President-Elect Joseph Robinette Biden Jr.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Reactions: Michiah-Imla

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Of course, Trump will fight the results, but that's nothing new. I guess you're not old enough to remember the 2000 election between George W. Bush and Al Gore. If Trump had won, then Biden would probably fight it tooth and nail in court. IOW, Trump's not doing something unheard of.

Actually I was ten years old in the year 2,000.

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What is this "he can't even swear himself in" garbage?
Since when is it ok for someone with special needs to mock a person who stutters?

it's not ok April

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He won't win. He's finished. He may make a lot of noise and do a lot of posturing but he's had tantrums before and it won't get him anywhere near the Whitehouse. He's a LOSER!

trump?

cause, I've not seen Biden have a tantrum

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Apology accepted, and yes, we are still friends.

Good that means you read my other message, and to also clarify more on this issue. The fact that he has mental disabilities isn't the problem here,.. it's the fact that he has them and now he is expected to run the country. I would never try to do that because I know I'm not capable but yeah,.. definitely learned to be careful how to word things,.. this one was just in the heat of the moment because I literally just found out about it so I was upset when I wrote that. Notice though I only take my anger out on him not on you.

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

friend of

Sep 22, 2018
B.C.
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Trumps count was just somehow magically stuck on 214 while Biden 's kept going up and up. Yeah right. Joe is a cheating scumbag

Reactions: April_Rose

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Trumps count was just somehow magically stuck on 214 while Biden 's kept going up and up. Yeah right. Joe is a cheating scumbag

i think that is called winning

Reactions: DNB

DNB

Dec 8, 2019
Toronto
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
My heart is naturally Republican. I've been voting for almost 30 years and I've always voted Republican in the presidential election until 2016. I voted Third Day when it was either Trump or Hillary Clinton. I didn't want to vote Democratic and I refused to vote for Trump. However, I voted Democratic for the first time ever in this election. I felt like this election was much too important to vote Third Party again, so I voted for Biden.
Well, that's just it, isn't it? As Christians, one would have more an affinity with the Republican stance on homosexuality and abortion. But, who in the world can stomach a single word that comes out of Trump's satanic mouth? What a parody in the White House for the last 4 years, what a satire, an absolute gong-show that could not have been fabricated even if one tried - who would've believed such adolescent rhetoric, unabashed blatant deceit, and narcissistic delusion?!

Status
Not open for further replies.