Professor predicts end of u.s

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
AS IF THINGS WEREN'T BAD ENOUGH, RUSSIAN PROFESSOR PREDICTS END OF U.S.December 30, 2008The Wall Street Journal reports: “For a decade, Russian academic Igor Panarin has been predicting the U.S. will fall apart in 2010. For most of that time, he admits, few took his argument -- that an economic and moral collapse will trigger a civil war and the eventual breakup of the U.S. -- very seriously. Now he's found an eager audience: Russian state media.In recent weeks, he's been interviewed as much as twice a day about his predictions. ‘It's a record,’ says Prof. Panarin. ‘But I think the attention is going to grow even stronger.’Prof. Panarin, 50 years old, is not a fringe figure. A former KGB analyst, he is dean of the Russian Foreign Ministry's academy for future diplomats. He is invited to Kremlin receptions, lectures students, publishes books, and appears in the media as an expert on U.S.-Russia relations.But it's his bleak forecast for the U.S. that is music to the ears of the Kremlin, which in recent years has blamed Washington for everything from instability in the Middle East to the global financial crisis. Mr. Panarin's views also fit neatly with the Kremlin's narrative that Russia is returning to its rightful place on the world stage after the weakness of the 1990s, when many feared that the country would go economically and politically bankrupt and break into separate territories…”

tomwebster

Dec 11, 2006
I think Esau has be "predicting" that for a number of years now.
rolleyes.gif
rolleyes.gif

cedarhart

When good men do nothing, evil will triumph.Take a
Nov 17, 2008
[/COLOR]This has been on my mind recently! Considering that the Kenites betrayed God in the First Age and will be the locusts army, then who is Russia? Well, they are descendants of Esau who God hated. But, Esau is not a Kenite, he is a son of Isaac, son of Abraham. This always seemed odd to me. Why would God allow a soul that obviously betrayed Him in the First Age, be a grandson of the "Father of All Nations"? This means that Esau is a desendant of Adam that leads to Russia who is an enemy of Israel. Interesting to see how Father works His plan and that we will not always understand His reasons for developing events.

tomwebster

Dec 11, 2006
(cedarhart;66892)
...the Kenites betrayed God in the First Age and will be the locusts army, then who is Russia? Well, they are descendants of Esau who God hated....COLOR]
Kenites weren't in the first earth age. Kenites are the offspring of Cain. They also have nothing to do with Russia.

tim_from_pa

Jul 11, 2007
(cedarhart;66892)
[/COLOR]This has been on my mind recently! Considering that the Kenites betrayed God in the First Age and will be the locusts army, then who is Russia? Well, they are descendants of Esau who God hated. But, Esau is not a Kenite, he is a son of Isaac, son of Abraham. This always seemed odd to me. Why would God allow a soul that obviously betrayed Him in the First Age, be a grandson of the "Father of All Nations"? This means that Esau is a desendant of Adam that leads to Russia who is an enemy of Israel. Interesting to see how Father works His plan and that we will not always understand His reasons for developing events.
Let me say something about the Kenite doctrine. My friends and I have a friendly understanding that I do not buy that doctrine--- I don't care if they believe that as the woman who I dearly love at our church believes in it. I'm not saying that this could not have happened, and indeed powerful demons, fallen angels, or today's poltergeists have intermarried with women according to Genesis 6. However, the very point that you brought up is the reason why we do not need Kenites (whether or not they exist) to oppose God, as Ishmael was the Son of Abraham, and Esau was the son of Isaac, both sons of Adam, but yet sons of Belial in the spiritual sense and the end result is the same be the sons are physical or spiritual sons of the devil.The key to understanding where I am coming from is that I am a strong believer in genealogies. Anyone without one or "half-breed" so-to-speak upsets the applecart since genealogies were important not only in establishing blessing rights to God's chosen, but also the origin of nations. The genealogy from Adam is important in understanding a true race of man created in God's image (Genesis 1:26) and with the breath of God in him (Genesis 2:7). The whole lost tribes of Israel teaching is based on genealogy as to understanding which brother received the birthright. I think you get the idea.

