protection

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Friends, here we are hearing of attacks on Pastor and Churches, you can pray God protect, guide also provide peace to Pastors and their Churches.

Thank you!
Heavenly Father, Mighty God. please hear our prayers to protect the pastors who work to preach your word and bring people to Jesus. We know the enemy will attack where your word is preached so we pray for guidance, protection from the evil one and enable these people to live with the certainty of that peace which transcends understanding. Provide all they need and let righteousness prevail. Amen.

Last edited:

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Lord, please draw Mel further into your loving embrace such that Mel's fear of taking up His cross, and dying to self, so that your Glory can be seen in and through Him, as he stands on your words and promises, his fears will fade such that he will become like a roaring lion and proudly stand on your shoulders with no fear of what may come against him.

Lord, I thank you that you have heard my prayer and have already begun to bring it into effect.

Shalom, may His peace be with you.

Reactions: amadeus and Shittim

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Lord, please draw Mel further into your loving embrace such that Mel's fear of taking up His cross, and dying to self, so that your Glory can be seen in and through Him, as he stands on your words and promises, his fears will fade such that he will become like a roaring lion and proudly stand on your shoulders with no fear of what may come against him.

Lord, I thank you that you have heard my prayer and have already begun to bring it into effect.

Shalom, may His peace be with you.
I think this is wrong and you should not say this." Mel s fear of taking up His cross, and dying to self......with no fear of what may come".
I have put a prayer request for Pastors who are being attacked.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I think this is wrong and you should not say this." Mel s fear of taking up His cross, and dying to self......with no fear of what may come".
I have put a prayer request for Pastors who are being attacked.

That is great. Why can you not give leadership and encouragement along this same vein. In other words, you could be standing beside them and encouraging them and demonstrating to them how they can also stand on God's word and promises and be like a Loin roaring out Loud the Gospel, so that His glory will be seen in and through you and these other pastors.

It is during great oppression that the Church is growing around the world. You have your part to play in the area you live in in India.

Shalom, may God's peace rest upon you as you demonstrate your faith alongside of them such that they too can know God's peace can stand tall in their faith of the Lord's words and Promises.

Last edited: