Proof of Christ's Future Thousand Years Reign, On Earth

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Rev 3:9
9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

KJV

Jesus said that to His elect of the Church at Philadelphia. He said He set an open door before them that no man can shut, because they kept His Word and did not deny His name.

This verse reveals Christ's enemies coming to worship at the feet of Christ's elect. Put your thinking cap on; just when is that to happen?

That "synagogue of Satan" represents the workers of iniquity here on earth given to serve Satan (Jude 1 crept in unawares). Some think this label means any Jew that rejects our Lord Jesus of Nazareth as The Messiah, i.e., like the scribes and Pharisees of Israel that had our Lord Jesus crucified. It actually goes deeper than that, as the main ones behind His murder were followers of the devil, and Jesus pointed them out in Scripture like John 8.

So have they? has that "synagogue of Satan" ever come to bow in worship to Christ at the feet of Christ's Church today, or at any time in the past? No. It has not. That synagogue of Satan is still at war against Christ and His Church today, and will be even more so in the future time of great tribulation. When will they bow then?

Phil 2:10-11
10 That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;
11 And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.
KJV

Every knee will bow, and confess that Jesus Christ is Lord. That is to happen when Jesus returns to reign over all nations and peoples on this earth with a rod of iron (1 Cor.15:23-28; Psalms 2; Rev.2:25-29).

But some men say when our Lord Jesus returns, the wicked all perish. Yet there in Rev.3:9 we are shown the greatest enemies of Christ being made to bow in worship at the feet of His elect of the Church of Philadelphia!

That has to mean those wicked are still going to exist after Christ's 2nd coming! Because those wicked certainly are not prophesied in Scripture to bow in worship before Christ's elect at any... time during this present world! That has to happen in the world to come.

Therefore, because those of the synagogue of Satan bowing in worship at the feet of Christ's elect is not set for this present world, and they are not yet destroyed after Christ's 2nd coming, it reveals the time of Christ's Millennial reign is for the world to come. This is also what the Zechariah 14 Scripture also reveals:

Zech 14:16-19
16 And it shall come to pass, that every one that is left of all the nations which came against Jerusalem shall even go up from year to year to worship the King, the LORD of hosts, and to keep the feast of tabernacles.

17 And it shall be, that whoso will not come up of all the families of the earth unto Jerusalem to worship the King, the LORD of hosts, even upon them shall be no rain.

18 And if the family of Egypt go not up, and come not, that have no rain; there shall be the plague, wherewith the LORD will smite the heathen that come not up to keep the feast of tabernacles.

19 This shall be the punishment of Egypt, and the punishment of all nations that come not up to keep the feast of tabernacles.
KJV

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Addressing the OP, yes, the second resurrection is after the 1,000 years.

D

Dave L

Rev 3:9
9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

KJV

Jesus said that to His elect of the Church at Philadelphia. He said He set an open door before them that no man can shut, because they kept His Word and did not deny His name.

This verse reveals Christ's enemies coming to worship at the feet of Christ's elect. Put your thinking cap on; just when is that to happen?

That "synagogue of Satan" represents the workers of iniquity here on earth given to serve Satan (Jude 1 crept in unawares). Some think this label means any Jew that rejects our Lord Jesus of Nazareth as The Messiah, i.e., like the scribes and Pharisees of Israel that had our Lord Jesus crucified. It actually goes deeper than that, as the main ones behind His murder were followers of the devil, and Jesus pointed them out in Scripture like John 8.

So have they? has that "synagogue of Satan" ever come to bow in worship to Christ at the feet of Christ's Church today, or at any time in the past? No. It has not. That synagogue of Satan is still at war against Christ and His Church today, and will be even more so in the future time of great tribulation. When will they bow then?

Phil 2:10-11
10 That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;
11 And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.
KJV

Every knee will bow, and confess that Jesus Christ is Lord. That is to happen when Jesus returns to reign over all nations and peoples on this earth with a rod of iron (1 Cor.15:23-28; Psalms 2; Rev.2:25-29).

But some men say when our Lord Jesus returns, the wicked all perish. Yet there in Rev.3:9 we are shown the greatest enemies of Christ being made to bow in worship at the feet of His elect of the Church of Philadelphia!

That has to mean those wicked are still going to exist after Christ's 2nd coming! Because those wicked certainly are not prophesied in Scripture to bow in worship before Christ's elect at any... time during this present world! That has to happen in the world to come.

