Prophetic Intercession

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Man on Fire

Jul 10, 2018
Durham
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The following is Testimony. I am giving it so it is here, and not on Reddit or somewhere else in case something were to happen to me.

Prophetic Intercession
renderTimingPixel.png

The Question: How did Prophetic Intercession develop in your relationship with God? How did you discover it?

Article:Prophetic Intercession

Song: Our World Our Times.

Song: No Leaf Clover.

I received a calling Fall 2013. I was a regular man. I started feeling smarter. I started receiving somethings from God. I started having profound supernatural or spiritual experiences.

Around January 2014, I started having ears to hear and eyes to see. I started compiling a list of songs where the lyrics or sounds started to catch my ear.

February 2014, I started a Twitter Page. I had been give an idea for a Christian Radio Station. Not playing just Christian Music Genre or worship music but Christian Themed music. I started a Twitter Page to teach people about God. I tweeted music videos, mostly, with a few words to key people into things. Words or Bible verses. The first day I may have made 15 Tweets in no particular order so I believed. After that, I started receiving a theme or a song, and would put together more of a lesson plan. Every day God may have given me something. The first week or so I would create something a day ahead of time, and then quickly tweet them all to grab attention. I became good at perceiving through God's Holy Spirit and started tweeting them more as they came to me. Around this time, I also started working for God full time.

Sitting at my computer desk, I became good at perceiving through God's Holy Spirit, and perceiving things. I may have got a feel for a world wide Twitter Audience. I may have perceived threats at times. I was perceiving. Intuitive.

During this time I had a variety of supernatural experiences. That may be another testimony.

May 24, 2014 the following event happened.

Bible Study: The Holy Grail.

After said event, it may have been like God shifted some stuff around in my head. Some things were rotating. I am not a Doctor or Scientist. At the end of the trial, I was different. I became aware of more like I was part of a group of people who could communicate, and was communicating with people.

I was perceiving through God's Spirit, and tweeting to a world wide audience. After said trial, I was different.

Linked and pinned to the top of the Twitter was a link to Facebook Page Champions for Christ with a message that said something like "For more, go here." On Champions for Christ how Prophetic Intercession worked ended up developed more. I had to beat some people down prophetically with God, make rules, explain that it wasn't a game. We ended up with "Christian Fight Club" for a little while.

In general, I may have been tied to God's Honor, and may have ended up honor bound to write or explain certain things.

Does it have to do with the calling God gave me?

Does it have to do with end times?

Was it already covered somewhere else, and you have some research to do?

It is not a game, there are a lot of people in the world. Go see a Priest or Pastor?

Certain persons may have been given some priority due to their relationship to God or the work he has had me doing.

My mind may have ended up tied to Twitter or Facebook or Reddit for a time where my perceptions and what I was receiving was there. God may have shifted where I was at times.

Originally posted: https://www.reddit.com/r/Metaspiritual/

Man on Fire

Jul 10, 2018
Durham
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Ties That Bind
renderTimingPixel.png

The Ties That Bind are complex spiritual things God has revealed to me. In the most traditional way, I identified, or was shown that, Saint Malachy was given vision into what I have been calling The Ties That Bind, and that would be The Prophecy of The Popes.

The Ties That Bind have been a complex spiritual concept leading to understanding of how God has worked in the World. The Temple of Jerusalem was destroy both times on the 9th of the Hebrew month of Av? That may be the Ties that Bind.

Two women meet at a grocery store. They stop and talk for 30 minutes or so. Their kids fidget and are frustrated and bored. The women, subconsciously, may have been searching The Ties That Bind. They may have been searching for some commonalities.

Does someone have a soul mate or does something like that exist? Given it did, it may be found through The Ties That Bind.

Did some knowledge of The Ties That Bind end up in the occult? I may have become aware of it, but have had a hard time expressing that message in a meaningful way to people who were blind and deaf to God.

Where did I learn of the Ties that Bind? God. I received a calling around that age of 30. I hadn't been very interested in spiritual things other than going to Church. I received a calling and learned through through The Holy Ghost.

A Good Introduction to the Ties That Bind may be: Have Gun Will Travel: Christianity and The Ties That Bind.

What I saw with Saint Malachy, was that he may have had a lot of knowledge of Church history. He may have been an educated person. God gave him a vision of something. Whatever he saw may have become exponential, potentially, with the internet.

