Prayers for Morning Strength

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm having a hard time digging my heels in to get going today. I really love doing God's work at the preschool. But Ive been having dizzy spells with this cold/pregnancy. Just overall not feeling well. It is so hard to stay motivated, especially in the morning. With an hour to go, I still need to get Lorena up, get her dressed and fed. When I just want to lay back down and go to sleep. So pray for me, because having another child now, I have to be strong and push through these times. I didnt work when I was having Lorena. This time round, this ministry is good for both of us.

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
((( hugs))) This too shall pass.... ✟

Really Ive been more concerned, since tomorrow is my third day I'll have to stay home from the school. My boss wants me to take the week off (I work monday through wednesday). But Ive missed a couple days for some stomach bug that went around the school, and a day for when Lorena was sick with that same bug. I never missed work in the past before pregnancy and kids. But I expressed my concerns to Linda and she said she could never replace me. :D That she understands. And she said first years working at the preschool, especially being pregnant, I'll contract everything under the sun. But then Ill have strong immunity.

But seeing the zpacks have started working so fast, shows I do have some sort of bacterial infection.. Strep or something. This is no cold. Feels too much like a truck sitting on top of me. (A bit melodramatic. Lol)

Reactions: Nancy

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm having a hard time digging my heels in to get going today. I really love doing God's work at the preschool. But Ive been having dizzy spells with this cold/pregnancy. Just overall not feeling well. It is so hard to stay motivated, especially in the morning. With an hour to go, I still need to get Lorena up, get her dressed and fed. When I just want to lay back down and go to sleep. So pray for me, because having another child now, I have to be strong and push through these times. I didnt work when I was having Lorena. This time round, this ministry is good for both of us.
Praying for you, sister! It's hard for those who have not experienced being pregnant to understand what you are going through....but its a fact that the baby gets the majority of the nutrients you consume. So be sure to take those prenatal vitamins! Very important!
Hugs!

Reactions: Mayflower

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Praying for you, sister! It's hard for those who have not experienced being pregnant to understand what you are going through....but its a fact that the baby gets the majority of the nutrients you consume. So be sure to take those prenatal vitamins! Very important!
Hugs!

Been super tired, but I'm not sick anymore, so glad for that.

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't know id it because it is Monday morning, but I'm being fought hard. Like I don't want to get up today to work. I know I will. I am well now and this is so good for for my daughter. But keep me in prayer. I don't want to fall into depression. It is something I constantly have to keep check on. This is my ministry. I don't want to lose it by a little sleep and slumber. Definitely praying for God to check my heart.

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Started singing you are my all and all. Got me out of Monday morning blues. :)

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So glad I pushed through those feelings. It was really nice today at the school. I am not the one to play hooky. But let me just say those hormones are just a going right now. :D