Prayer request.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This wednesday I am going for a nuclear stress test on my heart. I have had a stent and aortic valve replacement and now am facing a faulty tricuspid valve. I am always tired, winded easy and retaining fluid in my legs alot.

Am asking for prayers for a miraculous healing. In my life I have already had 11 surgeries and really do not wish to have a twelfth. If it is what gid wishes, so be it, but I hope He would just heal this moderately leaky valve. I think you in advance for your prayer support.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This wednesday I am going for a nuclear stress test on my heart. I have had a stent and aortic valve replacement and now am facing a faulty tricuspid valve. I am always tired, winded easy and retaining fluid in my legs alot.

Am asking for prayers for a miraculous healing. In my life I have already had 11 surgeries and really do not wish to have a twelfth. If it is what gid wishes, so be it, but I hope He would just heal this moderately leaky valve. I think you in advance for your prayer support.
March on in the LORD my friend . We shall be praying . Just always remember that the moment a lamb breathes its last
breath , ITS FOREVER HOME WITH THE KING WHO SAVED IT .
We will be praying my friend . In the meantime you lift those hands and praise and thank the LORD .

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Praying for you.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I'm sorry to hear of your heart issues Ronald. That's a lot of surgeries!
I pray that God find favor for you brother.
Gods with you always. :pray:

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Praying that God’s will be done.

I had a leaking valve and suffered the symptoms you are suffering, I ended up having open heart surgery at the Brompton Hospital in London.....they were able to repair my leaking valve.

It is major surgery, Ronald...if that is the case in your situation....

I pray that God heals that leaking valve , if that’s his will.

Wayne222

Oct 21, 2023
Belton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Praying for you to have a good outcome and may the lord heal you.

Lambano

Jul 13, 2021
Island of Misfit Toys
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Asking God to fix your leaky valve. Having had open heart surgery myself, I fully understand not wanting to go through it again. But if He decides to let the surgeons do it, then I pray He'll be with you the whole way while you do what has to be done. I hope that's not a faithless prayer.

Reactions: amadeus and Debp

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Praying that God’s will be done.

I had a leaking valve and suffered the symptoms you are suffering, I ended up having open heart surgery at the Brompton Hospital in London.....they were able to repair my leaking valve.

It is major surgery, Ronald...if that is the case in your situation....

I pray that God heals that leaking valve , if that’s his will.
When my aortic valve failed, they put the new valve in through the groin artery. I have heard that they can also replace the tricuspid in basically the same way. If the Lord wills I get a new valve- so be it. However, I do pray it is not open heart.

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
When my aortic valve failed, they put the new valve in through the groin artery. I have heard that they can also replace the tricuspid in basically the same way. If the Lord wills I get a new valve
Ah mine was my mitral valve , Ronald...they have to open us up ,if it’s a mitral valve....mind you my surgery was six years ago....I sincerely wish you all the best,Brother.
- so be it. However, I do pray it is not open heart.
Praying also , that it’s not open heart surgery

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ah mine was my mitral valve , Ronald...they have to open us up ,if it’s a mitral valve....mind you my surgery was six years ago....I sincerely wish you all the best,Brother.

Praying also , that it’s not open heart surgery
To the trenches , time to praise and thank the LORD as we make all supplications unto Him .
So lift those hands , it be LORD praising time yet again in the building and round the world .