Prophecy Alert: "Blood Moon Over America" 1/19-21/ 2019

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
January 19_21 ==Prophecy Alert: "Blood Moon Over America" You can google and learn""" January 19_21 ==Prophecy Alert: "Blood Moon Over America"""

Reactions: Bobby Jo

Naomi25

Aug 10, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
:rolleyes:
Tenth times the charm! *fingers crossed*

What are we supposed to be hoping will happen this time???

Reactions: Willie T

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Don't you know how to use google??? Use it and learn!! January 19_21 ==Prophecy Alert: "Blood Moon Over America" You can google and learn""" January 19_21 ==Prophecy Alert: "Blood Moon Over America"""

Naomi25

Aug 10, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Don't you know how to use google??? Use it and learn!! January 19_21 ==Prophecy Alert: "Blood Moon Over America" You can google and learn""" January 19_21 ==Prophecy Alert: "Blood Moon Over America"""

Two things occur to me: if you're too lazy to make a complete post about what you're trying to sell us on, why on earth should I google anything?
The other is...again, why google an event that I think will be bogus? And I think it will be bogus because every other blood moon has been. Do you know what the definition of insanity is? It's repeating the same thing again and again and expecting a different outcome.

davewatchman

Sep 15, 2013
Faith
Christian
Country
American Samoa
January 19_21 ==Prophecy Alert: "Blood Moon Over America" You can google and learn""" January 19_21 ==Prophecy Alert: "Blood Moon Over America"""

I google, I learned.

I don't recommend the "ARE YOU SERIOUS" guy. He might have a couple good ideas on the go, but then he seems to be selling a DVD. I wouldn't want to be found to be financially capitalizing, with our Lord so near, on these materials if it is true that the Lord is at hand. It reminds me of selling pigeons in the Temple.

There seems to be a lot of new blood moon videos out this last week.

Reactions: friend of

davewatchman

Sep 15, 2013
Faith
Christian
Country
American Samoa
Tenth times the charm! *fingers crossed*

Did you KNOW it was ten? Or just a lucky guess.

9f7RmVA.jpg

What are we supposed to be hoping will happen this time???

The Blessed Hope.

The Fig Tree sheds it's WINTER Fruit.

Rapture Time.

davewatchman

Sep 15, 2013
Faith
Christian
Country
American Samoa

I can't believe i made a double post.

My computer won't work with this forum.

I lose the login before the note is sent.

Then when "you must log in", it sends twice.

I make double post.

The first time in my life.

I will google and i will learn.

Knowledge has been increased.

The woods are lovely, dark and deep.

And I will run to and fro.

olKWIbM.jpg

Last edited:

Acolyte

Oct 7, 2018
Midwest/usa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We are here to witness, there is no rapture. Jesus returns after, not before. Those who use Noah as a guide to the rapture forget it was only 8 people... soo even then one would have to be very very Christ like.

Don't wish to debate it.. I can't change anyone's mind, and they can't change mine.
Blessings! We go thru the fire to be shown worthy.. armour up, so you don't go down.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The first blood moon that I seen ever was when my dad was dying, I drove a 3hr trip to go see him as they said he will not make through the night, I could only do 130km/h to get their as a tyre I found out was the problem, it would just shake the car that bad I thought that the gearbox was going to fall out.
But dad lived through it, what was happening was that the medication that they gave him made his heart beat go up to what an athletes does and that went on for 12hrs or so and doctors said no one that age can handle that, but he did because he worked like a mad man all his life 7 days a week.

Funny going up and looking at a full moon that is red like that and then my dad was red as a beetroot as well.

Naomi25

Aug 10, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Did you KNOW it was ten? Or just a lucky guess.

9f7RmVA.jpg

The Blessed Hope.

The Fig Tree sheds it's WINTER Fruit.

Rapture Time.

Ah, no. Plucked a number out of the air. You DO know we cannot know the date of Christ's return, right? In which case you are in contravention of scripture and Christ's own ruling. I get being eager about his return, and sure, it would be incredibly exciting to be able to know...but we can't. Bible says.

Reactions: Taken and Willie T

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Eight Tetrad years coming up, (it means: a group of four) but haven't there been around 57 blood moons already since the crucifixion?

Reactions: Helen

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Ah, no. Plucked a number out of the air. You DO know we cannot know the date of Christ's return, right? In which case you are in contravention of scripture and Christ's own ruling. I get being eager about his return, and sure, it would be incredibly exciting to be able to know...but we can't. Bible says.
we are supposed to be aware of the days we are living in, and we are in the end times, we may not know the day, but we should know it is soon. So no it is not in contravention of scripture

davewatchman

Sep 15, 2013
Faith
Christian
Country
American Samoa
Ah, no. Plucked a number out of the air.

Well then that was pretty good dart throwing. Our tetrads were centered EXACTLY in between two lunar triples. Three plus Four plus Three equals Ten.

You DO know we cannot know the date of Christ's return, right? In which case you are in contravention of scripture and Christ's own ruling. I get being eager about his return, and sure, it would be incredibly exciting to be able to know...but we can't. Bible says.

No, i guess i don't know that. I read the Rules different than you do. It looks to me like Matthew 24 has about five sections, five modules, of repetition and enlargement. He does a section, then starts again at another point within the end times, explaining a segment within another in greater detail. A translation like the ESV seems to do a pretty good job at separating the sections. Where the ESV inserts those headers seems to have a pretty good eyeball on where the sections are separated. Verse 36 starts a new module, it probably doesn't follow verse 35 in an exact chronology in time.

The day and the hour that no man can know is not the actual second coming, it's the day from Luke 17, like on the day that Lot left out from Sodom. Fire fell from heaven on that day. So shall it be at the coming of the Son of Man.

The day and the Hour that no man can know, not even Jesus, is the day of sudden destruction. It's the day when the wrath of God falls on the sons of disobedience. Jesus has a conflict of interest on this day as He has been mankind's intercessor. The Father has to give the nod for the start of this.

The day and the hour that no man can know is the first day within the appointed time of the end when the sudden destruction falls. Because He goes right on to say that "for as in those days BEFORE the flood. He's talking about the day BEFORE the destruction hits, like in the days BEFORE the flood. That's the day and hour that no man can know.

No One Knows That Day and Hour

36“But concerning that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, nor the Son,b but the Father only. 37For as were the days of Noah, so will be the coming of the Son of Man. 38For as in those days BEFORE the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day when Noah entered the ark, 39and they were unaware until the flood came and swept them all away, so will be the coming of the Son of Man. 40Then two men will be in the field; one will be taken and one left. 41Two women will be grinding at the mill; one will be taken and one left. 42Therefore, stay awake, for you do not know on what day your Lord is coming. 43But know this, that if the master of the house had known in what part of the night the thief was coming, he would have stayed awake and would not have let his house be broken into. 44Therefore you also must be ready, for the Son of Man is coming at an hour you do not expect.
But let the Lord be true,
And i am a liar.

Peaceful Sabbath.