Prophetic vision

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

tgwprophet

Jul 9, 2011
Lehigh Acres, Florida
In the comming Tribulation the elite military leaders will desert their posts? How will the wars take place with no one to guide them? Next. she claimed the light will being the lost. Actually Scripture tells of a falling away of the churches and we can readily see this today, in the youth. Exactly what false prophet will tell the people of bad news and expect to be accepted? The two wotnesses will tell of bad things and they know they will not be accepted.

Ruth

Jan 26, 2009
In the comming Tribulation the elite military leaders will desert their posts? How will the wars take place with no one to guide them? Next. she claimed the light will being the lost. Actually Scripture tells of a falling away of the churches and we can readily see this today, in the youth. Exactly what false prophet will tell the people of bad news and expect to be accepted? The two wotnesses will tell of bad things and they know they will not be accepted.

I do not understand a thing that u posted

tgwprophet

Jul 9, 2011
Lehigh Acres, Florida
You had to watch the video a woman posted on youtube The link is above. Where she claimed the upper military would desert their posts and such. She have an account of a "vision" she had and descrobed it. As is often usual, her account was designed as self elevating and when her descriptions of her visions conflicy with Scripture it means ir was a vision she developed not received.

Rex

Oct 17, 2012
Kingman AZ
terry it would seem you haven't noticed that the woman Ruth "that doesn't understand you" is the woman that posted the video.
89.gif

tgwprophet

Jul 9, 2011
Lehigh Acres, Florida
That eluded me due to my poor eye sight - I must stop and take time to focus and I usually do that for post content. So, she does not get what I said but she watched the video? hmmm. She should re-watch the vid.

Or in short understand what I contend is the woman in rhe video is making things up on her own, probably for self-elevation. For her video conflicts with the Word of God in some places and goes along with it in others. However, where it goes along with the Word of God already written, how can that be considered new prophecy? Where it conflicts with the Word of God, how can that be considered accurate prophecy?

Wars such as Gog and MaGog, the Rising Sun, Gomer and his band - How can they transpire if their leaders deserted their posts - or if the low ranking army members walk away from their post? Could her prophecies be speaking about wars that do not take place becasue the army would not fight? So that prophecy she spoke of is irrelevant. Then her prophecies are conflicting,without merit and so, dis-missed.

Rex

Oct 17, 2012
Kingman AZ
terry said:
That eluded me due to my poor eye sight - I must stop and take time to focus and I usually do that for post content. So, she does not get what I said but she watched the video? hmmm. She should re-watch the vid.
One more time, the lady that didn't get what you said, is the same lady that made the video.

She did not watch the video she made it.

Ruth

Jan 26, 2009
No, I am not the lady that made video.

And after prayer, the Holy Spirit told me not to listen to her, so I apologize for posting it and not praying before hand, forgive me.

tgwprophet

Jul 9, 2011
Lehigh Acres, Florida
I realized you are not the person in the video. I am glad you decided not to listen to her. There is no appology necessary Ruth. These postings allow us the chance to see a true vision of prophecy if one shows up on a video. We just need to descern them for truth. No forgivness necessary you are quite OK.
I think we got it now Rex, thanks for your help. She said she is not the one who made the video.

Rex

Oct 17, 2012
Kingman AZ
Me to, I just thought Ruth was the author, presumption on my part I'm sorry.
With no comment and a simple link I thought you were posting your own prophesy, again my mistake.

She has like 500 of those short youtube clips, I watched it myself and decided its limited. It didn't minister to me anyway.
People that spend time reading forums like this become much more informed in the basic graph of scripture that she appeared to possess.

Nice to meet you Ruth

tgwprophet

Jul 9, 2011
Lehigh Acres, Florida
I did not mean I thought you...Ruth are self-elevating, but rather the woman in the video.

Ruth. below is a step by step...

" In the comming Tribulation the elite military leaders will desert their posts? How will the wars take place with no one to guide them? Next. she claimed the light will being the lost. Actually Scripture tells of a falling away of the churches and we can readily see this today, in the youth. Exactly what false prophet will tell the people of bad news and expect to be accepted? The two wotnesses will tell of bad things and they know they will not be accepted. "

In the comming Tribulation the elite military leaders will desert their posts? The video spoke of (it seemed ) leaders leaving their posts. with either no leaders or no foot soldiers how can a war take place? So this must be an error for prophecy denotes wars.

Next. she claimed the light will being the lost. God's Word tells of theos wishing to remain lost and non-belivers and says to let them remain un-believers still.

Actually Scripture tells of a falling away of the churches and we can readily see this today, in the youth. The reason Armageddon takes place is due to the diminishings of the Churches not the prosperity.

Exactly what false prophet will tell the people of bad news and expect to be accepted? This is what it is.. A false prophet or false messiah or anti-christ could not expct himself to be elecvated by the people if what he taught was doom and gloom for those who followed him. He must preach a better life if he wants popularity. An example of this is the Two Witnesses - they will not be popular. I hope that helps.