Prayer stops a terrorist attack in an airport.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Prayer stops a terrorist attack in an Alabama Airport.

Angel Jerez

The FBI showed up to my office yesterday. I was like
1f630.png
1f630.png
1f630.png
1f630.png
and asked, “are y’all here for meeeee?” Then I started asking a million questions like, “do I owe child support for a baby I don’t know?”
1f631.png
1f631.png
1f631.png
1f631.png
Then they laughed at me but then my GM pulled up around from behind my desk and I was
1f922.png
1f922.png
1f922.png
1f922.png
I just started confessing that, “I grabbed her
1f351.png
because she was rubbing up against me and y’all can’t blame me for that and.....” they started laughing again. Then I heard a female agent say, “we have the bag!” I was like oh my God!!!! What bag??? Then I calmed down and said, “they must be here for a drug bust
1f914.png
” so I relaxed.
An hour later, all I know is a young middle eastern man was grabbed and as soon as they put hands on him, he said, “I’ll tell you whatever you wanna know and everybody involved!” Whaaaaaaaaaat? So the FBI had been following this man when he started driving from Alabama to the airport, to checking in at the kiosk and arriving to the gate. He got to the gate and told the agent before boarding, “I need to pray real quick!”
1f914.png
He was separated from his bag because they didn’t know if the terrorists were listening through the phones in his bag. This coward was plotting an attack on his flight booked to Chicago.
Thank You God for hearing me when I asked to never allow a terroristic attack at my airport literally 3 days ago!

Real talk, I told them to leave him in my office for a quick minute. I wanted to BEAT HIS ...............

Reactions: Helen