• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Naben123

Oct 19, 2011
Prophesy: The Whore of Babylon is ISIS "THE STATUE OF LIBERTY."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6iujWFykKU

Why is she called "The whore of Babylon"?

Because she teaches God's servants to commit fornication with the Kings of the Earth

READ: (Revelation 2:20-23 and Revelation 18).

She teaches a false "LIBERTY" which says, "we have freedom from keeping the law of Christ, but not obeying the law of Christ."

This so-called Liberty is what the Apostle Paul called "THE MYSTERY OF BABYLON" in 2nd Thessalonians 2.

We are not free from keeping God's commandments, we are free from obeying the law a.k.a. "the law of sin and death" which is the sinful nature so that we are able through the power of the Holy Spirit to obey the Law/Commandments.

During the occult system in ancient Babylon, Semiramis a.k.a. ISIS started a religion that would spread throughout the world, and take on different names for each culture.

LIST OF 10 BLASPHEMOUS RELIGIONS:

1. Freemasonry
2. Islam
3. Buddhism
4. Hinduism
5. Judaism
6. Sikhism
7. Jainism
8. Taoism
9. Confucianism
10. Catholicism

You will see this lady of liberty in New York, Babylon, Russia, Eygpt, Greece, Persia and Rome. In my other video, I said the interpretation was a representation of Mary Marlane, but I didn't say she is the actual statue of Liberty. ISIS is the statue of Liberty because she is the Goddess that many worship around the world, and she is the moon Goddess who gave birth to Horus "the god of the sun."

Satan's nick name is Horus. You will see the EYE OF HORUS a.k.a. THE ALL SEEING EYES" on top of the pyramid. That is were the first dollar was made. Magicians created this magic dollar.

This is why money and the love of money is the ROOT to all evil.

The goddess Isis is known by many names, including Juno, SEMIRAMIS, Tammuz, EASTER, Eostre, and JEZEBEL.

She was worshiped under these names:

ASTARTE (Syria)
CERES (Rome)
CYBELE (Phrygia)
DEMETER (Greece)
ISHTAR (Babylon)
ISIS (Egypt)
THE LADY OF LIBERTY (America)

(NEW WORLD ORDER)

7 KINGDOM

EMPIRE:
1. Persia
2. Rome
3. Phrygia
4. Greece
5. Babylon (Tower of Babel)
6. Egypt
7. America

The only empire that is not included is the Chinese Empire, because it really held no political power in comparison, only economic.

The French Illuminati donated this statue to America in order to bring the spirit of Jezebel's influence upon our nation.

BUT WHY DOES SHE HAVE SO MUCH NAMES?

She has a lot of names is because Satan wants to keep everyone blind and from not knowing the truth. Satan has a lot of names too you know.

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Now this is feeling more like PT! ^_^

Hi Naben123

Welcome to CB!
welcomedoves.gif

Good post!

Naben123

Oct 19, 2011
Now this is feeling more like PT! ^_^

Hi Naben123

Welcome to CB!
welcomedoves.gif

Good post!

Thank you :). God bless you.

Certainly there were a lot of doctrines on "Prophecy Talk", some of which were as imaginative (read: wrong) as this one.

BibleScribe

That's not righteous or Christ like of you to say. Do not mock if you strongly disagree with something. God does not mock.

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
The Babylon harlot of Rev.17 is A GREAT CITY per the last verse of that chapter.

Rev 17:18
18 And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth.
(KJV)

It IS INDEED symbolic of the pagan idolatry pushed by Satan's servants throughout earth history though.

But that false idol worship is culminated in final WHERE on earth in the days just prior to Christ's return??

Well, what great city on earth does Satan covet for himself? Where is it that God said He has chosen to dwell forever?

And to what great city does Christ return to when He comes to fight Satan's host at Armageddon, and a great valley is split in two per Zechariah 14?

It is JERUSALEM, the one place that appears to have been left out of that post.

The Babylon Harlot is thus symbolic of end time Jerusalem being taken over by Satan and his servants so he can come to proclaim himself to the whole world as God (2 Thess.2:3-4).

The Babylon Harlot is ALSO symbolic of the first beast system of Rev.13:1 to be setup over all peoples and nations.

The Babylon Harlot is ALSO symbolic of false religious idol worship the deceived will fall into with bowing to a fake messiah, instead of waiting for Christ's true coming later.

Naben123

Oct 19, 2011
The Babylon harlot of Rev.17 is A GREAT CITY per the last verse of that chapter.

Rev 17:18
18 And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth.
(KJV)

It IS INDEED symbolic of the pagan idolatry pushed by Satan's servants throughout earth history though.

But that false idol worship is culminated in final WHERE on earth in the days just prior to Christ's return??

Well, what great city on earth does Satan covet for himself? Where is it that God said He has chosen to dwell forever?

And to what great city does Christ return to when He comes to fight Satan's host at Armageddon, and a great valley is split in two per Zechariah 14?

It is JERUSALEM, the one place that appears to have been left out of that post.

