Prophecy evidence in my life

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

TheWordIsOne101

Nov 7, 2020
New Jersey
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
Greeting
first I want to say I love You

As we are the latter days maybe we are in the End-Times, the word has open to us, by individuals are chosen an act God himself choose in our pleasure to do.
In Matthew 22: 14 Christ said, For many are called, but few are chosen.

For many called, this means to me that I have a greater chance to be chosen, but just a few

then he says in Matthew 10:39-40 He who finds his life will lose it, and he who loses his life for My sake will find it.
"He who receives you receives Me, and he who receives Me receives Him who sent Me.

this means to me something dramatic I must face in my life for Christ

Luke 9:22-23 saying, "The Son of Man must suffer many things, and be rejected by the elders and chief priests and scribes, and be killed, and be raised the third day."
Then He said to them all, "If anyone desires to come after Me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross daily, and follow Me.

Christ says you must be rejected by the elders and chief priests and scribes

Mark 8:34-37 When He had called the people to Himself, with His disciples also, He said to them, "Whoever desires to come after Me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow Me.
For whoever desires to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for My sake and the gospel's will save it.
For what will it profit a man if he gains the whole world, and loses his own soul?
Or what will a man give in exchange for his soul?

See anyone that goes to Christ, must test it, a trial of a sore, proving that your desire to be one of these chosen ones.

Now Christ says are you willing for my sake to leave everything of me
In Mark 10:29-31 So Jesus answered and said, "Assuredly, I say to you, there is no one who has left house or brothers or sisters or father or mother or wife or children or lands, for My sake and the gospels, who shall not receive a hundredfold now in this time--houses and brothers and sisters and mothers and children and lands, with persecutions--and in the age to come, eternal life.

But many who are first will be last, and the last first."
This to me those who were last to hear the Gospel are first in lime
I have left all behind my family, it is so painful to leave my family, as a Soldier leaves to go to war to defend those he love

Them Christ says

John 14:6-7 Jesus said to him, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.
"If you had known Me, you would have known My Father also; and from now on you know Him and have seen Him."

John 6:43-44 Jesus therefore answered and said to them, "Do not murmur among yourselves.
No one can come to Me unless the Father who sent Me draws him, and I will raise him up at the last day.

This means to me, that some kind of dramatic consequence, and through some kind of evert in my life, I'm drawn to God first, then to seek out Christ
So must go through

What is baptism
Ezekiel 36:25-27 Then I will sprinkle clean water on you, (not water but by fire, I will sprinkle a little fire) on you and you shall be clean; I will cleanse you from all your filthiness and from all your idols.
I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit within you; I will take the heart of stone out of your flesh and give you a heart of flesh.
I will put My Spirit within you and cause you to walk in My statutes, and you will keep My judgments and do them.

Christ said you must endure, chastising there is no way out

In Hebrews 12:3-11 For consider Him who endured such hostility from sinners against Himself, lest you become weary and discouraged in your souls.
You have not yet resisted bloodshed, striving against sin.
And you have forgotten the exhortation which speaks to you as to sons: "My son, do not despise the chastening of the LORD, Nor be discouraged when you are rebuked by Him;
For whom the LORD loves He chastens, And scourges every son whom He receives."
If you endure chastening, God deals with you as with sons; for what son is there whom a father does not chasten?

But if you are without chastening, of which all have become partakers, then you are illegitimate and not sons.
Furthermore, we have had human fathers who corrected us, and we paid them respect. Shall we not much more readily be in subjection to the Father of spirits and live?
For they indeed for a few days chastened us as seemed best to them, but He for our profit, that we may be partakers of His holiness.
Now no chastening seems to be joyful for the present, but painful; nevertheless, afterward it yields the peaceable fruit of righteousness to those who have been trained by it.

You have to show Love

Luke 10:26-28 He said to him, "What is written in the law? What is your reading of it?"
So he answered and said, "'You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, with all your strength, and with all your mind,' and 'your neighbor as yourself.' "
And He said to him, "You have answered rightly; do this and you will live."

John 14:14-17 If you ask anything in My name, I will do it.
"If you love Me, keep My commandments.
And I will pray for the Father, and He will give you another Helper, that He may abide with you forever--
the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive because it neither sees Him nor knows Him; but you know Him, for He dwells with you and will be in you.

we can not pick what we choose from the bible, Christ in clean, you want to be with me you must endure, chastising there is no way out
you must yield to the Holy Spirit

Will men don't even cry out for help!
men have so much pride
Matt 23:34-39 Therefore, indeed, I send you prophets, wise men, and scribes: some of them you will kill and crucify, and some of them you will scourge in your synagogues and persecute from city to city, that on you may come all the righteous blood shed on the earth, from the blood of righteous Abel to the blood of Zechariah, son of Berechiah, whom you murdered between the temple and the altar. Assuredly, I say to you, all these things will come upon this generation.

Job 36:13-14; 5 - 14 “But the hypocrites in heart store up wrath; They do not cry for help when He binds them. They die in youth, And their life ends among the perverted persons.
(Read Rom. 1:18–32).

Isaiah 42:2 He will not cry out, nor raise His voice, Nor cause His voice to be heard in the street.

Job 35:9-13 “Because of the multitude of oppressions they cry out; They cry out for help because of the arm of the mighty. But no one says, 'Where is God my Maker, Who gives songs in the night, Who teaches us more than the beasts of the earth, And makes us wiser than the birds of heaven?' There they cry out, but He does not answer, Because of the pride of evil men. Surely God will not listen to empty talk, Nor will the Almighty regard it.

Jer 11:12-13 Then the cities of Judah and the inhabitants of Jerusalem will go and cry out to the gods to whom they offer incense, but they will not save them at all in the time of their trouble. For according to the number of your cities were your gods, O Judah; and according to the number of the streets of Jerusalem you have set up altars to that shameful thing, altars to burn incense to Baal.

Luke 4:41 And demons also came out of many, crying out and saying, "You are the Christ, the Son of God!" And He, rebuking them, did not allow them to speak, for they knew that He was the Christ

Isaiah 42:13 The Lord shall go forth like a mighty man; He shall stir up His zeal like a man of war. He shall cry out, yes, shout aloud; He shall prevail against His enemies.

I rather go through the gauntlet of Satan, to give hope to others, will you?