In a more light and easier to see way, we may start with the Man on Fire. Where did Man on Fire come from? Around January 2014 or so given a few months, I had been receiving ears to hear and eyes to see. Certain lyrics and songs started to prick my ears. I created a list. Later, I started a twitter page where I started tweeting Youtube Music Videos in a teaching way, with a few words to guide people's attention or perspectives. Watching said videos in said way, may be a form of meditation.

I chose the name "Man on Fire" because I had liked Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zero's and their song by that name, at that time. I saw it like David Dancing through the Street before the Ark.

Song: Man on Fire.

A year and a half or so later, I found the song "Fire" Barnes Courtney. The song was like a gift wrapped present. It was displayed things that I had been experiencing, and God had been shepherding me into in some way. Maybe not exactly, but close enough.

Song: Fire.

Is the connection there just correlation, or cause and effect with the Spiritual and Ties That Bind?

In 2014, I ended up on Fire prophetically. I ended up hitting everything. I liked to illustrate this with a Larry Bird Highlight Video.It came easy. If I was struggling, and it did not come easy, God was telling me to slow down or teaching me something. The Holy Ghost flows. I could chain various Youtube videos together be they songs or short clips in ways to tell stories or to show or teach something in profound ways. What you see here is only a sample and some of the strongest stuff I have created for God or through God, and the most refined.

After posting said Larry Byrd Highlight video, many months later, I caught on to the band that was playing in the background, the band who I had not known before. I found Ties That Bind things. God may have motivated or given me "Post this Larry Byrd Highlight video as an allegory for what you have been doing through me." I did. Later I found more.

"I Kill Giants." Naked and Famous

Man on Fire

Jul 10, 2018
Durham
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Question: Given a Prophetic curse, is there a way out of it?

It is up to God.

When the Templar Knights were attacked suddenly by the King of France, the King of France gave the Head of the Order a death penalty. As he was about to be executed, the head of the Templar Knights left it open to God for justice to be done on the Pope and the King of France. Both died relatively soon after.

It is up to God. I don't care what happens.

Man on Fire

Jul 10, 2018
Durham
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Question: Under what conditions may you have blessed someone with trials?

• I felt tied to God's Honor.

• A Christian society is a polite society.

In general, society has seen honor as a "1950's thing and good riddance." Someone cannot understand God without an understanding of honor. A Judge, like a Judge in a Courtroom, is Your Honor or The Honorable. God does not lie. The Bible is The Word of God.

Someone was impolite in such a way that I felt compelled towards some ends, or they were on the verge of being a knowledgeable deceiver, or they were a knowledgeable deceiver challenging me?

Knowledgeable Deceiver - God has been around for a long time. Someone had knowledgeable of God and the Spiritual and chose something else.

Last edited:

Man on Fire

Jul 10, 2018
Durham
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Question: What is the most awesome thing you have discovered working for God?

The ecstasies.

My chest felt like warm watery sunlight. I was laid up for a day or so enjoying it.

The road God has had me on has been a hard one. I couldn't have a lot of that.

I have found people and saints who have had similar experiences.

Reactions: Truman

Man on Fire

Jul 10, 2018
Durham
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Question: I am starting to catch on to "The Ties That Bind." Are you a "Shepherd of Fire?"

There is something to that.

Given we are going more metal music, I have liked:

Halo on Fire

renderTimingPixel.png

(Some of this was written for non-believers. Audience is important)

The Bible describes specific things or concepts. The "signs of the times" are a specific thing or concept. To understand the signs of the times, someone may be reading or seeing what God and/or spirits have been doing. What are spirits exactly as defined by The Bible, and how have they worked? People who are seeking Truth may be very interested in this topic.

The following are True statement referenced in the Bible describing how God works, and how Spirits have worked.

• God hardened Pharaoh's heart. (Exodus 9:12) Hardening someone's heart may effect their decision making.

• God took away King Nebuchadnezzar's sanity. (Daniel 4:28-33)

• God appears to have a court. A spirit volunteered to put deceiving words in false prophet's mouths. (1 Kings 22:22)

• The Bible lists a variety of spirits. Link: Evil Spirits. Spirits effect motivations and thoughts.

• God has given people visions in dreams like in Daniel 4.

• Part of Spiritual Warfare has been a war of words or a war of thoughts. There may be a learning curve for that. For more on it: "How have some people on Quora been working to build demonic strongholds over people?"
Spirits effect motivations. God talks to people through dreams and visions. Some of the spirits someone may be receiving may be because they are believing in lies. (Romans 1:18-32) Those spirits may be working in particular ways, and motivating people in particular ways just as Romans 1:18-32 says they may.