The Babylon Harlot is thus symbolic of end time Jerusalem being taken over by Satan and his servants so he can come to proclaim himself to the whole world as God (2 Thess.2:3-4).

The Babylon Harlot is ALSO symbolic of the first beast system of Rev.13:1 to be setup over all peoples and nations.

The Babylon Harlot is ALSO symbolic of false religious idol worship the deceived will fall into with bowing to a fake messiah, instead of waiting for Christ's true coming later.

YES IT'S JERUSALEM, WHICH IS THE LAST PROPHESY WHEN OBAMA SIGNS A PEACE TREATY WITH ISREAL FOR 7 YEARS. THAN AFTER THIS, DESTRUCTION IN ISREAL WILL COME, AND OBAMA WILL NOT ESCAPE. That's an another topic that I will discuss soon, but we are only focusing on the whore of Babylon. Eygpt was the first to worship ISIS, but because of sin and wickedness increasing during the end times, ISREAL/JERUSALEM turn their backs on God and worship a false God which is ISIS.

Eygpt and israel/Jerusalem worship ISIS. That is their false God. That is why God is angry.

Naben123

Oct 19, 2011
GOD's Word is TRUTH. Your posts are filled with imaginations.

BibleScribe

That's your opinion, I can't stress that enough. You will find out that Obama is the Anti-Christ in the end, I don't need to stress that to you either. The truth will set you free. God bless you and have a good day.

BibleScribe

Jun 17, 2011
S.W. USA
Hi Naben123,

You can stress all you want, but both Scripture and History say otherwise.

Take for example a counterfeit $20 bill. Does the counterfeit have $20 in the middle? Is it pink? Is it on regular paper, or cotton/linen?

The fact is, the original was a Jew, and the counterfeit will be a Jew.

BibleScribe

To All,

During the Clinton administration, some prankster created a pink $3 bill with Hillary's picture on it. Some person took it to a McDonalds, ordered food and tendered the $3 bill. The cashier accepted the bill, gave change, and the food.

The point being, -- not all people at the ~quality~ of a McDonalds worker, -- some will believe anything. However GOD calls us to wise, not foolish.

BibleScribe

Prentis

May 25, 2011
Montreal, Qc
The truth that sets us free is the cross.

[sup]31[/sup] Then Jesus said to those Jews who believed Him, “If you abide in My word, you are My disciples indeed. [sup]32[/sup] And you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.”
[sup]33[/sup] They answered Him, “We are Abraham’s descendants, and have never been in bondage to anyone. How can You say, ‘You will be made free’?”
[sup]34[/sup] Jesus answered them, “Most assuredly, I say to you, whoever commits sin is a slave of sin.

We are to be made free from sin... Not to some political agenda! But to Christ, and to his kingdom. This world we need all count as dung if we are to attain Christ... That is what the gospel is about.

Greetings, Naben!

Naben123

Oct 19, 2011
1948 IS WHEN ISREAL BECAME A NATION ARLIGHT. NOW THAT IT'S 70 YEARS LATER, THE RAPTURE WILL HAPPEN. YOU'LL JUST HAVE TO PRAY FOR ANSWERS LIKE I HAVE. I KNOW THE TRUTH, SO NO ONE CAN'T TELL ME OTHER WISE. LET GOD SEND HIS BEGOTTEN SON TO JUDGE THE WORLD AND REVEAL THE SECRETS OF MAN'S HEARTS. HE WILL REVEAL THE TRUTH TO ALL OF US. KEEP THAT IN MIND. GOD BLESS YOU ALL.

WE LIVE IN A WICKED WORLD, WE HAVE TO REMEMBER THAT NOTHING IS PEACHES AND CREAM. THERE IS A FALSE GOD AND A ANTI-CHRIST, AND WE CAN NOT IGNORE THAT PROPHESY.

BibleScribe

Jun 17, 2011
S.W. USA
1948 IS WHEN ISREAL BECAME A NATION ARLIGHT. NOW THAT IT'S 70 YEARS LATER, ...

I'm not very good at math, but I don't think seventy years isn't complete until 2018. And when 2018 arrives, I anticipate it will mark the Return of Jesus, -- not some ill-placed "rapture" time-line.

BibleScribe

PS Once again, I'm really not proficient at too many things, but internet protocol would seem that typing in all CAPITAL letters is equivalent to ~SHOUTING~.

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
1948 IS WHEN ISREAL BECAME A NATION ARLIGHT. NOW THAT IT'S 70 YEARS LATER, THE RAPTURE WILL HAPPEN. YOU'LL JUST HAVE TO PRAY FOR ANSWERS LIKE I HAVE. I KNOW THE TRUTH, SO NO ONE CAN'T TELL ME OTHER WISE. LET GOD SEND HIS BEGOTTEN SON TO JUDGE THE WORLD AND REVEAL THE SECRETS OF MAN'S HEARTS. HE WILL REVEAL THE TRUTH TO ALL OF US. KEEP THAT IN MIND. GOD BLESS YOU ALL.

