Pre Marital Sex ?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ricky W

Jun 6, 2007
Protecting me Allah(God), from the evil(satan) that You already cursed.In the name of Allah(God), Most Gracious, Most MercifulDear all christian believers,In this thread, I whould like to ask about pre marital sex according to christian faith.1. What is the meaning of Pre Marital Sex in Christian Term ?2. Is it Pre Marital Sex was allowed by Christian ?3. Is it a sin think to do Pre Marital Sex ?For your attention and kindness, i shall say thank you :shepard: Best regards,Ricky WisnadriGod(Allah) Knows Best

Wakka

Jun 4, 2007
Yes it's a sin. God created sex for two things. 1, for child production. 2, to be one with your spouse. Sex is a beautiful thing, and shouldn't be used for self pleasure.Oh, and how are you? I can see by your avatar picture that you're happy with your friend. Is she your girlfriend/wife?

betchevy

Jan 7, 2007
God uses the marraige as a picture of His relationship with us.. He speaks of worshipping false gods as being as a unfaithful wife... if you have sex outisde of the vows of marraige is it sin fornication... the relations between husband an wife are special and meant for pleasure too, not just procreation... it is a gift from God...

Ricky W

Jun 6, 2007
("Wakka")
Yes it's a sin. God created sex for two things. 1, for child production. 2, to be one with your spouse. Sex is a beautiful thing, and shouldn't be used for self pleasure.
But How about this statement below ?It is good for a man not to touch a woman.
Oh, and how are you? I can see by your avatar picture that you're happy with your friend. Is she your girlfriend/wife?
You mean my opinion ?Well base on Islamic teach, it is one of the most sin behaviour on moslem to do thus think, we call it as adultery or zina (Arabic). By the way the avatar that you saw was my beloved wife
smile.gif
.However I would like to ask you, what is the term and condition so call pre sex marital ?Best regards,Ricky WisnadriGod(Allah) Knows Best

Ricky W

Jun 6, 2007
Protecting me Allah(God), from the evil(satan) that You already cursed.In the name of Allah(God), Most Gracious, Most Merciful("betchevy")
God uses the marraige as a picture of His relationship with us.. He speaks of worshipping false gods as being as a unfaithful wife... if you have sex outisde of the vows of marraige is it sin fornication... the relations between husband an wife are special and meant for pleasure too, not just procreation... it is a gift from God...
Really betchevy, but how about if there is someone says like this : "It is good for a man not to touch a woman." What do you think betchevy ? :pray:Best regards,Ricky WisnadriGod(Allah) Knows Best

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Ricky Im not sure where you are reading that the only verse I recall off hand is this one:Leviticus 15:19 'When a woman has her regular flow of blood, the impurity of her monthly period will last seven days, and anyone who touches her will be unclean till evening.If so its pretty self explanatory, for your other questions it is as wakka and bett have said. Sex before marriage is a sin. The difference between our religion and yours to my understanding is that when we sin we need only,ask for Gods forgivness for our sins in the name of Jesus Christ who already was punished and died for all our sins even yours.We must truly be sorry and remorseful for sinning in our hearts and minds for God can read our hearts.

betchevy

Jan 7, 2007
premarital sex... it is not a Biblically sanctioned thing... at all.... its sin...its the same as adultry Genesis 20:14... and its covered further in Leviticus 18:6 the word is speking of sexal relationship in the word uncovering nakedness aand you will see the some laws regarding relations there..Leviticus 20:7-21 also Deuteronomy 21:10-14 is convering how you must treat a woman captive if you have sexual relations with her.. Deuteronomy 22:13 -21 is about men and their wives who are claimed to nobe virgins brides well..and the following verses Deuteronomy 22:22-30 is about premarital sex...I must add this .. these verses are the law given from Moshe.. and most sin was given atonement by a blood sacrifice at the time... but now Christ has died for ALL sin, his blood being holy and pure because He was without sin...is the atonement for our sins now.. all of them... whether premarital sex, or lying...there are rules, you must repent of the sin.. or turn away from it.. you must confess it to Christ and ask forgiveness... this is open to all who believe on Him.. John 3:16 for God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whomsoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

