how much prayer helps. Thank you

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Some background. I was in law enforcement for 16 years and have been the head of Security at a hospital for the last 14. I moved 5 years ago and drive an hour and 15 minutes to work. Last month the hospital fired the Emergency Management Director and told me I have to do this job too. Emergency Management is very detailed in a hospital and I can't realistically do both jobs. I have found a job where I live so I will not have the drive and this job actually pays more. But it will require a lot of walking and standing during 12 hour shifts. It's important that I do well at this job and I really need my leg to be pain free. When it flares up I have been putting DMSO on my back and leg and this helps. But I really need that next shot before I start and then I need the RFA. Prayers that the pain will stay away and that I do well at my job are appreciated. I know there are people that have bigger problems so I hope this doesn't sound selfish but I am trusting God for everything and I know how much prayer helps. Thank you

Praying for this to go well for you brother, pain is horrid. God bless and keep you.

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dear Heavenly Father,

Thank you for this day, a day we can love you and each other. I lift up to you, my beloved brother, your beloved son Randy.

LORD, you know he is hurting. Only you know the purpose. We pray Randy can reflect your glory and transcend this season of pain now.

We love you. We honor you. And we ask this in Jesus name.

Amen

RLT63

Apr 24, 2022
Montgomery
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dear Heavenly Father,

Thank you for this day, a day we can love you and each other. I lift up to you, my beloved brother, your beloved son Randy.

LORD, you know he is hurting. Only you know the purpose. We pray Randy can reflect your glory and transcend this season of pain now.

We love you. We honor you. And we ask this in Jesus name.

Amen
Thank you!

RLT63

Apr 24, 2022
Montgomery
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Praying God heals you. This must be difficult to deal with. May God bless your life.
The pain was so bad at night that I couldn't sleep. I had to put ice packs on my leg and take pain pills. Now I am taking Lyrica at night and the last shot I got really helped. It's just important that I do well at this job and no one wants to see the guy who is supposed to be protecting them limping around.

GTW27

Dec 6, 2018
wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Blessings in Christ Jesus. I know this will not make sense, but put the ice on your back(in the area of the inflamation) and massage your foot all around, and then work up your leg while asking The Lord for help. He hears us clearly, and is merciful. I also come into agreement in prayer with the others in here.

RLT63

Apr 24, 2022
Montgomery
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Blessings in Christ Jesus. I know this will not make sense, but put the ice on your back(in the area of the inflamation) and massage your foot all around, and then work up your leg while asking The Lord for help. He hears us clearly, and is merciful. I also come into agreement in prayer with the others in here.
I did find the ice pack on my bag helped and talked to someone who has sciatica that said massage helps. Right now I have gotten relief from the epidural shot and DMSO is helping when there is a flare up. Thank you for the praters.

RLT63

Apr 24, 2022
Montgomery
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank everyone for the prayers, likes and well wishes