WE LIVE IN A WICKED WORLD, WE HAVE TO REMEMBER THAT NOTHING IS PEACHES AND CREAM. THERE IS A FALSE GOD AND A ANTI-CHRIST, AND WE CAN NOT IGNORE THAT PROPHESY.

I assume by that, you refer to a Pre-trib rapture maybe?

I don't see Christ's second coming and our gathering until AFTER... the time of great tribulation He spoke of (Matt.24).

Study especially the events of the 5th Seal about the delivering up of many of the saints during the tribulation. It's the sign about giving a Testimony by The Holy Spirit per the Mark 13 Scripture. Some of us are ordained to go through that. Some of us are to be killed for Christ Jesus.

Yet we know some others of us will remain all the way up to the sounding of the "last trump" (7th) which Paul mentioned in 1 Cor.15, which is the time of Christ's coming in the clouds, going through the change with the resurrection at a twinkling of an eye.

Prentis

May 25, 2011
Montreal, Qc
Are we saved by gnosis? Knowing the time of something?

Rather we should seek to be just as Christ. God preserves the souls of his saints, if we walk as saints, what have we to fear? If we do not, what else is there but to seek to attain? Safety is only in God and abiding in him.

If we are faithful, if we are walking with the Lord, he will reveal to us his secrets at the right time, when it is needed for us to know it that we might fulfill his will. The shouting of any knowledge, and the basing of Christianity on this is wrong... Unless we speak of knowing in the sense of being one with! ;)

BibleScribe

Jun 17, 2011
S.W. USA
Hey Prentis,

I think you miss the significance of good versus evil. In one, the TRUTH is not only provided, but it is proclaimed for the benefit of the saints. In the other, the enemy sows tares to deceive and mislead us from the TRUTH.

Unfortunately, you have merely asserted that we have no need of TRUTH ~until we need it~. But I would propose that Jesus poured over the Scriptures before HE needed them, and so too we all need to be fully equipped before the battle begins. Accordingly, please be aware of my opening council to ensure we are not ensnared by the deceiver, but search out the fullness of of GOD's Word. :)

BibleScribe

Prentis

May 25, 2011
Montreal, Qc
We have need of wisdom, understanding, and yes, knowledge.

Only men speak as though this knowledge saves us. People try and calculate, people try and make the math... With their own understanding! The Pharisees and the disciples did not understand the way Christ would do things, and what would happen... All were surprised. If we seek the Bible for facts, we will lose it somewhere, it has been written so that only in seeking God with a contrite heart we will be led where we must.

There is so much arguing and debating about this rapture and that rapture and this theory and that theory today... But how many seek conformity to Christ in Spirit and character?

Yes, the prophet of God has revelations of the heart of God, and shares for the saints. But if he is revealing to us some scheme of human understanding by which we may be saved, the question begs, which spirit is this?

BibleScribe

Jun 17, 2011
S.W. USA
... the question begs, which spirit is this?

Hey Prentis,

Actually the question begs us to make that assessment:

1 Corinthians 14:29 (NKJV)

[sup]26[/sup] How is it then, brethren? Whenever you come together, each of you has a psalm, has a teaching, has a tongue, has a revelation, has an interpretation. Let all things be done for edification. ... [sup]29[/sup] Let two or three prophets speak, and let the others judge.

BibleScribe

BibleScribe

Jun 17, 2011
S.W. USA
Hey Prentis,

I would maintain as asserted in Post #3, 7, & 12. This person may certainly be receiving information from a ~spirit~, -- just not the Holy Spirit. Specifically, neither the "10" nor the "7" are as purported. In fact, there is not a single statement which "Naben123" has provided which is correct, with the exception that Israel was recognized as a nation in 1948, and that we live in a wicked world. And to press the point per her Post #11, -- "peaches and cream" are peaches and cream.

Of course this person has posted in other Topics, and again, those posts are NOT a testimony either of or from GOD, but are of and from another.

BibleScribe

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
Are we saved by gnosis? Knowing the time of something?

Rather we should seek to be just as Christ. God preserves the souls of his saints, if we walk as saints, what have we to fear? If we do not, what else is there but to seek to attain? Safety is only in God and abiding in him.

If we are faithful, if we are walking with the Lord, he will reveal to us his secrets at the right time, when it is needed for us to know it that we might fulfill his will. The shouting of any knowledge, and the basing of Christianity on this is wrong... Unless we speak of knowing in the sense of being one with! ;)

There's that idea of yours again Prentis that we need to learn from The Holy Spirit independent from Scripture. The Holy Spirit already has warned us of the events to come upon this earth in the last days, and it was written down in God's Word for us to read and study.

That's an area you appear to be very weak on, the study of those events of Bible prophecy, including the warnings our Lord Jesus gave us about those events.

So when someone speaks of these events from God's Word, and you show lack of understanding about them, it reveals you're already way behind as to those times and warnings. And that is NOT an example showing you've been listening to The Holy Spirit.