betchevy

Jan 7, 2007
(Ricky W;11629)
Protecting me Allah(God), from the evil(satan) that You already cursed.In the name of Allah(God), Most Gracious, Most MercifulReally betchevy, but how about if there is someone says like this : "It is good for a man not to touch a woman." What do you think betchevy ? :pray:Best regards,Ricky WisnadriGod(Allah) Knows Best
I Corinthians 7: 6 But I speak this by permission, and not of commandment. 7For I would that all men were even as I myself. But every man hath his proper gift of God, one after this manner, and another after that. 8I say therefore to the unmarried and widows, it is good for them if they abide even as I. 9But if they cannot contain, let them marry: for it is better to marry than to burn. This burning is burning with desire... Paul was not married himself... and he says this is not a commandment but his opinion... I would like to comment on your question from a personal level... touch can be so many things.. the touch of a friend , on a shoulder or hand.. can be a very pure and kind thing , very Godly...If a women were hurt, would a man not be able to render aid? this does not seem a very Godly way to act.It reminds me of the Jewish rabbis changing the law from thou shall not use my name in vain, to thou shal not use my name... all of a sudden, its a sin to even say the holy name.. that is NOT what God intended... we need to use the Holy name at an appropriate time... when I am praying, I want to use the correct name, when I call on him to protect me.. I want the Father to know I am asking HIM...they did it so people would not sin, but they have changed the word of God, and THEY sin...I am saying this is to keep men from sexually touching a woman.. and it has done that, but to the detriment of living a good life.. the good man will not even think in his heart evil thoughts and the evil man tho you place him in chains will find a way to sin...

Wakka

Jun 4, 2007
(Ricky W;11628)
But How about this statement below ?It is good for a man not to touch a woman. You mean my opinion ?Well base on Islamic teach, it is one of the most sin behaviour on moslem to do thus think, we call it as adultery or zina (Arabic). By the way the avatar that you saw was my beloved wife
smile.gif
.However I would like to ask you, what is the term and condition so call pre sex marital ?Best regards,Ricky WisnadriGod(Allah) Knows Best
You forgot your prayer before every post :pray:, you're going to have to do it twice as much in your next post :angel1:.Is it good for a man to touch a woman?If she is your wife than yes. It's okay to touch her out of love. But if it's out of lust (don't make me explain :$), then it's not okay.However I would like to ask you, what is the term and condition so call pre sex marital?You must stay pure even before the marriage. You are officially married once you accept your spouse as your other half under God, and in prayer. After that, she's all yours.

Ricky W

Jun 6, 2007
Protecting me Allah(God), from the evil(satan) that You already cursed.In the name of Allah(God), Most Gracious, Most Merciful.("kriss")
Ricky Im not sure where you are reading that the only verse I recall off hand is this one:Leviticus 15:19 'When a woman has her regular flow of blood, the impurity of her monthly period will last seven days, and anyone who touches her will be unclean till evening.If so its pretty self explanatory,
Hello kriss, how do you do
smile.gif
? I do hope you're fine, and may God point His Clue to all of us.
for your other questions it is as wakka and bett have said.
About the verse that you're brought there, i personally don't know which statement that you're trying to respons. I think you misunderstood kriss. The question that i want to ask was about sex and married.
Sex before marriage is a sin. The difference between our religion and yours to my understanding is that when we sin we need only,ask for Gods forgivness for our sins in the name of Jesus Christ who already was punished and died for all our sins even yours.We must truly be sorry and remorseful for sinning in our hearts and minds for God can read our hearts.
I think, this is not a right place for me to discuss my religion. But, just for you to know we also has the same law as you are christian, as well as Torah. The law of Torah in Islamic law will be use if there are honestly witnesess that saw an adultery, and if the person who was done it admitted thus thing. Then he or she must be punish by God Law. If the person keep silent on the adultery that they did, and none of the witness saw the adultery, than each personal has theire own willing, which one that they want to do. Do they want to commit a flagellant to show how respectfull/obey the law of God, or they want to ask for forgiveness to God directly. If they want get God forgiveness they must truly be sorry and remorseful for sinning in their heart and minds, as well as the act. That is Islamic law
smile.gif
. Best regards,Ricky WisnadriGod(Allah) Knows Best

Ricky W

Jun 6, 2007
Protecting me Allah(God), from the evil(satan) that You already cursed.In the name of Allah(God), Most Gracious, Most Merciful("betchevy")
premarital sex... it is not a Biblically sanctioned thing... at all.... its sin...its the same as adultry Genesis 20:14... and its covered further in Leviticus 18:6 the word is speking of sexal relationship in the word uncovering nakedness aand you will see the some laws regarding relations there..Leviticus 20:7-21 also Deuteronomy 21:10-14 is convering how you must treat a woman captive if you have sexual relations with her.. Deuteronomy 22:13 -21 is about men and their wives who are claimed to nobe virgins brides well..and the following verses Deuteronomy 22:22-30 is about premarital sex...
Bet, i really don't understand with what you call not Biblically sanctioned thing, but at the same time, you give the verse about sanctioned to every one who done an adultery. And if i'm not mistake, in the OT is itn't there is a stoning law for anyone who done an adultery ?Could you explained to me bet, thanks
smile.gif
I must add this .. these verses are the law given from Moshe.. and most sin was given atonement by a blood sacrifice at the time... but now Christ has died for ALL sin, his blood being holy and pure because He was without sin...is the atonement for our sins now.. all of them... whether premarital sex, or lying...there are rules, you must repent of the sin.. or turn away from it.. you must confess it to Christ and ask forgiveness... this is open to all who believe on Him.. John 3:16 for God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whomsoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
So by the coming of Jesus, the Torah no longer be used as a Law of God for in jesus time to the end of the world, is it correct ?Best regards,Ricky WisnadriGod(Allah) Knows Best

