protection

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Friends, in sisters room, just now i saw something. dad said it is a snake, we have seen and killed this snake 3 times.

You can pray God protect us from snakes and if there us snakes let it leave our house and area.

Thank you!

• Wow
Reactions: Bob Estey and Nancy

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Friends, in sisters room, just now i saw something. dad said it is a snake, we have seen and killed this snake 3 times.

You can pray God protect us from snakes and if there us snakes let it leave our house and area.

Thank you!
I guess it didn't get killed the first time, lol...all kidding aside, is this a poisonous snake Mel?
I pray that you can find where this snake got inside and block if you can. And that you all be safe!

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
I guess it didn't get killed the first time, lol...all kidding aside, is this a poisonous snake Mel?
I pray that you can find where this snake got inside and block if you can. And that you all be safe!
It was a baby snake 4-5 cm I thought its earthworm but it was moving faster like snake. Dad said it's snake donot know if it is a poisonous snake as it was a baby snake 4-5 cm.
Thank you sis. Nancy

Reactions: Nancy