Prayer to get back to christianforums.com

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

thelord's_pearl

May 1, 2021
O`nowhere you have to know
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
hello, the staff at christianforums.com has ignored me. I would like to return to christianforums.com but it seems the staff there are ungodly, they won't give me a chance like here where it is so welcoming but here there are little topics, not like there. I ask for prayer to be able to return to christianforums.com :) Thanks a lot everyone for your prayers.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Now I have no one who wants to pray for me on this? Anyone? Thanks a lot
Sorry sister! I read your request yesterday and did pray without posting. I don't usually do that as I know that a post often adds encouragement along with the prayer.

The reason I did not post was because of the way I prayed I did not want to discourage you. I presumed that other would add their words and prayers, but I was wrong. We seem to have lost some of our prayer warriors here.

Very simply I prayed for God's will to be done with your request. I could not ask for what you asked.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
hello, the staff at christianforums.com has ignored me. I would like to return to christianforums.com but it seems the staff there are ungodly, they won't give me a chance like here where it is so welcoming but here there are little topics, not like there. I ask for prayer to be able to return to christianforums.com :) Thanks a lot everyone for your prayers.
A wise minister once said "Go where you are always celebrated and forsake where you are only tolerated."
That was good advice at the time because when I was in the wrong place it was evident of how they tolerated me but never made me feel welcome or part of their group.
What topics are you interested in? Have you looked through all the archives? Threads get posted daily and you might accidentally miss a good one if you don't check all down the page and go to the next page....and the next and the next.:)
As far as praying...I am with amadeus....I will pray God's Will over you and as He Wills then let the doors open or remain closed.
God Bless

Last edited:

thelord's_pearl

May 1, 2021
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Sorry sister! I read your request yesterday and did pray without posting. I don't usually do that as I know that a post often adds encouragement along with the prayer.

The reason I did not post was because of the way I prayed I did not want to discourage you. I presumed that other would add their words and prayers, but I was wrong. We seem to have lost some of our prayer warriors here.

Very simply I prayed for God's will to be done with your request. I could not ask for what you asked.
aw, you're always a sweetheart :)

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am sorry. Of course I will pray for you. You might have to give me more time to check on the prayer requests, because I am starting more hours now at school. I worked 7 hours yesterday and was not online much at all yesterday. So I miss things. I am on CF.... If you go to support ticket, you do not have to log in, you can appeal ban and ask questions. Why were you banned?

thelord's_pearl

May 1, 2021
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I am sorry. Of course I will pray for you. You might have to give me more time to check on the prayer requests, because I am starting more hours now at school. I worked 7 hours yesterday and was not online much at all yesterday. So I miss things. I am on CF.... If you go to support ticket, you do not have to log in, you can appeal ban and ask questions. Why were you banned?
I was banned for I don't really know why, about OCD but I haven't asked the moderators for anything now so I'm good to go.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was banned for saying "all lives matter" !!!

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why not suggest some new forums, like a creation science forum, theistic evolution forum, and other forum ideas to staff here?

Reactions: Heart2Soul

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's amazing how darkness creeps into the most unsuspecting corners.
Who would have thought that saying all lives matter in a Christian forum would get one banned.
Are they censoring Christian forums now as well?
This could be interesting...
I just recently in the last few hours dipped my toe in the waters there.
This however will always be my first forum home.

Thank you for the warning.. lol
But some must go where angels fear to tread.
Just have to grow thicker skin and grow more fortified fruit.
It's the best I can do with "getting out into the world" and spreading the gospel to the best of my ability.
Sometimes not with verses and passages, but just listening on all different levels.
The thing to remember is in the verse quoted below.

The power to tread on serpents and scorpions.
Like trying to kiss a frog and turning them into a prince.
Ugh.. just the thought of kissing frogs.. eww

I will pray for you @thelord's_pearl
We can all use the support the good Lord sends our way,
as we wander this wilderness we call life.

Hugs

thelord's_pearl

May 1, 2021
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The staff at christianforums.com didn't ignore me actually, the contacts I made to them were sent to my spam so they were nice to respond. I don't know why it sent to spam, I never asked for them to be sent to my spam.