tomwebster

Dec 11, 2006
(tim_from_pa;66895)
...The key to understanding where I am coming from is that I am a strong believer in genealogies. Anyone without one or "half-breed" so-to-speak upsets the applecart since genealogies were important not only in establishing blessing rights to God's chosen, but also the origin of nations. The genealogy from Adam is important in understanding a true race of man created in God's image (Genesis 1:26) and with the breath of God in him (Genesis 2:7). The whole lost tribes of Israel teaching is based on genealogy as to understanding which brother received the birthright. I think you get the idea.
So, Tim, you say you are a "strong" believer in genealogies, great. Who is Cain's father, look at his genealogy. Then look at the generations of Adam in Genesis 4:25 ff. Where is Cain? Why is he not on the list as Adam's first born? Was he just missed accidently or something?????

cedarhart

Nov 17, 2008
Yep! Regarding the Kenites, I realize that they were not called "Kenites" in the first age. However, it is my understanding that they are 1/3 that followed satan then. Henceforth, they would be the sons of satan in this age. I do know that the serpent seed is a fact which would lead one to question, "who are they?" I have been taught and studied that they are the Kenites born into this age. They serve a purpose here and also have the opportunity to choose God instead of satan, like a "do over". Genealogies are extremely important and I have been deep into mine in this last year with shocking but delightful results. My point was that God hated Esau before he was even born. Why? There was something that he did in the 1st age that would cause Father to feel as He did. My bet is that it was betrayal which is just about the most painful emotion there is. All of the 1/3 that betrayed Him are the Kenites here but Esau was culled out for another purpose. God decides one's destiny in order for prophesy to be fulfilled.God could not have hated Esau for knowing what he was going to do as that would mean that Esau was predestined for that purpose. Esau would not be responsible for his poor choice of not respecting his heritage. He had freewill and so God could not have pre-hated him. The plan of Jacob receiving the Blessing could have still been fulfilled even if Esau had not traded his inheritance for a bowl of stew. We know this as God told Rebekah that the first born would serve the last born even prior to her giving birth. That was the plan. So Esau being a person of no respect for anything was unique unto himself and did not effect the Blessing destined by God for Jacob.I digressed much! LOL Please accept my apologies for that!Cedarhart

tomwebster

Dec 11, 2006
(cedarhart;66898)
Yep! Regarding the Kenites, I realize that they were not called "Kenites" in the first age. However, it is my understanding that they are 1/3 that followed satan then. Henceforth, they would be the sons of satan in this age. I do know that the serpant seed is a fact which would lead one to question, "who are they?" I have been taught and studied that they are the Kenites born into this age. They serve a purpose here and also have the opportunity to choose God instead of satan, like a "do over". Genealogies are extremely important and I have been deep into mine in this last year with shocking but delightful results. My point was that God hated Esau before he was even born. Why? There was something that he did in the 1st age that would cause Father to feel as He did. My bet is that it was betrayal which is just about the most painful emotion there is. All of the 1/3 that betrayed Him and are the Kenites here but Esau was culled out for another purpose. God decides one's destiny in order for prophesy to be fulfilled.God could not have hated Esau for knowing what he was going to do as that would mean that Esau was predestined for that purpose. Esau would not be responsible for his poor choice of not respecting his heritage. He had freewill and so God could not have pre-hated him. The plan of Jacob receiving the Blessing could have still been fulfilled even if Esau had not traded his inheritance for a bowl of stew. We know this as God told Rebekka that the first born would serve the last born even prior to her giving birth. That was the plan. So Esau being a person of no respect for anything was unique unto himself and did not effect the Blessing destined by God for Jacob.I digressed much! LOL Please accept my apologies for that!Cedarhart
I do not believe that the 1/3 are all Kenites. The Kenites might be numbered in that 1/3. (Do you understand what I'm saying there. ) If the total is 12 Billion, there are not 4 billion Kenites through the generations. They would have been identified by now.