People's thoughts, dreams, and visions may be connected to something spiritual. In terms of media, there may be signs of things in the media. The media may be music, movies, books, video games, anything. Someone had a dream or vision. That dream or vision was translated into some form of media. An artist got drunk one day and woke up with an epiphany. A man mowed his lawn, and was daydreaming. Someone was at Church and received something. A writer at a coffee shop is observing people, and having food for thought. In all of these example, what someone is receiving may be from God. Reading the signs of the times, may have to do with understanding what is in the media.

and in the morning, 'Today it will be stormy, for the sky is red and overcast.' You know how to interpret the appearance of the sky, but you cannot interpret the signs of the times. (Matthew 16:3)

The signs of the times may also be read by what is happening in the news. An understanding of politics. Of understanding who God is, and understanding the prophets and prophecy.

Harlotry has been an ongoing theme in the Bible. (Ezekiel 23)(Revelations 17) There is a succinct theme that runs through different men who wrote things through time and space. The Songs of Songs, for example, is in the Bible as a representation of God's love for Israel. In the New Testament, The Church is a Bride for Christ in the same way. (Ephesians 5:25) In The Old Testament, a major theme among the Prophets was Israel and Judah's harlotry. In Ezekiel 23, Samaria and Jerusalem were like two sisters God married. They prostituted themselves with foreign gods and foreign nations. That may be multiculturalism as it has often been promoted today by the political elite. In Revelations 17, there is a great prostitute making the nations drunk on her wine. What is wine? It may be teachings. The teachings of Secular Humanism, and people who have rejected and turned away from God. What is the fruit, or what does such teaching produce? The things mentions in Romans 1:18-32 such as being given over to "Dishonorable" passions. Given someone didn't understand the word honor, it is possible they were given over. The Bible works in a very succinct and specific way, and so does the Spiritual. Reading the signs of the times is a specific concept.

Is any of this new? No. Christian philosophers and mystics and prophets and teachers have taught about it through the last 2000 years or so. The allegorical interpretation of the Bible, such as understanding The Song of Songs, someone may find from first century Rabbis, or early Christian philosopher Origen.

God in Metal Music

Sing unto The Lord a New Song. (42:10)

Today, what I would like to show you is how some Metal bands, not necessarily in a Christian Metal Genre, have been using spiritual themes. What is the purpose of this? Seeking Truth. Being better at what we do. Growing in Faith.

The Themes are important. Themes and allegories could be used a number of ways. One of Metallica's first big songs was "The Four Horsemen." The Four Horsemen are something that God does. They are in the Old Testament. They are in the New Testament. (Ezekiel 5:17)(Jeremiah 24:10)(Revelation 6:8) It is something that God does. Hernan Cortez could be said to be God's First Horsemen in his Judgement of a Wicked people who performed human sacrifice and other abominations similar to but different than the people in Canaan.

Metallica plays on a lot of spiritual themes throughout all their albums. A more recent song would be Metallica: Halo On Fire (Official Music Video)."Halo on Fire" takes a bit of commentary to better understand. The video begins with a woman. Why? Some famous Protestant Evangelists have stated they were Brides For Christ. Christ is to man as man is to woman. (1 Corinthians 11:3) Has nothing to do with sex. The Spirit of God is manly and virile. It is also said the Church is a Bride for Christ. The theme of The Light and the Dark comes up in the song. (Ephesians 5:8)(1 Thessalonians 5:5) Jesus Christ is The Light of the World. What is the song saying about him? What else is the song saying on a spiritual level? The Holy Ghost is a teacher and a Councilor.

On a differnet rock level, I like the Kings of Leon “Pyro” for something of God. Why? The stone rejected by the builders becomes the chief cornerstone. (Psalms 118:22)(Luke 20:9-19)(Acts 4:11)(1 Peter 2) It is a brilliant video about a Prodigal Son. Similar to “My Dying Time” Black Label Society? Similar to “Ballad of a Prodigal Son” Lincoln Durham? (Ezekiel 37)That would be sign of the times?

• and in the morning, 'Today it will be stormy, for the sky is red and overcast.' You know how to interpret the appearance of the sky, but you cannot interpret the signs of the times. (Matthew 16:3)
Someone that sees the spiritual may be said is crazy. He isn't. There is reason and logic to it. He may have been said to have had divine madness. How many metal songs do you know are about madness? What spirit was the singer or writer of?

Like a teacher in a classroom, given you have questions, I may have answers.

Reactions: Truman