Removed Thread.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Zachariah

Mar 20, 2023
Belief in government = belief in slavery.
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Hmm I can relate to you in a few aspects of my life. One being that I went to 11 different primary schools and making friends has always been hard for me. I can offer you my friendship even tho its long distance. You can message me if you like.

"And we know that all that happens to us is working for our good if we love God and are fitting into his plans."

Peace.

Zachariah

Mar 20, 2023
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
That sounds good to me. What do you have in mind to talk about?
Truth is always the answer because truth gives you understanding about yourself and therefore the universe around you. It literally sets you free. I'm no bible script preacher, I speak from truth. I don't claim to know all things but I can offer you the truth that i have managed to acquire over my life through many hardships. To seek needs to come from a place of desire. What aspect of yourself is it that you wish to seek truth? That's my question to you.

thelord's_pearl

May 1, 2021
O`nowhere you have to know
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I'm saying this warmly, don't expect anyone online to be your friend forever or long-term since anything can happen with online friends. They might be there for you forever or long-term but it just might not work out. For example, if I got a boyfriend and he doesn't want me to have any online male friends and life is just different then we won't be able to be friends anymore. I hope you got this message correctly. Just talk whatever you want and enjoy it now in the present but let life just flow wherever it goes in the future. Thank you for listening.

Last edited:

Zachariah

Mar 20, 2023
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
That question is a little too deep for me. I thought about it a lot, and I don't know.
I'm not saying you have to talk about it with me or even on this forum. But don't keep it hiding in your shadow. Persue self acceptence, then you will be forgiven and you will resserect this aspect of your soul to freedom and enlightenment. Doing nothing won't make it go away. The darkness is eternal just as the light is.

Zachariah

Mar 20, 2023
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
It is funny I don't even know what "self acceptence" means. The concept doesn't even compute with me.
Self exceptence comes down to all the things you dont like yourself for. It comes from a place of guilt or could be seen as self hatred. If you hate the fact you don't have friends other than here then I strongly suggest you make more of an effort in your life to go out and pursue social interaction.

Zachariah

Mar 20, 2023
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
There is nothing I can do. My life is blocked from it on all sides. If It wasn't I wouldn't have bothered to write up this prayer request, because I could of fixed it myself.
Support is helpful but self acceptance comes only from within. Don't take a stance of powerlessness. The simple fact of you taking action in posting on this forum is a start, but it is not the finish. The journey of life is simply to know thyself. All im stressing is that you persue action in whatever that may look like. Wrong action may be the very thing that teaches you what right is. Harness your masculinity and take irrational steps. Let your instinctual sences lead you in what's to come. There is chaos before peace, but embrace this and do it in faith. The very substance of your shame and guilt becomes life itself. As the water turns to wine.

Last edited:

Zachariah

Mar 20, 2023
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The water is your guilt and the fact that you don't accept this quality about yourself. Not accepting yourself. And the wine is the life that's offered to you when you learn to let go of the physicle realm and the circumstances that present you. How you let go and how you learn to accept these conditions is all up to you my friend. The wine is waiting.

Windmillcharge

Dec 21, 2017
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Over the course of 20 years,
finally got one cleaning the school, I still clean for. One of the big problems is the hours. I work second shift, putting my scheduled at odds with everyone else.

May I suggest it is time to either get a new job or to suggest that you change shifts.
You have a good work record so shou5 be able to find work with more sociable hours.
Also after 20 years is that church still the same, still abusive or do they have a new minister?

Windmillcharge

Dec 21, 2017
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I understand that work isn't always possible to change.
But have you been back to that church, is it functioning, is it different from how it was?