tim_from_pa

Jul 11, 2007
(tomwebster;66896)
So, Tim, you say you are a "strong" believer in genealogies, great. Who is Cain's father, look at his genealogy. Then look at the generations of Adam in Genesis 4:25 ff. Where is Cain? Why is he not on the list as Adam's first born? Was he just missed accidently or something?????
Can you do a genealogy of Kenites today back to Cain? Why is it gone after the flood? But in Genesis 10 the table of the nations all can trace to Noah and thus Adam. I see no other genealogies.Even today if the Genesis 6 incident reoccurs, these would be hybrid human-demons, not a true man. This is one reason God gave the flood. Needless to say, such hybrids results in something gigantic, not a normal man's size, and Lucifer is no exception.

tomwebster

Dec 11, 2006
(tim_from_pa;66902)
Can you do a genealogy of Kenites today back to Cain? Why is it gone after the flood? But in Genesis 10 the table of the nations all can trace to Noah and thus Adam. I see no other genealogies.Even today if the Genesis 6 incident reoccurs, these would be hybrid human-demons, not a true man. This is one reason God gave the flood. Needless to say, such hybrids results in something gigantic, not a normal man's size, and Lucifer is no exception.
We see the Kenites throughout the Old Testament times. They were not destroyed by the flood. And the Kenites were not why God gave the flood, the children of the mating of the Son of God and the daughters of man were the reason God brought the flood. Scripture does not keep the genealogical list of Cain's generations after a few short generations. It does mention them when they come in contact with God's people. Don't be thinking that I'm talking about Caanites now, I am talking about Kenites, they are different. Some of them are part of a family of people that become servants in the Temple (not all Temple servants are Kenites)