Ricky W

Jun 6, 2007
I Corinthians 7: 6. But I speak this by permission, and not of commandment.7. For I would that all men were even as I myself. But every man hath his proper gift of God, one after this manner, and another after that.8. I say therefore to the unmarried and widows, it is good for them if they abide even as I.9. But if they cannot contain, let them marry: for it is better to marry than to burn.
Before we go further, i would like quoting your statement before
smile.gif
, which i write below.("betchevy")
In your statement above I have several point that i note :1. Marriage was a picture God relationship with human being.2. Sex outside of marriage was a sin think wheter we seing by OT nor NT, and you make it as fornication.3. Marriage was a gift from God.If you saw your argument as the first, I do personally agreed with what said above. It's very lovely argument
smile.gif
. However than I was asking, to you how about there is man says something like this. It is a better thing for a men not to touch women, in this statement actually, i refer to 1 Chor 7:1. Which is the word mean, it's a better think if men not married. And if I were try to comparing with your urgement, it seems like there is some thing that contradict with your statement.("betchevy")
This burning is burning with desire... Paul was not married himself... and he says this is not a commandment but his opinion...
I think what is your wrote comparing with Paul 'Apostle' is more biblical than Paul 'Apostle'. Thats only my opinion
smile.gif
.("betchevy")
I would like to comment on your question from a personal level... touch can be so many things.. the touch of a friend , on a shoulder or hand.. can be a very pure and kind thing , very Godly...If a women were hurt, would a man not be able to render aid? this does not seem a very Godly way to act.
I'm quoting on Paul statement in 1 Chor 7:1. And in my Country translation it mean about marriage. In mine Indonesian Language that verse was saying, it is a better think for men not to married.Best regards,Ricky WisnadriGod(Allah) Knows Best

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
Actually Ricky...That verse is correct.I Corinthians 7:1 - Now concerning the things whereof ye wrote unto me: It is good for a man not to touch a woman.That verse...does not mean to touch a woman at all. It means "Do not touch a woman in a sexual way. Even a woman should not touch a man in a sexual way at all too." For example, if a person touch a woman/man in a sexual way, and a person hates it and the other person lusting, that person sins. Yes, marriage is an honourable thing...but sex before marriage is a sin. And God hates sins with a passion.
smile.gif
And we should also hate sin with a passion.Lovest thou in Christ Jesus (Yahshua) our Lord and Saviour.
smile.gif

Ricky W

Jun 6, 2007
Protecting me Allah(God), from the evil(satan) that You already cursed.In the name of Allah(God), Most Gracious, Most Merciful("thesuperjag")
Actually Ricky...That verse is correct.I Corinthians 7:1 - Now concerning the things whereof ye wrote unto me: It is good for a man not to touch a woman.That verse...does not mean to touch a woman at all. It means "Do not touch a woman in a sexual way. Even a woman should not touch a man in a sexual way at all too." For example, if a person touch a woman/man in a sexual way, and a person hates it and the other person lusting, that person sins. Yes, marriage is an honourable thing...but sex before marriage is a sin. And God hates sins with a passion. And we should also hate sin with a passion.Lovest thou in Christ Jesus (Yahshua) our Lord and Saviour.
From what you has said, i note a few point, and I want to confirm it to you and others christian :1. From what you said in that verse, is that mean that Paul 'Apostle' want to say to human being that "don't do a sex activity, if not as wife and husband", is that correct that meaning , thesuperjag ? Or you have another explanation other than what I already been made.2. Your statement : "For example, if a person touch a woman/man in a sexual way, and a person hates it and the other person lusting, that person sins". How about if both was like each other, but they were not married yet, would be that a sin too ?3. I give an Indonesia Bible Translation below, and i want you to tell me, wheter is right translation or not. I also translated by word by word in English vocabulary also.1 Korintus 7:1 Dan(and) sekarang(now) tentang(about) hal-hal(the things) yang kamu(that you) tuliskan(wrote) kepadaku(to/on me). Adalah(It is) baik(a good) bagi(for) laki-laki(men), kalau(if) ia(they are) tidak(not) kawin(married), (link : [url="http://sabdaweb.sabda.org/bible/chapter/?b=46&c=7&version=tb&lang=indonesia&theme=clearsky)]http://sabdaweb.sabda.org/bible/chapter/?b...theme=clearsky)[/url].For your response I shall say thank you thesuperjag
smile.gif
.Best regards,Ricky WisnadriGod(Allah) Knows Best

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
Also, sex is a beautiful thing. Again, sex before marriage is a sin. When a husband and a wife have sex out of love it's fine...but doing sex out of lust, is unlawful, and wrong, therefore out of lust is a sin.And if both person likes it, (having sex before marriage), it is still a sin, either they like it or not. It is YHWH's commandment, that we should not have sex until we get married. It's obviously that doing this sin of sex before marriage is devil professing spirit...And it is certainly not from God. Lovest thou in Christ Jesus (Yahshua) our Lord and Saviour.

