Prayers please? Senator John McCain diagnosed with brain tumor :(

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Peanut

Jul 19, 2017
goodbye
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
smileys-praying-742234.gif
I am new and have not the number of posts requisite to share a link to the news of this. However, I wanted to ask if we could all hold Senator McCain and his family in prayer. Politics aside this is tragic news.
Thank you for reading my first thread. God Bless.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Amen..praying now...✟

Peanut

Jul 19, 2017
goodbye
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
smileys-hugs-765537.gif
I am so glad you posted that. Thank you. :)
Very sad that it is reported it is the most aggressive type of cancer tumor. That which took the life of Beau Bidden and Ted Kennedy. :( With a short life expectancy. Please Lord, let John be the exception to that terrible "rule". Amen.

Continuing to hold Senator McCain and his family in prayer.
smileys-praying-820668.gif

Peanut

Jul 19, 2017
goodbye
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Update:

July 22, 2017 ABC News
Meghan McCain tweets photo of hike with father John McCain after brain cancer diagnosis

Sen. John McCain's daughter Meghan tweeted an update on her father's battle with brain cancer as the two enjoyed a hike while in Arizona on Saturday.

Meghan McCain

✔@MeghanMcCain

Amazing hike with Dad @SenJohnMcCain this morning. Thank you all for your best wishes!

smileys-praying-820668.gif
Continuing prayers for Senator McCain and family. God can do anything. Cancer in light of that doesn't have a chance.