cedarhart

Nov 17, 2008
It's purely supposition, isn't it? 4 billion Souls needed to come through this age to be given the choice of serving God or not. That's a lot of bodies! I do not think that even the Kenites know who they are. Some, yes, maybe they know that they are evil but that would be by their choice now also. There have been many evil or non-moral persons throughout history. Perhaps some were the evil leaders such as Nero, Napolean, Hitler, etc. you get my point, I'm sure. There has been evil "Kenite" types that would have easily qualified.Currently, since the ac is going to be here in this generation, he will need his followers. Who were/are they? The 1/3 who followed him before. It is my personal belief, that since this is a particularly evil generation set up for ac and the deterioration of society, that the majority of the 1/3 are here in this generation to see this through. They continue to be deceived here also.For a precise description of Kenites one may refer to II Timothy 3. The Kenites were the pharisees and saducees that infiltrated the Temples and Priesthood in the times of Ezra and can be read about there. They became the Scribes in the Temple and were also the ones who were the Temple Priests that had Christ crucified. Christ dressed them down many times.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Hi ya Tim I cant give you exact geneology here Bible is somewhat vague on it but we do have verses that give us a trail to follow the geneology however it seem to swicth to tribes and areas they were in for the most part. Remember that there was a second influx after the flood ... its where we get Goliath even Samson among others heres some info that may help follow the trail ... The New Testament calls them tares remember it says they were planted among the good wheat (seeds/ children)"The enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world [age]; and the reapers are the angels.Giants (1.) Heb. nephilim, meaning "violent" or "causing to fall" (Gen. 6:4). These were the violent tyrants of those days, those who fell upon others. The word may also be derived from a root signifying "wonder," and hence "monsters" or "prodigies." In Num. 13:33 this name is given to a Canaanitish tribe, a race of large stature, "the sons of Anak." The Revised Version, in these passages, simply transliterates the original, and reads "Nephilim." (2.) Heb. rephaim, a race of giants (Deut. 3:11) who lived on the east of Jordan, from whom Og was descended. They were probably the original inhabitants of the land before the immigration of the Canaanites. They were conquered by Chedorlaomer (Gen. 14:5), and their territories were promised as a possession to Abraham (15:20). The Anakim, Zuzim, and Emim were branches of this stock. In Job 26:5 (R.V., "they that are deceased;" marg., "the shades," the "Rephaim") and Isa. 14:9 this Hebrew word is rendered (A.V.) "dead." It means here "the shades," the departed spirits in Sheol. In Sam. 21:16, 18, 20, 33, "the giant" is (A.V.) the rendering of the singular form _ha raphah_, which may possibly be the name of the father of the four giants referred to here, or of the founder of the Rephaim. The Vulgate here reads "Arapha," whence Milton (in Samson Agonistes) has borrowed the name "Harapha." (See also 1 Chron. 20:5, 6, 8; Deut. 2:11, 20; 3:13; Josh. 15:8, etc., where the word is similarly rendered "giant.") It is rendered "dead" in (A.V.) Ps. 88:10; Prov. 2:18; 9:18; 21:16: in all these places the Revised Version marg. has "the shades." (See also Isa. 26:14.) (3.) Heb. 'Anakim (Deut. 2:10, 11, 21; Josh. 11:21, 22; 14:12, 15; called "sons of Anak," Num. 13:33; "children of Anak," 13:22; Josh. 15:14), a nomad race of giants descended from Arba (Josh. 14:15), the father of Anak, that dwelt in the south of Palestine near Hebron (Gen. 23:2; Josh. 15:13). They were a Cushite tribe of the same race as the Philistines and the Egyptian shepherd kings. David on several occasions encountered them (2 Sam. 21:15-22). From this race sprung Goliath (1 Sam. 17:4). (4.) Heb. 'emin, a warlike tribe of the ancient Canaanites. They were "great, and many, and tall, as the Anakims" (Gen. 14:5; Deut. 2:10, 11). (5.) Heb. Zamzummim (q.v.), Deut. 2:20 so called by the Amorites. (6.) Heb. gibbor (Job 16:14), a mighty one, i.e., a champion or hero. In its plural form (gibborim) it is rendered "mighty men" (2 Sam. 23:8-39; 1 Kings 1:8; 1 Chr. 11:9-47; 29:24.) The band of six hundred whom David gathered around him when he was a fugitive were so designated. They were divided into three divisions of two hundred each, and thirty divisions of twenty each. The captians of the thirty divisions were called "the thirty," the captains of the two hundred "the three," and the captain over the whole was called "chief among the captains" (2 Sam. 23:8). The sons born of the marriages mentioned in Gen. 6:4 are also called by this Hebrew name. Bibliography InformationEaston, Matthew George. M.A., D.D., "Definition for 'Giants' Eastons Bible Dictionary". bible-history.com - Eastons; 1897.REPHAIM, VALE OF(`emeq repha'-im; koilas Rhaphaeim, koilas ton Titanon): This was a fertile vale (Isa 17:5), to the Southwest of Jerusalem (Josh 15:8; 18:16; the King James Version "Valley of the Giants"), on the border between Judah and Benjamin. Here David repeatedly defeated the invading Philistines (2 Sam 5:18,22; 23:13; 1 Ch 11:15; 14:9). It is located by Josephus between Jerusalem and Bethlehem (Ant., VII, iv, i; xii, 4). It corresponds to the modern el-Biqa`, which falls away to the Southwest from the lip of the valley of Hinnom. The name in ancient times may perhaps have covered a larger area, including practically all the land between Jerusalem and Bethlehem, where the head-waters of Nahr Ruben are collected.W. Ewing

tim_from_pa

Jul 11, 2007
Yes, thanks Kriss. I remember seeing other sites with that huge bone already. These are the linages of the Nephilim from what I always called the Genesis 6 incident, not the same as Genesis 3:15 from the origins of Cain unless one wants to interpret Genesis 6 as meaning between Seth's line and Cain's which some folks do. The key here is that their children became giants which would not seem to happen between human parents, but one parent would have been angelic.The apocryphal books, and especially Enoch, actually name these demons. This is probably going on today in a scaled-down version, however as in the past such beings end up being destroyed after a few generations at most and don't carry on long enough to form a genealogy. In other words, I'm saying those giants in the time of the conquest of Canaan were new ones formed after the flood. There may be a surge again "as in the days of Noah" before the time of the end.