Therefore, because those of the synagogue of Satan bowing in worship at the feet of Christ's elect is not set for this present world, and they are not yet destroyed after Christ's 2nd coming, it reveals the time of Christ's Millennial reign is for the world to come. This is also what the Zechariah 14 Scripture also reveals:

Zech 14:16-19
16 And it shall come to pass, that every one that is left of all the nations which came against Jerusalem shall even go up from year to year to worship the King, the LORD of hosts, and to keep the feast of tabernacles.

17 And it shall be, that whoso will not come up of all the families of the earth unto Jerusalem to worship the King, the LORD of hosts, even upon them shall be no rain.

18 And if the family of Egypt go not up, and come not, that have no rain; there shall be the plague, wherewith the LORD will smite the heathen that come not up to keep the feast of tabernacles.

19 This shall be the punishment of Egypt, and the punishment of all nations that come not up to keep the feast of tabernacles.
KJV
Please consider the spiritual nature of the Kingdom:

“And saying, Repent ye: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.” (Matthew 3:2) (KJV 1900)

“And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffereth violence, and the violent take it by force.” (Matthew 11:12) (KJV 1900)

“Verily I say unto you, There be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the Son of man coming in his kingdom.” (Matthew 16:28) (KJV 1900)

“Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption.” (1 Corinthians 15:50)

“Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.” (John 3:3) (KJV 1900)

“Jesus answered, “I tell you the solemn truth, unless a person is born of water and spirit, he cannot enter the kingdom of God.” (John 3:5)

“Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence.” (John 18:36) (KJV 1900)

“And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation:” (Luke 17:20) (KJV 1900)

“Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.” (Luke 17:21) (KJV 1900)

“But if I cast out demons by the finger of God, then the kingdom of God has already overtaken you.” (Luke 11:20)

“because we are not looking at what can be seen but at what cannot be seen. For what can be seen is temporary, but what cannot be seen is eternal.” (2 Corinthians 4:18)

“Now when the people saw the miraculous sign that Jesus performed, they began to say to one another, “This is certainly the Prophet who is to come into the world.” Then Jesus, because he knew they were going to come and seize him by force to make him king, withdrew again up the mountainside alone.” (John 6:14–15)

“He delivered us from the power of darkness and transferred us to the kingdom of the Son he loves,” (Colossians 1:13)

There is no physical kingdom of the future. The kingdom is now and forever on earth and in heaven. Completely fulfilled in the New Heavens and earth.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Please consider the spiritual nature of the Kingdom:

“And saying, Repent ye: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.” (Matthew 3:2) (KJV 1900)

“And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffereth violence, and the violent take it by force.” (Matthew 11:12) (KJV 1900)

“Verily I say unto you, There be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the Son of man coming in his kingdom.” (Matthew 16:28) (KJV 1900)

“Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption.” (1 Corinthians 15:50)

“Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.” (John 3:3) (KJV 1900)

“Jesus answered, “I tell you the solemn truth, unless a person is born of water and spirit, he cannot enter the kingdom of God.” (John 3:5)

“Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence.” (John 18:36) (KJV 1900)

“And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation:” (Luke 17:20) (KJV 1900)

“Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.” (Luke 17:21) (KJV 1900)

“But if I cast out demons by the finger of God, then the kingdom of God has already overtaken you.” (Luke 11:20)

“because we are not looking at what can be seen but at what cannot be seen. For what can be seen is temporary, but what cannot be seen is eternal.” (2 Corinthians 4:18)

“Now when the people saw the miraculous sign that Jesus performed, they began to say to one another, “This is certainly the Prophet who is to come into the world.” Then Jesus, because he knew they were going to come and seize him by force to make him king, withdrew again up the mountainside alone.” (John 6:14–15)

“He delivered us from the power of darkness and transferred us to the kingdom of the Son he loves,” (Colossians 1:13)

There is no physical kingdom of the future. The kingdom is now and forever on earth and in heaven. Completely fulfilled in the New Heavens and earth.

I do not believe it. Dave is using scripture to provide his answer and has not given us his opinion as usual. LOL

Reactions: Dave L
D

Dave L

I do not believe it. Dave is using scripture to provide his answer and has not given us his opinion as usual. LOL
Curious. How many years do you have invested in bible study? And Greek or Hebrew?

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
There is no physical kingdom of the future. The kingdom is now and forever on earth and in heaven.
More false doctrine from Dave. Looks like that is your specialty.

Dave, do you realize what a serious sin it is to contradict God and Christ, and deny the establishment of the Kingdom of God on earth as a real, visible, tangible, physical AND spiritual Kingdom?

