prayer that things have fixed and my brother and mother need help with debts.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

grumix8

Jul 23, 2020
d.f.
Faith
Christian
Country
Mexico
Help us O'Lord we need to pay debts and promblems help my mother and brother. That we can pay it all and help us always stay together for your will.

Reactions: amadeus

Riverwalker

Apr 20, 2021
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Amen
Matthew 6 (after the Lord's Prayer)
28 “So why do you worry about clothing? Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow: they neither toil nor spin; 29 and yet I say to you that even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these. 30 Now if God so clothes the grass of the field, which today is, and tomorrow is thrown into the oven, will He not much more clothe you, O you of little faith?

31 “Therefore do not worry, saying, ‘What shall we eat?’ or ‘What shall we drink?’ or ‘What shall we wear?’ 32 For after all these things the Gentiles seek. For your heavenly Father knows that you need all these things. 33 But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you. 34 Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about its own things. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble.

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Praying that God provides excellently for you

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Help us O'Lord we need to pay debts and promblems help my mother and brother. That we can pay it all and help us always stay together for your will.
Praying for your situation!

Jacob28

Feb 14, 2021
NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Where do you live?