1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Prayer thanks

Discussion in 'Testimonial Forum' started by 2 Chr. 34:19, Apr 2, 2021.

1. 2 Chr. 34:19

2 Chr. 34:19 Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    United Kingdom
    I received assurance of my salvation recently. I now know that I am born again. On the advice of somebody on one of the forums I trawl daily, i laid aside every weight (that I knew of).

I’ve been back and forth for years (ex-rc, greasy grace, easy believism, etc.) but instinctively knew that I wasn’t quite there yet.

I wanted to thank whoever prayed for my salvation, as I’ve asked quite a few. Don’t know who it was, if it was two or three gathered, or just one (The fervent prayers of a righteous man availeth much)

Whoever you are, i literally owe you my life. It’s been a fifty year trek

numbers 6:24-26

James 5:16 Confess your trespasses to one another, and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much.

My hubby corrected me :)

Last edited: Apr 3, 2021
  2. Nancy

Nancy Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    That's awesome! This site might have it's negative parts but, the positive does outweigh! Praise God and His blessings aplenty!

3. farouk

farouk Well-Known Member

Hi @2 Chr. 34:19 John's First Epistle has a lot about the believer's assurance in Christ! :)

2 Chr. 34:19 likes this.
  4. Angelina

Angelina Prayer Warrior Staff Member Admin

Faith:
    Christian
    New Zealand
    May you be solidly founded in Christ on the other side of the Jordon. Be Blessed. @2 Chr. 34:19

Nancy and 2 Chr. 34:19 like this.
  5. farouk

farouk Well-Known Member

@2 Chr. 34:19 John's First Epistle and Romans 8 also make very assuring reading for the believer trusting in the finished work of Christ. :)

2 Chr. 34:19 and Heart2Soul like this.
  6. farouk

farouk Well-Known Member

Hi @2 Chr. 34:19 May daily prayer and the Scriptures strengthen you and assure you before Him!

2 Chr. 34:19 likes this.