D

Dave L

More false doctrine from Dave. Looks like that is your specialty.

Dave, do you realize what a serious sin it is to contradict God and Christ, and deny the establishment of the Kingdom of God on earth as a real, visible, tangible, physical AND spiritual Kingdom?
Jesus is Amillennial. Find one passage in the gospels or epistles where he or the others taught a physical kingdom. Because they did not, you add to the book of Revelation by importing one into it.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Jesus is Amillennial. Find one passage in the gospels or epistles where he or the others taught a physical kingdom. Because they did not, you add to the book of Revelation by importing one into it.
MORE FALSE DOCTRINE FROM DAVE.

Looks like people prefer to double down on false doctrines instead of repenting and getting back to the truth. We see this over and over again.

Reactions: CoreIssue
D

Dave L

MORE FALSE DOCTRINE FROM DAVE.

Looks like people prefer to double down on false doctrines instead of repenting and getting back to the truth. We see this over and over again.
No NT scripture to support a physical kingdom? You are adding to Revelation by claiming one will exist. Plus, you cannot see how many tangles you create for yourself and others by thinking along those lines.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
No NT scripture to support a physical kingdom?
There are plenty of NT Scriptures to support a physical kingdom on earth. But unless you clear you mind of all the theological junk you have accumulated, it will be of no avail. However, let's take just one Scripture and see that Christ anticipated His Kingdom on earth.

MATTHEW 23
37 O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not!
38 Behold, your house is left unto you desolate.
39 For I say unto you, Ye shall not see me henceforth, till ye shall say, Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord.

Now you must tell us exactly what Christ meant by this, taking all Scripture (OT and NT) into account.

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No NT scripture to support a physical kingdom? You are adding to Revelation by claiming one will exist. Plus, you cannot see how many tangles you create for yourself and others by thinking along those lines.

Up until a couple of days ago I would have agreed with you about the thousand years. I believe somewhere you’ve said we are already in the thousand year reign of Christ? A passage causes a pause there and makes me consider maybe it is wrong. Can you give input please?

“....he should deceive the nations no more“ has not happened but the opposite?

Revelation 20:3-4
[3] And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season. [4] And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Curious. How many years do you have invested in bible study? And Greek or Hebrew?

Your question is not relevant to the comment that I had posted. I was not questioning your scholarship, only the fact that you normally only provide your opinion without using scripture to support your POV.

Know what I mean. It was so unlike your usual style of posting that it warranted a comment on that fact.

Shalom

D

Dave L

Your question is not relevant to the comment that I had posted. I was not questioning your scholarship, only the fact that you normally only provide your opinion without using scripture to support your POV.

Know what I mean. It was so unlike your usual style of posting that it warranted a comment on that fact.

Shalom
What I say is based on centuries of common Christian bible knowledge. It only sounds like opinion to those who are unlearned in the scriptures.

D

Dave L

Up until a couple of days ago I would have agreed with you about the thousand years. I believe somewhere you’ve said we are already in the thousand year reign of Christ? A passage causes a pause there and makes me consider maybe it is wrong. Can you give input please?

“....he should deceive the nations no more“ has not happened but the opposite?

Revelation 20:3-4
[3] And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season. [4] And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
Revelation 20 covers the entire New Covenant era. We are presently living in the "post Christian" era where Satan is loosed to deceive the nations (= gospel falls on deaf ears) leading up to the Lord's return, any time now.

D

Dave L

There are plenty of NT Scriptures to support a physical kingdom on earth. But unless you clear you mind of all the theological junk you have accumulated, it will be of no avail. However, let's take just one Scripture and see that Christ anticipated His Kingdom on earth.

MATTHEW 23
37 O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not!
38 Behold, your house is left unto you desolate.
39 For I say unto you, Ye shall not see me henceforth, till ye shall say, Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord.

Now you must tell us exactly what Christ meant by this, taking all Scripture (OT and NT) into account.
There is ZERO mention of a physical kingdom in the gospel or epistles = Amillennialism.

“Blessed be he that cometh in the name of the Lord: We have blessed you out of the house of the Lord.” (Psalm 118:26) (KJV 1900)

Only those who said this or say it now or in the future will see Christ's return in the resurrection followed by the rapture. They will not see him otherwise but in judgement on the last day.

“And the multitudes that went before, and that followed, cried, saying, Hosanna to the Son of David: Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord; Hosanna in the highest.” (Matthew 21:9) (KJV 1900)

Reactions: Jun2u