Ricky W

Jun 6, 2007
Protecting me Allah(God), from the evil(satan) that You already cursed.In the name of Allah(God), Most Gracious, Most Merciful("thesuperjag")
Also, sex is a beautiful thing. Again, sex before marriage is a sin. When a husband and a wife have sex out of love it's fine...but doing sex out of lust, is unlawful, and wrong, therefore out of lust is a sin.And if both person likes it, (having sex before marriage), it is still a sin, either they like it or not. It is YHWH's commandment, that we should not have sex until we get married. It's obviously that doing this sin of sex before marriage is devil professing spirit...And it is certainly not from God. Lovest thou in Christ Jesus (Yahshua) our Lord and Saviour.
1. I have a clear view now about sex before marriage
smile.gif
in Christian teach. So according to Christian as well as G-D (YHWH-OT), Sex before marriage between men(un wife men) with a virgin was a Sin. Correct ? If that correct i shall say thanks on your comment thesuperjag, I will keep this answer.2. Btw could you show me the verse which paraphrase with your stetement below :"It is YHWH's commandment, that we should not have sex until we get married"3. Are you agree with the meaning of the Bible translation in Indonesian language about 1 Corinthians 7:1, that says It is better thing to do for men if they were not getting married ?Does 1 Corinthians 7:1 were has that meaning ? To be honest, that's what it says in Indonesian language. So Paul 'Apostle' was give a suggestion to men so they are not getting married, is it true this meaning according to 1 Corinthians 7:1 ?Thanks to you thesuperjag, for your patien in answering my question, and i'm sorry if my question is not pleasent you, because to be honest i'm still blind in deep bible. Oh btw thesuperjag, could answering my question as a number that i gave in each question
smile.gif
? Thanks, once more thank you
smile.gif
.Best regards,Ricky WisnadriGod(Allah) Knows Best

Ricky W

Jun 6, 2007
Protecting me Allah(God), from the evil(satan) that You already cursed.In the name of Allah(God), Most Gracious, Most MercifulI hope there is someone would helping me to answer my question
smile.gif
.Another question, i would like to asking you guys.There is my Protestant friend said that, pre marital sex was allowed in Christian as long the purpose was only to married her(a woman which is a virgin that he having sex), and he will keep that for the eternal with his mate, is it a correct kind of statement that my friend gave ?Because from our discussion in this thread, it seems like you guys want to say : "no mater what it is, if we doing sex before we got married first, than it was a sinfull wheter if we seing with OT nor NT". Honestly I little bit confused, with this two kind of statement, which I saw was very different meaning.Best regards,Ricky WisnadriGod(Allah) Knows Best

Wakka

Jun 4, 2007
Does it say in the Bible? If it's not, then he's wrong. It's as easy as that.

Ricky W

Jun 6, 2007
Protecting me Allah(God), from the evil(satan) that You already cursed.In the name of Allah(God), Most Gracious, Most Merciful.(Wakka)
Does it say in the Bible? If it's not, then he's wrong. It's as easy as that.
Well i don't think what you just said was right wakka, because if that easy as you said, why don't you helping me to answering my question that i numbered above. Answer the question by using the number as well as i did, so i can get easier to understand which question does you trying to answer it
smile.gif
.And if you asking, does it say in the Bible ?Well, you are the one who in the christian, I think you are the one should helping me to answer it
smile.gif
. So could you telling me wether my protestant friend was wrong or not ? Does it say in the bible ? I think you should the one who answer the question, like the title of this sub Forum (Answers For NonChristians Forum)
smile.gif
.Regarding on what thesuperjag has said, so my protestant should be wrong on his statement. But i don't know about you. Perhaps you can give your view about pre marital sex ?Best regards,Ricky WisnadriGod(Allah) Knows Best

Bamp;#39;midbar

Apr 5, 2007
Standard Christian teaching is that a man may not have sexual relations with a woman who is not his wife, and a woman may not have sexual relations with a man who is not her husband. There is no exception to this.This does not stop a particular teacher from teaching whatever he wishes. It is possible your friend had such a teacher. Most Christians learn what they learn from a teacher, minister, priest, parent, etc.